Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 27833
-
04-07-24 22:27 #23813Regular Member

Posts: 5Trina
Thanks for the info! I'll definitely pass then.
-
04-07-24 22:12 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 201Trina
Do not recommend at all bro she agreed to bbfscip and BBBJCIM she talks alot and her service totally sucked did not even do BBBJ did CBJ and was worst ever for only one min then she just laid complaining and yes talking about her loser boyfriend.
Originally Posted by GuideMe999
[View Original Post]
It was I'm sketchy motel in fife yes looks like the first pic there total liar and fake do not see her better off whacking off.
-
04-07-24 18:06 #23811Senior Member

Posts: 63That first picture must be from way back in the day. I saw her a few months ago, and she looked like the largest of the other pics. Kind of high drama. Lots of talk about abusive boyfriend. I can't remember anything about the service.
Originally Posted by TeggyTeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 16:45 #23810Senior Member

Posts: 671The smart ones do. Many from what I see don't and then wonder why they don't get repeat business.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
Sure they can say they treat everyone equally, but guys like the special treatment and a reason to keep seeing the same one repeatedly.
I'd rather have variety if someone isn't giving me a reason to return.
-
04-07-24 16:40 #23809Senior Member

Posts: 240I exchanged texts with her. She agreed to 160 bbfscip.
Originally Posted by TeggyTeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 06:43 #23808Regular Member

Posts: 5Trina in fife
Any info or encounters with this provider?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...coma/167766295
-
04-07-24 01:02 #23807Senior Member

Posts: 499I agree. It seems some providers offer a bit of a discount for their regulars as an incentive to see them more often. It seems to me jacking up prices is likely to have the opposite effect.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 23:50 #23806Senior Member

Posts: 90I read that as she had lost some regulars already. And is looking to replace them.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Not going to be me at that rate.
-
04-06-24 22:52 #23805Senior Member

Posts: 461Her ad says she is looking to replace some regulars. Way to appreciate their loyalty by replacing them with higher paying guys.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 22:51 #23804Senior Member

Posts: 34A deposit is still a deposit even if the girl says it's for gas.
You'd be better off lighting the 40 $ for gas on fire. At least you'd be entertained for a few minutes watching it burn. I can guarantee this is a deposit scam. I talked with "her" a bit and she got very defensive when I asked about proof of life then "she" blocked me.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 19:51 #23803Senior Member

Posts: 499Yikes! I saw that too. Not to mention asking $700/ hr.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
She seems really nice and I had a couple great sessions with her but no way I'm paying that much. I had a session a few months ago and I think she charged about $400/ hr if memory serves. Even that's more than I usually spend but she's a great provider so I was willing.
If she can get so much more power to her I guess but to me it's disappointing she raised her prices so much.
-
04-06-24 18:33 #23802Senior Member

Posts: 104Mia
The deposit is for gas, I'll let you know how it turns out.
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 14:33 #23801Senior Member

Posts: 104Penelope lovee
At 15 benjies that's a hard pass, hell naw! I could see Stephy or madam kitty 7 times for that rate!
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 14:10 #23800Senior Member

Posts: 338She had an onlyfans account. On there she had a few videos with the same dude a very light skinned dude. She was bare backing him and I will just assume its his kid as she seems to be from reports a condom user. Now of course she may have met somebody who offered her something she couldn't say No to or a failure on the condom can also happen. So anything is possible but my impression is she doesn't do bare for most people but obviously go bare for at least her boyfriend or pimp or whoever he is on her now no longer there Only fans account.
Originally Posted by RocDiesel
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 13:29 #23799Senior Member

Posts: 104Pregnant
LOL, I was thinking "Where baby daddy, where he at?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




