Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/511615631461

    Anyone figure out how to contact this one LOL.
    Ooopsy guess she getting high asf. Guarantee she doesn't even know but wondering why she hasn't gotten any bites. Dumb asf. I wouldn't see her just for that reason. Be safe.

  2. #31600

    Bella

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/517009145953

    #1. I made it very clear that it was them titties that I was coming to see and should've left when I saw that she wasn't the girl in the pics. I will say she does have some pretty ones, but not Bella she's much darker complected with tattoos. The middle pic is probably her with her skin tone lightened up. Third one is someone all together different. Should've listened to my gut on this one. But I went hh for $$. The CBJ got better as it went. But no hip thrusts, no pushing her head down. So as good as a boring BJ gets🤷8205;9794;65039; She has a nice ass too and surprisingly she let me grab her hips pull her down rcg. Went at it for a bit and I popped in the bag. She got up and disposed of and I dressed and left. I allowed myself to pop quicker bc I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it back had I fought the feelings. It wasn't the worst? Won't repeat. I will say she responded quickly bc I was supposed to go see someone else and there was an unmarked explorer watching the parking lot from the gas station next door. He was there for a while and I gave up on the first one.

  3. #31599

    Confused

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/511615631461

    Anyone figure out how to contact this one LOL.

  4. #31598

    Too Afraid to Try ACS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Not only do they no look like the ads, they don't even look like the pic they send you personally if you ask for one.

    And you're exactly right about the lying, they have no shame at all. A couple weeks ago I started using ACS again because I couldn't justify paying 3rd st prices so they offered me 100 qv. I asked them specifically before I got to the location of how many girls were available. Because I had gone a week prior and the lady was a dead fish, they assured me two girls were at the same location. I roll up and ask for room number, he gives me the same one I've been to already. I ask again is there another girl and 15-20 minutes goes by and he says no.
    Can't see myself going to AMPs as well. Overpriced old 😺. I have been spoiled now by last week's event. Maybe we should "boycott" until they lower the prices of FS to 60 rare candy, because in all honesty that's what those old nurses should be worth. 🤣.
    Azalea: Lala and Cici. Old
    3rd: Sunny and Nana. Old
    Cary: Yo-yo and Zoey. Don't know, probably old
    LJS: Lisa. Old

  5. #31597
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Lying about pics is par for the course. My favorite is being lied to about doubles, including quotng price when there is only one girl there.

    I also think that these numbers are the source of the cartel scam attempts.
    Not only do they no look like the ads, they don't even look like the pic they send you personally if you ask for one.

    And you're exactly right about the lying, they have no shame at all. A couple weeks ago I started using ACS again because I couldn't justify paying 3rd st prices so they offered me 100 qv. I asked them specifically before I got to the location of how many girls were available. Because I had gone a week prior and the lady was a dead fish, they assured me two girls were at the same location. I roll up and ask for room number, he gives me the same one I've been to already. I ask again is there another girl and 15-20 minutes goes by and he says no.

  6. #31596

    Never would be correct

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    How often do they ever have anyone who even looks remotely like some of the pictures in their ads? I'd assume never?
    Lying about pics is par for the course. My favorite is being lied to about doubles, including quotng price when there is only one girl there.

    I also think that these numbers are the source of the cartel scam attempts.

  7. #31595

    Angelica

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/167452242

    This girl is in henrico by the Asian GFE club, but not the same hotel. Everything is covered, but she is really good. Saw for an hour with 2 pops and an AMAZING massage. All positions, CBJ, which I normally don't like but its worth it. I think she offers 15 min and 30 min as well.

  8. #31594
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Yes, as you've seen they have multiple ads going all the time. I really think it's maybe 2 guys with 6+ phones running the operation.

    It's a crapshoot, you don't know till you show up who you're going to get / what her attitude will be. Generally, it's ok. Sometimes you can tell they hate what they're doing and that's not so good.

    And after you've been a customer, they will bomb your phone from various numbers with pics of Asian ladies, to get you to come back.
    How often do they ever have anyone who even looks remotely like some of the pictures in their ads? I'd assume never?

  9. #31593
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Have y'all ever had the acs text you from a different number than the one that you texted?
    Yes, as you've seen they have multiple ads going all the time. I really think it's maybe 2 guys with 6+ phones running the operation.

    It's a crapshoot, you don't know till you show up who you're going to get / what her attitude will be. Generally, it's ok. Sometimes you can tell they hate what they're doing and that's not so good.

    And after you've been a customer, they will bomb your phone from various numbers with pics of Asian ladies, to get you to come back.

  10. #31592
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Very interested in this lady. Did anyone ever get digits they're willing to share?
    Unfortunately I did not get an answer to the DM. I would love to have the number also.

  11. #31591
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    I've been dreaming with this woman for years. Doesn't advertise but is legit. Let me know if you want the digits. A bit older but incredible ass, ample boobs, and accommodating. Stay safe, brothers!
    Tried sending you a PM would like the number if she is low key off hull street.

  12. #31590

    Cuban GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about two beautiful ladies that invited me over BBBJ was amazing GFE was amazing will definitely repeat from Cuban.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/167456366
    Are the pictures real!?

  13. #31589

    Cubans

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about two beautiful ladies that invited me over BBBJ was amazing GFE was amazing will definitely repeat from Cuban.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/167456366
    What was the damage for the 2 girls?

  14. #31588
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    I've been dreaming with this woman for years. Doesn't advertise but is legit. Let me know if you want the digits. A bit older but incredible ass, ample boobs, and accommodating. Stay safe, brothers!
    I'm interested if you will DM the didits.

  15. #31587

    Anyone get her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    I've been dreaming with this woman for years. Doesn't advertise but is legit. Let me know if you want the digits. A bit older but incredible ass, ample boobs, and accommodating. Stay safe, brothers!
    Very interested in this lady. Did anyone ever get digits they're willing to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape