Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    So I took advantage of angelicas BBCIP quick visit special. Honestly, I was fully prepared to be disappointed and underwhelmed. I really just wanted to see for myself how she looks. First of all, She is nowhere near can be defined as a spinner. Sizeable gut, c cup boobs, big ass. She was embarrased about it and commented on her size at least Five times. Quite honestly, she wore it pretty well, and I kind of think she looks better.

    Well at least she looks healthier. The event was a no nonsense lackluster bbj for 3 min, dumped a load in her and was out in 15 minutes. Baswd on her rush, I suspect she had 20 loads put into her that morning.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/183744070/4252993435
    Sounds like a cesspool of bacteria, that BJ pic on her ad, is freaking scary.

  2. #8258

    Angelica

    So I took advantage of angelicas BBCIP quick visit special. Honestly, I was fully prepared to be disappointed and underwhelmed. I really just wanted to see for myself how she looks. First of all, She is nowhere near can be defined as a spinner. Sizeable gut, c cup boobs, big ass. She was embarrased about it and commented on her size at least Five times. Quite honestly, she wore it pretty well, and I kind of think she looks better.

    Well at least she looks healthier. The event was a no nonsense lackluster bbj for 3 min, dumped a load in her and was out in 15 minutes. Baswd on her rush, I suspect she had 20 loads put into her that morning.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/183744070/4252993435

  3. #8257

    Anyone seen her?

    Says she's in salem this week. Anyone seen her and know if she belongs or is worth seeing?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....EADY-TO-PLEASE

  4. #8256
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I remember isabella11 shut me down when I ask for bb in person, I even offered test results and still didn't get bb. It's all YMMV.
    That's odd I've filled her up a few times. She's not GFE because she not into kissing and she kinda just lays there and takes it.

  5. #8255

    Sloan

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586329-Sloan-PDX

    Anyone know if Sloan. Pdx offers bb?

    She's in my area and is so sexy. Dying to meet her. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!
    When I saw her it was BBBJ and cfs w / msog. Headmaster for sure.

  6. #8254

    Stripper GB

    Thanks to you guys that stopped over to drop your load in the tight little stripper at her GB this weekend. Was loads of fun!

    Didn't get to her personal best because of a few last minute flakes, but she's a trooper LOL.

  7. #8253
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Makenna

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson480  [View Original Post]
    Also goes by Makenna.
    I inquired about BBFS, donation and anal. She wants 400 per hh. She said, no GFE.

  8. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I remember isabella11 shut me down when I ask for bb in person, I even offered test results and still didn't get bb. It's all YMMV.
    That's wild. She never even questioned with me.

  9. #8251

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I remember isabella11 shut me down when I ask for bb in person, I even offered test results and still didn't get bb. It's all YMMV.
    Thats the first time I've ever heard that isabella has any standards. Maybe she was just on the rag that day.

  10. #8250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    I remember isabella11 shut me down when I ask for bb in person, I even offered test results and still didn't get bb. It's all YMMV.

  11. #8249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Nina, based in mine and 2 of my buddies experience, absolutely doesn't belong here. When I brought it up she was a VERY firm no but was cool about it. For my buddy, she told him she'll report him on tna if he ever txts her again LOL. Anyone else who has experience with her feel free to chime in, but she' doesn't belong here.
    That's based on you and your buddy experience. It's always YMMV. And which Nina are you talking about put a link up.

  12. #8248

    Nina, absolutely doesn't belong here

    Nina, based in mine and 2 of my buddies experience, absolutely doesn't belong here. When I brought it up she was a VERY firm no but was cool about it. For my buddy, she told him she'll report him on tna if he ever txts her again LOL. Anyone else who has experience with her feel free to chime in, but she' doesn't belong here.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.

  13. #8247

    Miss Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.
    The Finbabe misses him some Dahlia. She was absolutely amazing!!

    Thank you for your post.

    Finbabe.

  14. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson480  [View Original Post]
    What do you know about this gal.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-With-Makenna-(OUTCALL-ONLY)%26%23129293%3 B.
    Also goes by Makenna.

  15. #8245

    Emerypdx

    What do you know about this gal.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-With-Makenna-(OUTCALL-ONLY)%26%23129293%3 B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape