Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 2877
-
04-24-24 16:06 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 930Charlotte
She is a lovely girl and wants to please, be aware that some menu items are not offered on the first visit, still will repeat as she is a rare gem.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...9/914811286575
-
04-15-24 18:49 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 2147Italian Princess
It became evident upon our initial encounter that she was new to the industry, her apartment in Danbury near Loews serving as a testament to her fresh start. Possessing an alluring physique, she captivated attention effortlessly. Our meetings were frequent, and while she indulged in alcohol occasionally, it was nothing compared to her current state. Her decline began when she relocated to the Q. Missed appointments and on-the-job slumber soon became the norm.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
04-14-24 17:45 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 51Well, clearly our experiences differed. I've seen her twice and while she is quirky, its not in a way that suggests dangerous habits. I enjoy feeling a connection with a provider rather than just plugging away at a wet hole. We hit it off so maybe I'm overly optimistic but we'll see.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 13:59 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 324Sus.
This report bears NO resemblance to any experience I ever had personally with this provider or read about in this forum regarding this person. It reads a little "suspicious" . Complete and flowery sentences and all! LOL However, I am glad you had such a spectacular experience. Bravo, and keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 10:26 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 51Good Time with the Italian MILF AKA Jess in Milford
You know how frustrating it can be to block out some time to meet a provider for the first time and then get disappointed because she falls far short of expectations and you wonder why you're even doing this? Well, that did not happen with Jess!
Here's the TL; DR.
She is a sexy MILF, great smile, tits, ass, pussy, and attitude. Looks better than her pics and is a voluptuous woman who does not look her age. Sure she's a bit thick around the middle but you won't care. No red flags, eager to please, enjoys BBBJ and covered FS. Will encourage playing with her tits, grabbing her ass (and spanking). Talks a lot but as in conversation not just about cats and drama (you probably know who I'm referring to). Not a clock-watcher and even silences her phone. To sum up, a great time and you leave happy instead of kicking yourself for being stupid. Her rates are quite reasonable too! I'll definitely be back when in the area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/271932425206
I was a tad concerned when I saw she was hosting from the infamous M6 in Milford. Don't get me wrong, I've had a few good experiences there but the girls that essentially live there are usually not worth the time. But when she opened the door she was in some black lingerie and she looked exactly like what you want to see in a MILF. I saw that her room was immaculate and she was just there for the day and not living there. No smoke, perfume, or heavy makeup. Not covered in tats or piercings. She was clean and zero signs of bad habits. Decidedly (and this may sound like damning with faint praise which it is not) NORMAL.
The feeling is you just met this curvy MILF in a sundress outside at a neighborhood party. You strike up a conversation and you can't help but notice her cleavage, juicy butt and toned legs. Then when she glances away, you see her nipples are getting hard and she turns back and gives a teasing stare with a slow smile. That is the vibe.
She is a chatter. She will chat standing close by in lingerie, she will chat when she grabs your hands and squeezes her boobs with them, she will chat when she takes your hands and makes you grab her ass. Chatting can be good!
We moved to the bed and roamed over each other's bodies (chat time is over! She has really great natural breasts with very responsive nipples and enjoys mutual touch. She gives an enthusiastic BBBJ and it really seems to get her hot. She also moved my fingers to her clit which increased the intensity until she got out the condom and went at it. She was active in mish (don't we love it when girls fuck back!) and was really pulling me in with those long, strong legs. She seemed to legit orgasm. We moved to doggy, which gave a great view and she insisted that I grab her ass and pound away. She also insisted that I spank her great ass a bit, and being a gentleman, I obliged. Manners are important! Another legit orgasm and we fooled around a bit more to come back down to earth.
Jess AKA Italian Princess was a lot of fun, generous with her time, and provided a really connected and human experience so I will be back.
-
04-07-24 21:39 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 312Uggh
That sucks. I figured she wasn't going to be "real". Thank for tge speedy reply.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 20:10 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 285Tried to meet her a few times when she posted in Danbury all fake replies good luck.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 19:56 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 312Sweet Scarlett
Anybody ever have this dream? She looks kinda TGTBT but at tge same time it's possible. Her pics are pretty damn good if you like the spinner type. Donations are a little high but not crazy. Any info greatly appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/526528459388
-
04-06-24 17:41 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 312Anyone have Bellas #? The one in the ad is a landline but she says to text her. Does she have a 2nd number that she uses?
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 10:38 #2373Senior Member

Posts: 746Bella AKA Crutches
She seems like a nice person. I've seen her several times and wouldn't consider her to be someone to rip you off. Thst said I'm always suspisous of basements and I would normaly not go into one but with her I might consider it. It does seem odd thst someone on crutvhes woyld be in a basement apartment but she is pretty good on those things. I would be a little extra careful if I did go but you are probably safe.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 19:43 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 241Bella aka Crutches
Has anyone seen Bella recently? I saw her once at an incall in Milford and enjoyed my time, but now she's operating out of her 'apartment,' on Franklin Ave in Stratford and the address she gave me looks like a run down cheap house. Furthermore, she said her apartment is in the basement of the house and you have to cross the property to get to it. A lot of red flags, but I enjoyed my time with her last time.
Also don't know why someone on crutches would be living in a basement. Has anyone seen her recently and can confirm it's safe to visit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/151817444784
-
04-01-24 19:18 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 746My bad typing. I meant " her number" not "your #" sorry for the fat finger typing.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 19:16 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 746My bad. I meant to type"Her number" not " your number" . Thsnk you.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 18:41 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 930Deb is in Milford
She replies to this number.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...k/628720370698
-
04-01-24 17:53 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 2147Chatterbox
I won't PM you my number but I did Deb's number. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
PA.









Reply With Quote






