Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 37348
-
04-07-24 08:50 #31408Senior Member

Posts: 101A M Massage Not Bad
I have been there twice and got very nice massages from two different girls. Both lasted a decent amount of time. I too enjoy the massage part and can't complain about the massage here. Many guys go to these places and can't wait to get to the extras. A M Healing is very good in my opinion. Just my 2 cents worth.
Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 01:20 #31407Senior Member

Posts: 826See Flint
Check the section of Flint also for leads.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 21:06 #31406Senior Member

Posts: 66Sensual Relief, adultsearch
Went and saw her in Roseville. Overpaid for a topless HJ. In and out in 20 minutes. Someone please point me in the right direction.
-
04-06-24 21:03 #31405Senior Member

Posts: 66Reyban zero
Went and saw her this past week in Westland. She is big and the BO statement is correct. I set my clothes on her chair and the smell lingered. Will not repeat.
-
04-06-24 20:16 #31404Senior Member

Posts: 149Visiting next week
Visiting the area again next week. I'm staying on Sashabaw and 75, working near Baldwin / Joslyn. Looking for a quality massage with HE not too far away. Quality of massage is most important, I can give myself a HE if needed, can't release tension in my muscles by myself. Any leads would be much appreciated.
-
04-06-24 18:53 #31403Senior Member

Posts: 926Heard there is now something called the Decimal Numeric System. It's a fascinating read.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 15:30 #31402Senior Member

Posts: 59About 98% of providers in this country come through Flushing.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 14:29 #31401Senior Member

Posts: 46Yumi
Would she he willing to get tickled for the session?
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 13:10 #31400Senior Member

Posts: 125Dumb codes indeed
The codes are extremely annoying because a lot of people do not use them correctly, which makes their posts useless, and confusing to the rest of us.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
The idea that using the codes for dollar figures, or references to going places as "dreams" is just silly. Nothing you type on here would ever be admissible in court anyway, no way to prove who typed what. It's easily the most annoying thing about these forums.
-
04-06-24 09:33 #31399Banned Member

Posts: 141I have noticed if I put too many dollar signs in a row they will somehow end up as $$. I figured it was the mods censoring to avoid inflation, etc.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 22:27 #31398Senior Member

Posts: 103Leah
Took the plunge, save your money. If she was 1/2 the price I might recommend, but at 295 way too much.
I'd say she's near 60, wears a ton of make up and is borderline too skinny with fake tits. Talks non stop too.
-
04-05-24 20:30 #31397Senior Member

Posts: 246No more Ebony
Ebony is no longer at Saigon, she's been gone for awhile.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 20:23 #31396Senior Member

Posts: 246Closed permanently
7 day spa is closed down, as in not open.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 17:25 #31395Senior Member

Posts: 96Update Gold Star
My post got screwed up tween review and post. I meant to imply their sessions would be 300-400 in NYC. Guess the use of dollar signs screws it up.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 17:02 #31394Senior Member

Posts: 96Another great session at Gold Star
Stopped by at Gold Star (several blocks east of I-75 on the East Side) for the third time and drew Lisa since Cherry was busy. All in for $$. Discovered she and Cherry hail from Flushing in NYC which helps explain their great service. In NYC, they would be $$ sessions. If you think it's getting expensive here, don't stop in at any of the midtown Manhattan AMPs. Was going to try their other spot on West 8 Mile & Lahser, but construction on 8 Mile is miserable.










Reply With Quote





