Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 37354
-
04-08-24 08:56 #31414Senior Member

Posts: 104Romi at All Green
My last visit with Barbie was great. However, this time, I had Romi. Beautiful little spinner. She gave me an excellent table shower and a repeat of the above visit. I can't decide which girl I like better. Both are great.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 21:41 #31413Senior Member

Posts: 214Four hand
Plan on treating myself to Four Hand at magic for the first time. Do you all recommend going as soon as they open for that or calling ahead?
-
04-07-24 15:51 #31412Senior Member

Posts: 929FS places
This is the Detroit thread.
Originally Posted by Nut313
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 14:00 #31411Senior Member

Posts: 338 Star. Lisa
Quoted the above because it explains "where 8 Star is" vs "where Gold Star is" (and does so pretty well).
Originally Posted by MojoFallin
[View Original Post]
I met with Lisa at 8 Star on Friday. Standard price as discussed (between $$ and $$.20).
She is in great shape, she at least pretends to get into it (if nothing else), and that makes it fun.
Got shorted on the massage time a bit (maybe 40 minutes total with table shower), and that was mostly because another customer showed. (but I was okay with it).
I would definitely go back. I've read that Cherry is pretty cool at 8 Star as well. Have not met her yet.
-
04-07-24 12:42 #31410Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Flint leads
I live near Flint and there aren't any good options in my opinion for both a release and a good quality massage. But I haven't visited anywhere in Flint in quite some time
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 11:16 #31409Regular Member

Posts: 21Ann Arbor
Any Ann Arbor spots to add? Too bad shiny is closed.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 08:50 #31408Senior Member

Posts: 101A M Massage Not Bad
I have been there twice and got very nice massages from two different girls. Both lasted a decent amount of time. I too enjoy the massage part and can't complain about the massage here. Many guys go to these places and can't wait to get to the extras. A M Healing is very good in my opinion. Just my 2 cents worth.
Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 01:20 #31407Senior Member

Posts: 826See Flint
Check the section of Flint also for leads.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 21:06 #31406Senior Member

Posts: 66Sensual Relief, adultsearch
Went and saw her in Roseville. Overpaid for a topless HJ. In and out in 20 minutes. Someone please point me in the right direction.
-
04-06-24 21:03 #31405Senior Member

Posts: 66Reyban zero
Went and saw her this past week in Westland. She is big and the BO statement is correct. I set my clothes on her chair and the smell lingered. Will not repeat.
-
04-06-24 20:16 #31404Senior Member

Posts: 149Visiting next week
Visiting the area again next week. I'm staying on Sashabaw and 75, working near Baldwin / Joslyn. Looking for a quality massage with HE not too far away. Quality of massage is most important, I can give myself a HE if needed, can't release tension in my muscles by myself. Any leads would be much appreciated.
-
04-06-24 18:53 #31403Senior Member

Posts: 929Heard there is now something called the Decimal Numeric System. It's a fascinating read.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 15:30 #31402Senior Member

Posts: 59About 98% of providers in this country come through Flushing.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 14:29 #31401Senior Member

Posts: 46Yumi
Would she he willing to get tickled for the session?
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 13:10 #31400Senior Member

Posts: 125Dumb codes indeed
The codes are extremely annoying because a lot of people do not use them correctly, which makes their posts useless, and confusing to the rest of us.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
The idea that using the codes for dollar figures, or references to going places as "dreams" is just silly. Nothing you type on here would ever be admissible in court anyway, no way to prove who typed what. It's easily the most annoying thing about these forums.











Reply With Quote





