Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 17671
-
04-06-24 11:54 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 534Finally saw Bliss.
Pictures are accurate but that's about it. We got together for a car date and found a discrete place. She was very awkward and uptight. Everything had to be just so for her to start what she was contracted for. Tons of rules. Do not recommend. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 09:23 #13935Regular Member

Posts: 5Hmm
What got me is, what did the blonde white girl put in the description for ethnicity? Latino? LOL.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 08:03 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 140Try a reverse image search
I checked the green dress pic and it is all over the internet from 2019. And read the text. Who talks like that? Nigerian scammers, that's who, LOL.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 07:52 #13933Regular Member

Posts: 16Slayinem
Had a wonderful time with Heather, https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88. Set the appointment three days in advance with good communication all the way through. She met me at the door in a t-shirt and panties and led me to the bedroom. We talked and talked, but when we got down to business it was the best I've had from a StL provider. Started with a BBBJ, and on went the cover for CG. She has a headboard that allows her to be in complete control. She kept that up until she climaxed, pulled the cover off and finished me off with a great BBBJWCIM. Certainly not a clock watcher as I was there about 90 minutes.
-
04-06-24 06:35 #13932Senior Member

Posts: 447Use to be 2 bills on seeking LOL.
Originally Posted by Koompa
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 00:30 #13931Senior Member

Posts: 25Yeah these reviews are accurate on her. She aims to please and is easy to communicate with.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 00:03 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 200Odds are it's a deposit scam. If you reverse search the images, they come up to an Instagram model and those pictures were posted back in 2020. Save your money.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 22:53 #13929Senior Member

Posts: 258Anybody
Seen this young lady? She quoted the right amount for an hr but also asked for a deposit.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ied-50713.html
I.
-
04-05-24 09:10 #13928Senior Member

Posts: 212Payge
She is real, and has been around for a few years. She used to be on Seeking, I met with her back then a couple of times. Don't bring up anything political and you will have a good time with her. 5 bills is a little steep per hour in my opinion but to each his own. Pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Barracuda4
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 19:30 #13927Senior Member

Posts: 39Just odd
It's weird because I've seen reviews of her on Escort Babylon before she took them down.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Granted she was giving a lot of half hearted effort from what I remember. Was hoping to meet up with her at least in a public space first.
I'm kind of hoping if there's anyone who has seen her before.
-
04-04-24 16:34 #13926Senior Member

Posts: 254She is definitely real, I saw her a year ago. Looks like her pictures. Didn't seem to be on anything, was pretty open minded. Had a great time but haven't been back. I think I paid 300, but I probably didn't get a full hour either (I don't believe we discussed time though). She didn't have a name on her ad but called herself Violet.
Originally Posted by Barracuda4
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 06:56 #13925Senior Member

Posts: 687You got a lot further than I did. At least you got a response. I got crickets after sending texts on 2 separate occasions. With what I read from you and the in the other post, I think I will pass.
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 00:04 #13924Senior Member

Posts: 74She used to go by Payge Harlow. I haven't seen her but have texted with her and did research on her socials and I believe she is legit.
Originally Posted by Barracuda4
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 21:32 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 337Beware
Can't be real. Prices are entirely too low and "landline" and text numbers are both out of town numbers. This has scam written all over it. Maybe you take a chance but this feels way too risky. What seems too good to be true normally is.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 20:41 #13922Senior Member

Posts: 39This provider
Goes by the name of Jami, has anyone seen her?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/167557561









Reply With Quote




