Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 27823
-
04-05-24 03:08 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 92Deposit. Red flag 1.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
Location in ad unspecified (Outcall only is not s city) - red flag 2.
Openly advertises BB Greek. Red flag 3.
Semi decent pics, asks only $$ for 1 h TGTBT. Red flag 4.
It happens to the best of us, the little head takes the lead and can't think straight.
I advise you rub one before calling.
-
04-04-24 15:48 #23787Senior Member

Posts: 27Any info on this one?
Asks for deposit before meeting (usually red flag) but Tryn to see her. Any info would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/686503833085
-
04-03-24 21:13 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 460She tried that higher rates with me, I didn't accept. I won't see her anymore.
Another one trying higher than her posted rates is Barbie, I also didn't accept.
Originally Posted by KentCage
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:37 #23785Regular Member

Posts: 9Yes. All prices seem to have risen.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:35 #23784Senior Member

Posts: 207The last number I have for her doesn't work. Open to PMing some contact info? Thanks!
Originally Posted by HelloPeril1
[View Original Post]
In return I will give this PSA: you may want to avoid NinaBubbles and VanessaMucho for a little. All I will say is I had to clear somethings up after only seeing those two in the last month.
-
04-03-24 16:33 #23783Senior Member

Posts: 1142Gypsy rose
Did gypsy recently raise her price to 1 k for 90 min? I don't remember paying that, LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/389431185813
-
04-03-24 15:42 #23782Senior Member

Posts: 104Fbstbre
Nice list there PRodick, this one was up to 5 benjies for me but didn't like cip, I got called a "fucker" more than once and told “ you really shoved it up there” LOL, till she went to list crawler and ads on AA OK, milfy, uberme and another one of their lists. Now says NO BB anything or CD but I've seen her after she got desperate and let some monger maul her in his truck for a benji and her ass was all bruised up. Buy tequila and give her a nice back massage, she'll get drunk and YMMV. Nice little spinner worth busting a nut into!
-
04-03-24 12:49 #23781Regular Member

Posts: 11Bellaluvsu
Super sweet chick. Donation $$ was fair. Bb but no BJ or BBJ. I'd give her 6 out of 10 performance wise attitude was a 10.
Hope this helps! Be safe.
-
04-03-24 09:58 #23780Banned Member

Posts: 2302Saw her once a few years ago.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
Wasn't worth a repeat.
-
04-03-24 01:06 #23779Senior Member

Posts: 499Madison Continued.
I had one session and my experience was similar. Her pix are sort of unflattering and I think she looks better in person. I didn't notice any obvious signs of using but it wouldn't surprise me. There was no dog and no mention of a BF.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
While she seems nice there was little enthusiasm and effort. If memory serves she asked me not to CIP. I couldn't finish anyway (unfortunately I'm getting older and that often happens).
That was more than a year ago and I haven't had any interest in seeing her again. Her incall locations are usually inconvenient for me and there are better options closer.
-
04-02-24 23:00 #23778Senior Member

Posts: 740It's the other way around for me. Women who don't allow BBFS but allow BBBJ cim. Somehow the mouth has barriers to bar against infections according to ho math. Of course, I'll never argue this point LOL, I'll take the head still.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 22:44 #23777Senior Member

Posts: 671Women who are fine with bbfscip but not cim blow my mind moreso. You'd think the cleanup would be easier for the latter, but hey, you won't ever see me complain, and I assume they just like it.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 22:34 #23776Senior Member

Posts: 91Great memories
Honey's from 1995-2007 was so much BB fun.
Any one remember Shadow who danced there and at the place on Aurora? We dated for awhile and she would call me when it was slow so I could creampie her in front of the other guys to drum up some business. She was priceless.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:19 #23775Senior Member

Posts: 216Madison
Haven't seen her in a while, but last I saw her she was staying daily at a well known renton hotel. Communication was so so. She had a big, aggressive pitbull she put in the bathroom once while we fucked. She also mentioned a bf at one point - "my bf is taking the dog out so when he leaves you can come up" type situation. Hotel room was lived in but not a complete fucking sty. She's def a user. Not a dead fish but not entirely enthusiastic. She shuts her eyes tight and I think is trying to dissociate while its happening. After a couple times of that I decided not to revisit.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
But, bb is a slam dunk, so, enjoy.
-
04-02-24 17:13 #23774Senior Member

Posts: 216Charging extra to cum in a place you're already paying extra to stick your dick in is as dumb as it gets. I'd bust and just dip. Theyre all ******, they might complain but they want the money and theyll see you again.
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






