Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 24701
-
04-04-24 15:40 #22256Senior Member

Posts: 279Abbey. Abigail. LeAnne Christa
Yea, she's getting pretty far gone, check out these lines from her current ad:
"Stage names are used for discretion purposes in case potential clients are stalkers, and or 12 aka police aka pigs aka mutts- but here you go since one of my clown clients thinks I have a lookalike, and he thinks I stole my own real identity. I suppose I'm not allowed to have discretion.
In this industry many men may be stalkers or cops. They may think they personally know the masseur. The stalker may not have high enough intelligence to know or understand that in this industry women use fake names.
The reason I chose the name Abigail.
In the Old Testament, Abigail was King David's third wife (the text refers to her as 'good in discretion and beautiful in form' ".
-
04-04-24 13:59 #22255Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage in Centreville, IL. Fuji Super Spa
This is my favorite place to go when I am looking for a massage. I stopped in the other night and they had 5 or 6 ladies available that night for a massage. Normally I go with the one that answers the door but I can also request different ladies and I have in the past. Sophia answered the door and since I had seen her in the past and I knew she gives an excellent massage, I let her lead me to a room. I paid the standard fee for an hour and opted for a table shower. I really did not need it but she can make it as enjoyable as a massage. After she dried me off, we back to the room and I received nice relaxing massage. On the flip, well she really knows how to make a guy feel good. I have always been relaxed for days after going there and all the ladies available there are experienced in the proper way to treat a man. Of the places I have been in the past, this has always been the most consistent for service and a reasonably priced. I highly recommend going there if you are looking for a relaxing massage you will remember and the ladies will make you want to go back for more. They are open 7:00 am to 2:00 am, (18 hrs, about as close to 24 hrs as you can get since Covid) 7 days a week which makes them available when ever I need a massage. I have worked 2nd /3rd shift most of my life and it is nice to find a place that is available on my schedule.
-
04-04-24 13:54 #22254Senior Member

Posts: 222Well said!! If we could "like" a post I would have. I saw her once and knew within 5 minutes of seeing her it would be the only visit I ever have with her. She is on my direct route home from work so I was REALLY hoping she could be a regular thing but I'd rather take my chances with someone else. Whether you're single or not it just is t worth it with her.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 10:52 #22253Senior Member

Posts: 263No joke, one of these days we're going to be wondering if the victim was one of the guys on this board.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 01:07 #22252Senior Member

Posts: 105Avoid
Avoid her at all costs. Seriously, she has some very obvious mental health issues. I don't think it's funny and I don't write this to he vindictive or for a cheap laugh. The bottom line is her issues could lead to extremely erratic behavior that could have a dramatic impact on your life. You can't get her the help she so obviously needs so avoid her.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
It's actually a sad situation. But don't let her issues become your problem.
-
04-04-24 00:26 #22251Senior Member

Posts: 41KC MO massage
I went to Cherry Massage in Gladstone on 72nd last month. Was a normal good HE you get at most AMP's in St. Louis area.
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 23:12 #22250Regular Member

Posts: 5Eden revisited.
To be fair I am the one paying $3, and Eden is the one receiving $3.obviously I should be neat, clean, and kind! And I was. Obviously she is entitled to not bat one thousand each and every day. But. When she is having a bad day, she should suppress it. She should consistently be friendly, upbeat, and possessed of a kind disposition instead of being surly, curt, and exuding indifference. Her "customer service" last week was beyond awful. And no sir, I did not contribute to or trigger her piss-poor attitude. I believe her head has gotten mighty inflated from some sycophants who worship at her alter, to the overall detriment of her paying customers. While YMMV for $3 I hint we all deserve a smile and an effort. She fell far beneath what any normal consumer would consider acceptable in those areas.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
Glad she works out well for you sir. To the others, I simply say "caveat emptor" and proceed with caution. Better yet I implore you: avoid this woman, your $$ and you deserve far better!
-
04-03-24 21:44 #22249Senior Member

Posts: 411Tried to pm you at member#2613, but didn't go thru.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
Care to share some of the ones you enjoy? Pm me please.
-
04-03-24 19:30 #22248Senior Member

Posts: 687She took it down.
Originally Posted by NutmegFormula1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:10 #22247Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks. I'll check it out and give a report. I'm quite far away so it'll be in the next couple of weeks I hope.
Originally Posted by NipLuver
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 13:18 #22246Senior Member

Posts: 258Have not
I have not put any effort into this. Have been busy with other alternative ladies who provide more value for the money.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:02 #22245Regular Member

Posts: 13What's her instagram?
What's her Instagram?
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 07:23 #22244Senior Member

Posts: 687She has to many personalities now. She doesn't know whether she wants to stick to her stage name or use her real name. She's like a box of chocolates, you just don't know what you going to get.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 02:04 #22243Senior Member

Posts: 60I think her business goes by the name Hair & Nails Plus.
Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx
[View Original Post]
2712 and Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226.
618-222-9498.
Mimi is usually alone.
-
04-03-24 00:15 #22242Banned Member

Posts: 116Eden. Not trying to be a White Knight, but it goes both ways
I confess, I like Eden, and know YMMV as it can with other providers. That being said one's own presentation (cleanliness, attitude, demeanor, sense of humor) goes a long way in enhancing an experience with any provider. It's a two-way street, the more comfortable and relaxed we are, the more comfortable and enjoyable the sessions will be. There are plenty of providers in St. Louis, some in areas that are pretty sketchy and others in nicer locations. Eden falls into the latter category. It's always difficult to know what to expect, but my experience has always been to expect the best and exude a level of the best from my side. There are many providers in STL as well as all the touring providers that pass through (many of the latter are overpriced GPS, and there are gems). Typically if I have a bad experience I ask myself what happened? Did I do something unpleasant or uncomfortable? Sometimes two people just don't click. Eden may not be for everybody, but she is attractive, and beautiful, and has been a solid provider in St. Louis.
Originally Posted by Mackeral
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






