Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 26352
-
04-07-24 14:47 #22482Senior Member

Posts: 67Super unreliable?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/969545171169
Has anyone been seeing Maria lately? She used to be very responsive and reliable but over the last couple months she been becoming increasingly unreliable and unresponsive. She replies later and later (wouldn't start replying until 1 pm), then I went to her incall and she ghosted me. Told me later her phone needed to update and she couldn't text back. Then now I'm lucky to get any reply from her at all? Maybe she's just trying to sell onlyfans subscriptions now? She posts on skip the games regularly but I haven't had any luck trying to see her.
Any luck for any of you?
-
04-07-24 14:12 #22481Senior Member

Posts: 119Not "Red"
This is not Red. Everyone knows who Red is, and there is only one. This is another chick who took the name. There was an earlier post stating she is possibly in the hospital.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-D.
-
04-07-24 11:48 #22480Senior Member

Posts: 686That is how the cookie crumbles
So I was scrolling through the various sites looking at all the retreads that are available. When I say retread I mean girls that have been posting daily for months, and some even years. I am shocked at all the fatties demanding amazingly high prices. All I saw was nothing under 120,160, 200 even! Hell, some even had a picture specifically for everything they don't do. Apparently someone is biting if they are arrogantly posting such insane rates for beat up coolie dough. But I digress. I saw an add for cookie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/982804508329
I saw a positive review somewhere on here so I figured why not. My 2 standbys have all but disappeared, so I need to find someone to get a release from. Her rates are on the low / mid for current highly inflated rates. Was nice enough via text, so I said screw it and went down by her at her hotel. I kept telling myself that if she has a decent body as her pics make it look, it is worth it. I pull up, and she opens the door and I walk in. She is naked, and as I turn to face her, my head drops in sadness. The pics are angled to hide the fact she is just FAT. Not thick, not plump, just FAT. I hung my head, and the standard of since I was there kicked in, and just undressed to get my needed release. She is a junkie and heavy smoker, which is denoted my bruises and scabs on her body, as well as me having to role my windows down on way back. She was as nice as she was on the phone. Her head game is decent. She told me in casual conversation she has a lot of regulars paying her 3 figures for her services. Damn guys, I know the options are horrible out there, but paying that much for a fattie junkie? Then again I just did didn't I.
-
04-07-24 08:43 #22479Senior Member

Posts: 380New number
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/235938519090
Originally Posted by BtcCore
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 08:36 #22478Senior Member

Posts: 656Queen of rules
Great looking. Too many rules. Not fun.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 23:48 #22477Senior Member

Posts: 181Sexy Seven
Any experience with sexy seven? I recall her being around a few years back, but am having difficulty finding any posts on the search because of the word seven. She is hosting around 55 & greentree, ok area during the day?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/606563180984
-
04-06-24 23:48 #22476Senior Member

Posts: 747Anyone seen?
Was about to see her off Mitchell and she never came out. Then calls as I drove off. Sounded rough but man, looks hot. I saw someone come out that appeared to be her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/900953989766
-
04-06-24 22:26 #22475Senior Member

Posts: 54Red
Are we referring to the former Hales Corners Red? That was nice for awhile, then got weird with family hanging out, etc.
Originally Posted by BtcCore
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 11:37 #22474Senior Member

Posts: 150If you like chocolate.
I highly recommend https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/473142994727.
- Hayness.
-
04-05-24 18:35 #22473Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes, that is the link. I have something set up for tonight. I will let you guys know
Yes that is her, you have something set up tonight and will let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 11:47 #22472Senior Member

Posts: 48Milfy milw
This one has been around for awhile bouncing from town to town, state to state working under management and will rob you. She will tell you she's alone now and management has been sent to jail. Everything she says is a lie to pull you in. Don't fall for the bs and steer clear of her, any girls working out of Norwood, Cap Manor, or on Becket.
-
04-05-24 11:09 #22471Senior Member

Posts: 747Good luck and is it this yummy?
Good luck on the one next week. Share if you can. I like chocolate just like you as you know.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Also, is this the cummy yummy that link was dead?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/292991659905
-
04-04-24 22:06 #22470Senior Member

Posts: 1363YUMMY! Yeah!
This URL is dead, so I can't check to see who it is, but HEY. A blast from the past. YUMMY!
Originally Posted by GManRight
[View Original Post]
Do any of you remember Yummy? A tall, slim, pretty black girl who was freaky as hell? Jesus, she really was yummy!. Lived in an apartment on Appleton just after you turn off Lisbon. I used to get erect just driving past the place thinking of her. Now all I get is a hint of a twitch. Anyway, if any of you dinosaurs remember her, share an escapade here. I don't eat ass often, but I couldn't help myself with her. Damn! I wonder what happened to her.
Coochie (more fucking living in the past) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. I've got my eye on one that I'm jumping on next week. Hope she delivers like she seems she will. Keep your collective finger crossed for me. Or say a prayer, or burn some sage, or fuck a slore in the ass or whatever supplication rite you use. Thanks.
-
04-04-24 17:46 #22469Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Now she's working with the TS Milani GIRL. That's just aids right there be careful
I have to find the post where I seen Marcii and TSMilani's duo ad. Not gunna lie of y'all send her please go take a test she's having three sons with a the transgender and that's not okay it's nasty.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 15:52 #22468Regular Member

Posts: 18Kaysie
Anyone on here have a scoop on kaysie " mature couger "? I'm a couger kinda guy, looks like she posts here and there. There are old posts from her but don't ever see a review on here nor she provides any positive review references. I am skeptical if she has management, bad habits, setup? He incall seems to be in a good area, shoot my inbox too.










Reply With Quote




