Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 24698
-
03-28-24 19:48 #22223Happy1984Guest
STL trip
Had a great time in STL.
Jasmine. Great massage, 60 tip, left happy.
Lakes. Good massage, DIY, had a good time talking with an older provider and then she wanted a massage so I gave her one for 10 minutes, HA!
Sukura. Open late, Great massage, good teasing no HE but she was super funny and we laughed a lot.
-
03-28-24 19:19 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 258Stop by
There was a slimmer middle age lady there today, is that cici? She did a nice job nothing mind blowing but it did the job in a pintch.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 15:25 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage at Spring Spa
New ladies working. Always a great massage!
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
-
03-28-24 14:27 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 258Street parking only
If I park on the Main Street be careful cars come down super fast and the street starts to be narrow by their place. Seems like a prime location to be rear ended.
Originally Posted by Gardener54
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:05 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily at Lakes
She gets better the more you get to know her. And she gives a great massage.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:03 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 94Cici
I think Cici and Sonny are the same person, yes?
Originally Posted by Trollin
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 15:07 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 195You should try Soothing Oasis Massage
I got a good legit massage from Soothing Oasis Massage.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 11:09 #22216Regular Member

Posts: 10Cici?
Is Cici still at Health Spa in Chesterfield?
-
03-26-24 20:52 #22215Senior Member

Posts: 63Extremely helpful, ty ltb.
Originally Posted by Lovethatbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 18:39 #22214Regular Member

Posts: 12List of Best Legit Massages and Providers?
I've tried Tammy and Four Seasons Massage and it was pretty good, I feel like a place I've had in Chicago may have been better though.
Lily at Lakes Massage was almost there, but not good enough to repeat.
Is Zen Massage and Day Spa a good spot also?
I'm looking for massages that are normal prices like 60/ hr 90/ hr.
I like hard massages and a lot of goosebumps and attention to every part of the body.
-
03-26-24 16:28 #22213Senior Member

Posts: 484Can't speak for the other guy.
But I'll chip in my 2 cents. The pics are not her. I went out there to see her in January. Problem 1 - Her place is a rear entry apartment up steps, and you don't get that information from her when you text back and forth. Search until you find, I guess. Problem 2 - Not her. She's trim, black, not shapely, not attractive. Problem 3 - Her place was a smelly, messy, too-chilly, too bright place. Whatever she had cooked, it made the place reek. She had nothing put away, no clean towel to dry your hands in the bathroom, no sheets on her massage table!! Just the vinyl top. I asked her about sheets, and she acted like that was a very weird request. Problem 4 - Bad attitude.
Originally Posted by Starkness
[View Original Post]
Forgot my cash, of course. Down the steps, back to the car, buh-bye. She texted in 10 minutes, saying "That has never happened to me before. " I have my doubts about that!
LTB.
-
03-26-24 15:18 #22212Senior Member

Posts: 63Can you explain more as to why? She looks good in the pictures. Cheers.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 15:08 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 258Trying to make an apt
Maybe because I am trying to use.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
My phone. But the website is not mobile friendly. The other thing is that I take it Sara being the owner and she doesn't appear in any of the available aptsI was even thinking of doing a pre natal one if it was with her LOL does anybody know what India looks like or if any of the other lady pride the same level of quality massage? Or shit at this point if anybody knows how to search availability per person not by date. I have spent and insane amount of time looking to book argh tia.
-
03-26-24 13:19 #22210Regular Member

Posts: 5Parking
Curious as to where you park. I've driven past but only street parking seems available.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 09:46 #22209Senior Member

Posts: 479I have seen the second one. Apartment in New Town. Wasn't worth repeating.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






