Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 10980
-
04-05-24 14:20 #9960Senior Member

Posts: 1021Not when I met her in California (no deposit back than)
When I met her in California I didn't have to pay a deposit.
Things may have changed on her end for wanting a deposit.
I've done deposits before but nothing over $100.
Originally Posted by Aloha58
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 12:56 #9959Senior Member

Posts: 149Deposit
Aloha58,
Some providers will tell you in their ad they ask for deposit, some won't tell you until you contact. I've been lucky that 2 times I did deposit and met up went fine. I also had an insurance where little brain took over, I was about to send deposit and cash app warned me that provider had issues with people not receiving services, so backed off. I wouldn't send a deposit unless I think I can afford to lose it and I try not to at all. But that's just my opinion.
Stay safe,
LS.
Originally Posted by Aloha58
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 11:51 #9958Senior Member

Posts: 1021VioletVi Is Back on Island. Fun Girl
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VioletVi
I seen her a few times, 100% legit and has a very good open menu if you want to try some fun things with her.
She comes to town about three or four times a year.
Enjoy her while you can.
-
04-05-24 07:31 #9957Senior Member

Posts: 28Deposit
Was going to pull the trigger but she asked for a $300 deposit.
Is this a norm now where girls ask for a deposit?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 07:16 #9956Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 1Yeah Linda's service is unforgettable, I've gone a few times and Linda is nice and do extras without trying to leave your wallet empty LOL.
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 15:44 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 254Question
What kind of negative review did you hear? You can also message me.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 15:43 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 254Jenny
I saw her Ad too. Did she have another friend? Someone else had somewhat a similar ad towards hers. She kisses on lip too? DM is ok.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 12:36 #9953Regular Member

Posts: 10I want to see her is her rate including FS?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 09:53 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 1301Lea Fox
There must be something keeping her here. Usually they don't stay long as their potential customer base on the islands are small compared to the mainland. For some they fall in love with the culture, people, lifestyle, etc. When her ad first appeared she caught my attention and I was debating on taking the plunge, but after hearing negative feedback I crossed her off my "to do" list. I'm not into wasting my time or money on the ones that garner poor experiences. Who knows I could be totally wrong and be missing out on something special. GL and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 02:34 #9951Senior Member

Posts: 1021A beautiful ASS for days Lavender777
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777
Hey men I just had another good time with her, if you are an ass man, you can't go wrong with additional.
Fun, flexible, and can take it well with no complaints.
Have fun while she is here.
Later.
-
04-03-24 23:55 #9950Senior Member

Posts: 50Jenny
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Jennybaby
She just landed earlier today. Had a hot sweaty afternoon with this Tall, Sexy, Pretty Girl. Huge natural tits, CBJ but she's really great at it, CFS clean shaven and tight. Rides really good, loves to get pounded doggy and missionary, enjoyed her dirty talk and moaning. Don't miss out guys.
-
04-03-24 23:41 #9949Senior Member

Posts: 1021Super chill and super fun Jazz on Kona
https://tryst.link/escort/mzbedroomeyez69
I saw her last night in Kona.
Easy communication and schedule pinned down after a few text messages. She has a nice incall location.
She looks just Her photos and has a wide menu to choose from. A good kisser and all around fun lady we played around in several positions Until I was totally satisfied.
Catch her In kona, and In Maui if you want to have a good time.
Later Men.
-
04-02-24 19:15 #9948Senior Member

Posts: 254Lea
Seen her ads are still here for Honolulu. Looks like she may be here for a while? Going to see if I can put an appointment.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:13 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 254About them
Seen those Ads too but from their age, quite too young for my preference
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:50 #9946Senior Member

Posts: 238Quietjen. Cuddlecomfort newb
Mahalo for the info. Newb to cuddlecomfort. Would one just give the suggested donation, or do you tip more afterwards? The line seems blurry and I wouldn't want to make someone feel like a prostitute if they just wanted to cuddle.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






