Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 30800
-
04-06-24 10:35 #25415Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone hung out with Judy
So I see this girl in passing and was messaged her but a hesitant because the address is a house which I've only done for a body rub. Just wondering in any of y'all mongers have seen her and how was it?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/167707858
-
04-05-24 12:13 #25414Senior Member

Posts: 77Mistress Deep Love
Do any of you have experience with this woman? She is based out of Wilmington but comes here from time to time.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/mistressdeeplove
-
04-05-24 08:59 #25413Senior Member

Posts: 827I saw her a long time ago probably pre-covid. Complete GPS back then. I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 05:58 #25412Senior Member

Posts: 227Brandi Pussy
Does Brandi have a fat meaty pussy? I'm sort of connoisseur. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 18:24 #25411Senior Member

Posts: 262Brandi pussy
I'm no expert on fake pussies. Hers is real as far as I can tell. It looks good with my dick sliding in and feels good when I'm pumping it full of cum. That does all right by me.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 16:46 #25410Senior Member

Posts: 337Brandi
My step brother fucks her on the regular. He said she really gets into it and has grade A pussy. I believe him.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:17 #25409Senior Member

Posts: 431Yes, but she is only 29. No Idea why she posts much older.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 14:35 #25408Senior Member

Posts: 247Sorry
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/422713234781
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 13:28 #25407Senior Member

Posts: 247Tiffany Baby
Has anyone seen this girl? Please DM me some info.
-
04-02-24 00:56 #25406Senior Member

Posts: 240Doubt it's gotten better. Avoid
I saw her a long time ago and left a review.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 23:15 #25405Senior Member

Posts: 155Sexy Lexi
I saw her awhile back in Morrisville. Hot body for CBJ and cfs, but I think I could easily have slipped in BBFS without any objection. Ended by glazing her ass and pussy.
Handlers were lurking, but no adverse interaction.
J.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 18:28 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 1301I wrote a review on her a long time ago. Like others said, she's larger than the picture let on. She's not attractive or unattractive but she's definitely on the larger side. I can be a bit odd at times and upon seeing her I opted for just a CBJ. She wasn't into sucking the rubber but went along with it. I got the strong impression her preference would have been to get drilled from behind instead of having to chock on my junk for a half hour. That said, she pushed through and I eventually got there but I never repeated. Largely I didn't repeat because she was near a part of Raleigh that is not anywhere near where I generally find myself. So long story short the pros are she's real, she'll get the job done, the apartment was well kept as well as private and she didn't come off as a junkie. The cons are she wasn't into it, tried complaining initially (I shut that shit down quick) and physically speaking she wasn't my type. If she were on my way to work or near somewhere I hang out I probably would give it another go because frankly I get the vibe that if you're a regular she'll be a little nicer.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:20 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 625Female
I've seen several like that. I guess it's the aging process?
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:09 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 625Sammy
In pictures, she looks good. Are they accurate?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 16:56 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 625Becky
Couldn't find any info. Why would she ask for a deposit if she doesn't post reviews or sites where to find reviews?
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






