Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13918

    Payge davenport

    Wondered if anyone can offer any guidance? Pic's look borderline TGTBT, but image search comes up empty and there's only one (Favorable) TER review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paygeisgreat

  2. #13917
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky140  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/167483979

    Thinking of reaching out to her but a search of reviews don't bring up any information, related to this particular Nikki. Her ad mentions that she is "always up for trying new things".

    Thanks.
    She's there. She seems to be reliable and low drama. Doesn't put effort into her appearance or incall. Serviceable but nothing that'll blow you away if you pardon the pun.

  3. #13916

    Nikki St Louis SouthSide

    Does anyone have any experience with this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/167483979

    Thinking of reaching out to her but a search of reviews don't bring up any information, related to this particular Nikki. Her ad mentions that she is "always up for trying new things".

    Thanks.

  4. #13915
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting St Louis for business next week and am looking for some recommendations on a provider.

    In a perfect world, I'd like to see a provider that is Greek friendly but that isn't a must have, just a preference. I'll take any recommendations whether they do Greek or not as it is rare to find a provider who will do Greek. Feel free to PM me your recommendations or respond here.
    Any other recommendations for a good provider?

  5. #13914
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't respond to texts, so I don't bother anymore. I read how others in this thread have reached out to her with no response either. Good luck if you can get a response.
    A totally reliable source has told me she will reply however, to schedule a visit with her she require a selfie. My totally reliable source said the selfie is a non-starter / no go for him.

  6. #13913

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    How does she look these days? She's been using those photos for a while, and I always look for the worst photo and assume the real deal is more haggard and disheveled that that.

    (I hate being the cynic, but this game being what it is...)
    She looks ok little older little heavier but the pictures are her. She always makes herself up and looks good when we meet. She is a great time.

  7. #13912
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Jesse is an older great looking provider but is a great time. She loves Greek and prefers it most of the time. She is out of St Charles for incall but will do out call. She does it all swallows as well.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/167362203
    How does she look these days? She's been using those photos for a while, and I always look for the worst photo and assume the real deal is more haggard and disheveled that that.

    (I hate being the cynic, but this game being what it is...)

  8. #13911
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Has anyone seen Not Your Average?

    Looks too good for LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/167316174
    She doesn't respond to texts, so I don't bother anymore. I read how others in this thread have reached out to her with no response either. Good luck if you can get a response.

  9. #13910

    Jesse loves Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting St Louis for business next week and am looking for some recommendations on a provider.

    In a perfect world, I'd like to see a provider that is Greek friendly but that isn't a must have, just a preference. I'll take any recommendations whether they do Greek or not as it is rare to find a provider who will do Greek. Feel free to PM me your recommendations or respond here.
    Jesse is an older great looking provider but is a great time. She loves Greek and prefers it most of the time. She is out of St Charles for incall but will do out call. She does it all swallows as well.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/167362203

  10. #13909

    Who do you recommend I see?

    I'm visiting St Louis for business next week and am looking for some recommendations on a provider.

    In a perfect world, I'd like to see a provider that is Greek friendly but that isn't a must have, just a preference. I'll take any recommendations whether they do Greek or not as it is rare to find a provider who will do Greek. Feel free to PM me your recommendations or respond here.

  11. #13908
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    They are a scam don't waste your time.
    If you go to the SW reddit discussions, even other SW tell people that deposits are scams. There are some serious arguments on those threads between SW about deposits. Almost every one of them trying to claim they are 'for safety' are called out on it being bullsh*t.

  12. #13907
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Curious if Lilly is back active? Said she is available now.

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lillyslilsecret
    I've seen her in the past. Just me but she's a hoarder and her house is totally packed with stuff everywhere but her bedroom. Kinda freaky!

  13. #13906

    Confirimation advances

    They are a scam don't waste your time.

  14. #13905

    Sarah

    Sarah.

    Looks very nice and very pricy.

    Has anyone seen her in St. Louis?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...4600.htm?cat=1

  15. #13904

    Not Your Average

    Gents,

    Has anyone seen Not Your Average?

    Looks too good for LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/167316174

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape