Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 18228
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14058

    UTR Tara

    Saw my ATF Headache relief expert a couple days back. Great thing she has incall nowadays. As usual comms were quick and safe location in orange city. Those melons are something else. Had a HHR dream and spent almost half of time DT. On goes the cover and did multiple positions. She has a pup around but not a distraction IMO. She has given me the permission to share digits. In case, anyone wants to exchange contacts, HMU. Thanks.

  2. #14057

    Maya

    I seen Maya just the other day and she has asked me to help her out as well with gatekeeping. If you would like to see a petite 21 year old please get a hold of me. She is very sweet and nice and while I was recently injured and had to break a date with her she was understanding and even messaged me asking how I was feeling several times after my injury about the only one who did. This girl is very nice very petite cute and willing to please. She is very open menu ask her what your looking for and she will tell you. She is very difficult to offend I found when talking to her and asking her questions. Seniors only send me a message and I will help you out with her number! You'll enjoy it trust me!

  3. #14056
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterMan561  [View Original Post]
    Excactly! Let's not forget we are dropping a significant amount of coin to see these ladies. There should be a minimum expected service level.

    Of course these ladies aren't robots and can't be expected to be at 100% each and every time. Having said that if they aren't in the mood, for whatever reason, then don't post or accept a meeting.
    Couldn't agree more!!

    I have also noticed that some of our fellow mongers give a rosy picture just to please the provider. I know about "YMMV" but I always try to give a fair and clear review.

  4. #14055
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's who I was asking about. Thanks guys.
    Nice. A scottish provider? SO. Is she still around?

  5. #14054

    Maya

    I was able to enjoy another outstanding visit with Maya last week. Smokin hot 21 yo. She informed me that Wayne is not gatekeeping for hey anymore and I confirmed with Wayne. She has asked me to help her out for a while. You can check my pay reviews for more detailed info about experiences. She is looking for some company.

    GS.

  6. #14053

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Adrianna is actually Scottish and pretty sure this is who poster is asking about.
    Yeah, that's who I was asking about. Thanks guys.

  7. #14052

    Correct

    Adrianna is actually Scottish and pretty sure this is who poster is asking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Is this Irish Adrianna that used to double with Kandi?

  8. #14051

    Snowhite

    A natural beauty!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new.jpg‎  

  9. #14050

    Hailey UTR Kirkman

    Hey yall. Big thanks to the monger who passed Hailey UTR digits to me.

    Good: seems down to earth. Bit on the heavy set side but she has a good attitude. Took awhile to finally meet but when we did it was good.

    She was willing to go the extra mile to make you nut. Damage was $. 25.

    Cons: has to be a car date. Car date and she is BBW does not bode well. Odor, I picked her up at marathon and it smelled like she smoked one of those cigarillos. Deed done after she got off work. Not the best smell down there after I told her to bird bath her lady parts at the gas station as I typically will do that if I can't shower before a date.

    I'd repeat if in a jam or just bored but if she looses weight, definitely potential for a consistent rotation.

  10. #14049
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I use see this chick a while ago in longwood. Then some dumbass monger tried to wife her up and moved her to Sanford. I was pounding her for a while but lost touch and can't find her number. Heard she moved out. Probably with another monger trying to wife up but I'd like to get her info if anyone has her current digit. Hopefully she's still in Orlando.
    Is this Irish Adrianna that used to double with Kandi?

  11. #14048

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Once again had a great time last week with Sarah. I will see her more often for sure.
    My pleasure as always =).

  12. #14047

    Preferences

    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect brother but BBFS Dfk and daty are for good standing regulars who treat these women respectfully all my sessions with Kaityxxx are intense and I usually leave satisfied and spent love it when she tell me to stand up an let me feed it to her I have not met any providers that allow this unless you're a regular and respectful monger an I don't recommend it with providers you're not constantly meeting because if you're a regular you know what to expect I'm not dfk or daty with any provider I have not seen regularly for 12 months better safe than sorry dfk and daty with providers I've only seen once is not something I would do 😁 emphatically no sir! y'all be safe ya heard!
    My two cents on the topic, I'd say most mongers prefer GFE (kissing, daty etc) myself included. Seeing someone for 12 months + to only then say you'll do dfk daty changes nothing from seeing them 12 months ago. Sure you feel like you know them now and they know you but outside of that nothing changed "safety" wise. I think the review was solid, If you like the GFE experience then you'll probably not see her, if you don't care then go see her. Its not a bad review, just simply things she doesn't allow.

  13. #14046

    Adrianna

    Hey guys, I use see this chick a while ago in longwood. Then some dumbass monger tried to wife her up and moved her to Sanford. I was pounding her for a while but lost touch and can't find her number. Heard she moved out. Probably with another monger trying to wife up but I'd like to get her info if anyone has her current digit. Hopefully she's still in Orlando.

  14. #14045

    I've seen her for several years

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Good communication and scheduling and proper directions for incall. Open the door I see a bbw with humongous tits even with her clothes on. Due to time crunch I went for a QV but she had several restrictions including no kissing and no daty. A very good bbj till the last drop and if you like to go Russian she is a very good fit. WIR, not my type since I like DFK and daty. She did indicated that she will allow daty when she can shave down there with a good headsup.

    Yumyum1.
    No disrespect brother but BBFS Dfk and daty are for good standing regulars who treat these women respectfully all my sessions with Kaityxxx are intense and I usually leave satisfied and spent love it when she tell me to stand up an let me feed it to her I have not met any providers that allow this unless you're a regular and respectful monger an I don't recommend it with providers you're not constantly meeting because if you're a regular you know what to expect I'm not dfk or daty with any provider I have not seen regularly for 12 months better safe than sorry dfk and daty with providers I've only seen once is not something I would do 😁 emphatically no sir! y'all be safe ya heard!

  15. #14044

    ISO petite ebony lady

    If you have a lead, I would be grateful.

    Should be interested in MFM or MFF but not a must.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape