The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 329 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3931

    According to a monger in Cleveland Ohio

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    The AMP entrepreneurs may want to consider switching to a venue such as Agencies provide.

    Cost would be more. Screening would be required.

    However, I believe the quality of the providers would be upgraded.

    And you would not have the police hanging around the door.

    Regards,

    H19.
    The feds are doing a parlor push. They closed two in northeast Ohio just this week. Reports are all this will be ongoing all over the nation.

  2. #3930

    Gaga

    Has anyone been there since Lee left?

  3. #3929

    Curing Massage Calhoun

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforkics1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this place?
    Reviewed in NWGA #1202.

  4. #3928

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she'll pop up in atl somewhere.
    I thought she owned a house a few miles south of the shop.

  5. #3927

    Atl

    Quote Originally Posted by Thehapman  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to as well! I'll miss her. Not just the visit, but talking with her. I'm glad I visited last week. Wish she told me when she was leaving.
    I'm sure she'll pop up in atl somewhere.

  6. #3926
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I wanted to say bye to Lee today. I guess I'll have to figure something else out.
    I was hoping to as well! I'll miss her. Not just the visit, but talking with her. I'm glad I visited last week. Wish she told me when she was leaving.

  7. #3925

    Lk atl

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on proper agencies?
    Lk in atl is great. You'll need to be verified.

  8. #3924

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on proper agencies?
    I am suggesting that the AMP management look into starting their own agency. They could rent an apartment an perform screening and scheduling as the agencies do.

    Cost will escalate to the end user. For myself it would be worth not dealing with possible police hassles. I also feel that the workers would feel more secure, and you would have.

    Younger more attractive workers.

    Read the agency reviews in other areas.

    Regards,

    H19.

  9. #3923

    Went to GQ today

    I went to GQ today and didn't see any cops and service was as normal. Always be safe but drove by multiple times before going in.

  10. #3922

    Curing massage calhoun

    Anyone tried this place?

  11. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    I just tried to call gaga and the phone number is disconnected. Doesn't sound good with the blue presence being around the past few days.
    I'm in the area every couple of days, I noticed the sign off I believe Sunday but it was lite up yesterday when I drove by. I've never gone there but I drive by quite a bit.

  12. #3920

    Tried to call gaga

    I just tried to call gaga and the phone number is disconnected. Doesn't sound good with the blue presence being around the past few days.

  13. #3919
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    The AMP entrepreneurs may want to consider switching to a venue such as Agencies provide.

    Cost would be more. Screening would be required.

    However, I believe the quality of the providers would be upgraded.

    And you would not have the police hanging around the door.

    Regards,

    H19.
    Any recommendations on proper agencies?

  14. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the reports. Doesn't seem like a good time to visit.
    Damn, I wanted to say bye to Lee today. I guess I'll have to figure something else out.

  15. #3917
    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Yes send me the info.
    Me too please 🙏.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape