Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 781 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 18236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14036

    Alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Good communication and scheduling and proper directions for incall. Open the door I see a bbw with humongous tits even with her clothes on. Due to time crunch I went for a QV but she had several restrictions including no kissing and no daty. A very good bbj till the last drop and if you like to go Russian she is a very good fit. WIR, not my type since I like DFK and daty. She did indicated that she will allow daty when she can shave down there with a good headsup.

    Yumyum1.
    I am in north Brevard. Southern Hospitality is a BBW and a much better option IMHO. She also loves DFK, DATY and covered FS. Clean and convenient in-call in Cocoa, right near A1 A.

  2. #14035

    My POV on Kaityx

    Good communication and scheduling and proper directions for incall. Open the door I see a bbw with humongous tits even with her clothes on. Due to time crunch I went for a QV but she had several restrictions including no kissing and no daty. A very good bbj till the last drop and if you like to go Russian she is a very good fit. WIR, not my type since I like DFK and daty. She did indicated that she will allow daty when she can shave down there with a good headsup.

    Yumyum1.

  3. #14034

    Sarah Maitland

    Once again had a great time last week with Sarah. I will see her more often for sure.

  4. #14033

    Maya

    Can her gatekeeper let me know her number.

  5. #14032

    Delighted to

    Quote Originally Posted by JBig007  [View Original Post]
    If you're the gatekeeper, may I have her contact info?
    Just set you a DM.

  6. #14031

    Interested in snow white

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Who wouldn't want that?
    If you're the gatekeeper, may I have her contact info?

  7. #14030

    Request

    Would love to get the details and contact info on this amazing girl. Thanks in advance Orlo. PM if you need anything from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing visit with Sophia, the little hat blooded Latina. She received me in a very sexy outfit!! She put some music on and started dancing for me. Sophia was grinding on me and flaunting that beautiful ass right in my face. What an amazing woman. Great with communication that I appreciate so much. If you haven't seen her I suggest you do.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  8. #14029

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    First off thanks to WayneAshley380 for Maya's number. I have seen Maya twice now. The first time didn't finish up, no fault of anyone. Second time was fun. As reviewed before, she is sexy with a nice body. Not full on GFE but a good time. I think she will do BBFS but I am a condom guy. YMMV, so check on that if you see her. Definitely like a sexy cool chick friend that you can shoot the shit with, and bang. Not get attached and get on with your life. I will see her again. WayneAshley380 is the gate keeper so inquire about her with him. I do not give out numbers.
    Not sure who is gatekeeping for Maya now, if anyone.

  9. #14028

    Sexy Sno

    Snowhite looking good as always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sno.jpg‎  

  10. #14027

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    I would love her contacts and info. Messaged you but your inbox is full.
    Just Pm her. Don't have permission to share her info. But she will get back to you. And the rest will be pure enjoyment. Treat her well. She's a good one.

  11. #14026

    KaityX

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the great KaityX. Setup was pretty easy. Great coms all the way to her very nice and cozy incall. Took care of biz and I got comfy. See got the music right and then it's time fir that famous bbj. Asked how I liked which was nice. Told her to just do your thing. Man plenty of spit, deep throating and gagging. Encouraging my to grab her head. Then Russian was mixed in with those delicious Tata's. Plenty of excellent attention to the boys which is a must for me. She passed my checklist with flying colors even swallowed every drop. She's a pro and I definitely will repeat. As some have said run don't walk to this one. Money well spent. Stay safe my friends.
    I would love her contacts and info. Messaged you but your inbox is full.

  12. #14025

    Natalie

    Thanks Orlo for the contact details of Natalie. I haven't ever experienced anything like it before. She has special skills.

    Zman.

  13. #14024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Maya ebony

    First off thanks to WayneAshley380 for Maya's number. I have seen Maya twice now. The first time didn't finish up, no fault of anyone. Second time was fun. As reviewed before, she is sexy with a nice body. Not full on GFE but a good time. I think she will do BBFS but I am a condom guy. YMMV, so check on that if you see her. Definitely like a sexy cool chick friend that you can shoot the shit with, and bang. Not get attached and get on with your life. I will see her again. WayneAshley380 is the gate keeper so inquire about her with him. I do not give out numbers.

  14. #14023

    KaityX

    Just saw the great KaityX. Setup was pretty easy. Great coms all the way to her very nice and cozy incall. Took care of biz and I got comfy. See got the music right and then it's time fir that famous bbj. Asked how I liked which was nice. Told her to just do your thing. Man plenty of spit, deep throating and gagging. Encouraging my to grab her head. Then Russian was mixed in with those delicious Tata's. Plenty of excellent attention to the boys which is a must for me. She passed my checklist with flying colors even swallowed every drop. She's a pro and I definitely will repeat. As some have said run don't walk to this one. Money well spent. Stay safe my friends.

  15. #14022

    Michelle L1

    Been a while since I posted on the board but I do have to say that I got together with Michelle L1 today (it has been sometime since I saw her last).

    Actually she was a breath of fresh air to see her again.

    Her beauty and skill are top on my book.

    Thank you M1 L.

    Hope to see you again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape