Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 24698
-
04-02-24 14:13 #22238Senior Member

Posts: 44I'm staying away. Last week her posts on IG included what looked like an outcall in Ladue. She took a vid of herself driving up to the mansion and filmed the dude answering the door. Then she posted his name and personal info. Plus she has a camera outside her door and is recording whoever's walking up the stairs. I'm staying away.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 13:47 #22237Senior Member

Posts: 194Abs
I had a visit with Abbey once that confirmed something that I didn't really pick up on until much later. She was running her crazy mouth this time mentioning her personal life. While not the point of the conversation, she casually mentioned a tidbit that has me thinking especially lately. It's not that big of deal, but you can put 2 and 2 together and easily conclude that a "third party" has basically deemed that things are "not ok" with her LOL.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:59 #22236Senior Member

Posts: 687Abbey James
She's blonde and goes by Savanna Clarke now. Now I'm very hesitant to make an appointment. I have no idea what's happening in that noggin of hers. I ignore that she's trashing Pro Lux and her sister in another ad.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rke-39933.html
-
04-02-24 10:12 #22235Senior Member

Posts: 82Mimi
I found a FB listing of Mimi Spa. Is that her? Location not listed. Do you have a link or other details. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NipLuver
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 09:39 #22234Senior Member

Posts: 1744Private Numbers and PLM
I have asked a few PLM girls about contact outside of the main number, particularly since PLM likes periodic vacations. Always got a polite no. One girl did offer her private number as it was about to be a vacation week. She left the business before I could call her.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
I would try a day ahead for Brea, although she is not 100% booked every day even at her three day a week schedule.
-
04-02-24 01:34 #22233Senior Member

Posts: 60Mimi over in Swansea IL has some big ones.
Originally Posted by StlCards4000
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 21:43 #22232Senior Member

Posts: 411Just have to ask. I've had done at both. No extra but that was awhile ago. You might find one who will want some extra.
Originally Posted by Gg623
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 21:40 #22231Senior Member

Posts: 411I know this is old, did you ever get to Brea? Are you blocked by Lake?
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 12:53 #22230Senior Member

Posts: 46Temptation Spa Sweet Springs Spa
I have driven to KC a few times and was wondering if anyone has been to Temptation Spa in Sweet Springs right of hwy 70? Driving by there this week. Is it worth the stop? Any details will be appreciated.
-
04-01-24 11:27 #22229Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm curious
I'm curious about the same thing. I know people have gotten it done at these places but I'm unsure of how to go about asking.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 03:03 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 263All your posts are asking about big tits, and you never review your experiences, if you ever even have any.
Originally Posted by StlCards4000
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 19:03 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 28Big titty longshot
Does anyone know of some big Asian tits available in the market rn? We know Tammy has her massive jugs she won't release. Cindy I know is man made and ok. I want all natural and heavy. Any info helps!
-
03-29-24 16:51 #22226Regular Member

Posts: 12Updated List?
Do you have an updated list? Or one with the best legit massages?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 16:00 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 411I had an issue there a couple weeks ago. I usually get the mama San and she's ok, but I got a different one who was even older. Her massage was, good, but little teasing, then she started shying away from MT. Won't see her again.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 19:57 #22224Senior Member

Posts: 129Like a good neighbor that talks too fucking loud
Was at Health not long ago. I think I got Sonny, who was an older lady. She followed standard operating procedure, but even too old for me. And I will take my money back and walk out of the place if they ever try to put me in a room adjacent to the State Farm office. Those people talked the entire fucking time I was there and I could hear every word. I know that issue was mentioned a while ago and I should have listened.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





