Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 13936
-
04-06-24 10:57 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 74Riley Tate.
I'm pretty sure she's gone through 2 or 3 name changes.
Originally Posted by Throw6384
[View Original Post]
On PD there is one profile under the name Lindsey Raye with the same pics on the Tryst ad for Riley Tate:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Lindseyraye
Also on PD there is a profile for Riley Tate with completely difference pictures:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Rileytatexo
I'm almost positive she also worked under a different name with the old booker who handled a lot of the higher priced Vegas gals like Emi Rei and Madeline Marie.
All of the above tells me to stay away from her.
-
04-05-24 22:41 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 75The chick in those pictures could command $700+ an hour in this market. Of course it's fake.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 16:20 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 808My feeling is
That even though she has two reviews on TER. I suspect that they're fake and she's a scam. I reached out to one of her reviewers. And I wasn't sold.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 16:04 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 582Kerry
Reverse image search on pics show up all sorts of porn sites. I'd bet 99.99% scam.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 15:29 #11532Banned Member

Posts: 443Tgtbt?
https://callescort.org/818-655-0571
Any intel?
She has two reviews. $300/60.
One review from someone with only one review. The other is from a guy with multiple.
She looks good.
-
04-05-24 14:32 #11531Regular Member

Posts: 20I'd stay away from all three.
As the previous poster indicated, Hazel has no contact info.
Originally Posted by Bepisbepis
[View Original Post]
Nikki Lee has 6 TER reviews saying she's based out of Columbus OH, most recently from 2022. Her reviews are terrible and all indicate major upsell.
The last one (Maddie) definitely seems sketchy. The number also turns up ads for "Taylor" with different photos for $300 per hour. Based on those photos and pics, I'd guess it's an agency bait and switch and a random chick will show up and tell you the $300 was just to show up, and it's going to be $1000+ for anything else.
-
04-05-24 01:08 #11530Banned Member

Posts: 443NO contact
Hazel is in arizona according to her ad. Plus no contact info in the ad. How are you supposed to contact her? Weird.
Originally Posted by Bepisbepis
[View Original Post]
I would try to find reviews for other two.
Good luck keep us updated.
-
04-05-24 00:10 #11529Regular Member

Posts: 10Visiting fetishist
Hey all. Going to be visiting Vegas soon and am looking for girls that are down with foot fetish play. Anybody know of any?
-
04-04-24 22:18 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 240Seen Aubrey (#3 on your list). Was a good time posted review on TER and ERoticMonkey.
Originally Posted by FatNosedFranki
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 18:17 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 68Mature ladies
Does anyone have experience or info regarding either of these ladies?
https://callescort.org/775-751-6717
https://callescort.org/725-356-3008
https://callescort.org/725-219-0578
Thanks for any insight you can provide.
-
04-04-24 11:00 #11526Regular Member

Posts: 1First Trip to Vegas
Hey all, first trip to Vegas coming up. I'm looking for a memorable time with 2 or 3 women. Anyone have any recommendations for some group fun? I've looked at these 3, but don't see any reviews on here about them. Any intel? Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/hazelbbygrll
https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-lee
https://tryst.link/escort/maddiedreamz
-
04-04-24 03:22 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 97Intel,
1. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8328301433.
2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...h/886610280428.
3. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7029070189.
4. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/61519851.
Looking to see if anyone saw any of these ones. If not please send some recommendations for other good providers.
-
04-04-24 01:33 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 68No Go!
I had the same experience with July. Nothing of interest on the menu.
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 23:12 #11523Banned Member

Posts: 521My opinion
Haven't seen or heard of anu of them. My best guess is that they're fake or scams. Why? Pictures are too good, prices are too low in relation to the looks / bodies, and I've never seen any of them reviewed on TER. Would be a pass for me.
Originally Posted by Throw6384
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:14 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 107Tired of the scammers
Do the callescort, adultsearch, alligator, have any non-agency women under40, and white?? The eros and tryst have the upper class ($600+ and often not even penetration), and the first I mentioned have mostly asian MP with pics of white girls posing as Asian. I went to 3 of those and it was upsell, none were the girls in the pics, and all were rush jobs, no GFE. I guess it is back to ter. Mojo has grannies and agencies. Oh, well, I remember 10 years ago, the motels on Fremont always had choices, but no more. Am I just getting pessimistic??












Reply With Quote




