Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31586

    Good for me on hull

    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...749/7574098825

    Went to see this Latina in Chester. It's right up the street from me so although other guys said she was bigger than pics I went anyway just to see. IMO she's the same size as the pics just uses angles. Anyway I like bbws and taller girls. Texted got addy, pulled up she made me call her got her room number. She opened the door in a black night robe, went back to the bed. Use digital payment 120 for hh. Gave CBJ good ass suction right out the gate. I put her in doggy and proceeded to pound her tf out LOL that's why I like bigger bitches. She's got some looooong ass hair she let me wrap around my wrists LOL. Anyway ok looker but good hooker, I would repeat. The pickings are slim in VA. Been here since Wednesday leaving tomorrow am. Real talk though I went out last night and on hull street right behind the Valero there's a Hispanic spot that had hella hoes in there Imma go again tonight they said it jumps more on Saturday. Be easy.
    Do any of you mongers know anything about the referenced location just off hull. DM me with any information or insights you may have.

    Thanks for the help.

    Peace out.

    SG.

  2. #31585

    Scarlett

    Met this thick honey the other day. She is near the diamond. Great smile, lots of fun. Reasonable rates and not rushed. She sucked, licked the boys and finished the job. Spit the proceeds into the sink. I recommend this one. Have fun guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/777966419991

    Xoxo Scarlett 🔥 call or text 276-4O9-0263. Disclaimer: I accept donations for my time. What we do within that time will only be discussed between us and in person. And has no bearing on the donation. Qv100, hhr150, hr250.

  3. #31584

    More spam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely scams
    "Them: Hello 🤗.

    Me: who The F0CK!?

    Them: hey it's Cindy, we met at that convention in Vegas
    (They send pictures)

    Me: ignore."

    Heck sometimes they will actually call you if you ignore them, but I have never picked up.
    The ACS itself I have never actually pulled the trigger, too scared I'll get a zombie looking mamasan, the fish market experience, or that it might be a sting.
    This is the random spam you be getting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240403-063622~2.jpg‎  

  4. #31583

    Anne

    Seen her last week coud tell from the start it was gona be bad should have left then bbj was half decent. Other than that it was a complete waste like being with a warm corpse never again. Maybe Cara will be better who knows.

  5. #31582

    Ladies on southside Spanish

    I had a dream about two beautiful ladies that invited me over BBBJ was amazing GFE was amazing will definitely repeat from Cuban.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/167456366

  6. #31581

    Follow up w the Club

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    I recently connected with the Asian Club mentioned in previous post. Got the location and headed that way, arrived then got the floor number and got to the floor given room number. Directions once I arrived were precise. I was hesitant at first but it kept me from looking like I didn't know where I was going! The location is off Broad and next to a lower / mid level place. This place is what I consider a mid to upper level location. Knocked and greeted by Anne. I think she had been asleep. LOL. She was wearing a t-shirt and that was it. Dropped the fee for 1 hr and got comfortable. Language was a challenge. She revealed a perfect tight frame. Started off w a shower and she requested mouth wash (which she had). Dried off and moved to the main event. Mic singing w / o cover. I stopped her before the eruption. I felt hungry so dined for a bit. Moved to mish, doggy finished with mish me standing. Shooting in the raincoat. Quick shower before I left. It is her in the pics on the site. I enjoyed m visit and plan to repeat when I can. The 1 hr fee is what I paid (from the previous post). BH44.
    I made another visit to the Club. This time I requested to see Cara w the handler. Cara is who I saw in my prior visit and not Anne. My 1st visit I didn't request one or the other. Handler told me Anne is who I was seeing. I have nothing to add about Cara and would repeat. Sorry for the confusion but handler had me thinking it was Anne the whole time. Guess that explains why I got a good appointment. BH44.

  7. #31580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    As a general rule, should be avoided unless you have previously seen the provider. The police department has a lot of homosexuals working for them, so they really hate for men to have fun with women. Very common to see girls arrested in that area. Be safe!
    Not sure where you get info from but I've got several people I know in hiring positions and that statement is ridiculous. They don't hate men having fun with women. They first trying to stop trafficking second they are enforcing the law as it is written third they respond according to news reports or community outcry. Yes it's a pain and yes county is much more but that's because they don't have the crime like cities do. To think there is some mass conspiracy to eliminate male / female interactions is stupid. Go to any bar and pickup a chick you'll be fine. Buy a provider your risking your freedom but that's part of the game and has been played this way for a looong time.

    Be safe.

  8. #31579

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I don't disagree at all. I might try them again but if it happens again I'll bounce. Anne was basically just a flesh light as someone else mentioned LOL.
    Yo it was so bad, LOL I felt like a serial killer forcing a deed. It was horrific, never doing that sh1t again. She just stayed there frozen AF, barely making the most fake noises you can imagine. Maybe if that's your thing go for it, but it ain't mine for sure.

  9. #31578

    Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Ok. But are they real or scams?
    They are definitely scams
    "Them: Hello 🤗.

    Me: who The F0CK!?

    Them: hey it's Cindy, we met at that convention in Vegas
    (They send pictures)

    Me: ignore."

    Heck sometimes they will actually call you if you ignore them, but I have never picked up.
    The ACS itself I have never actually pulled the trigger, too scared I'll get a zombie looking mamasan, the fish market experience, or that it might be a sting.

  10. #31577

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Yes get a burner phone before you try, they will spam you with different numbers sending you random pictures of Asian girls. Annoying.
    Ok. But are they real or scams?

  11. #31576

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Have y'all ever had the acs text you from a different number than the one that you texted?
    Yes get a burner phone before you try, they will spam you with different numbers sending you random pictures of Asian girls. Annoying.

  12. #31575

    Question

    Have y'all ever had the acs text you from a different number than the one that you texted?

  13. #31574

    Short Pump / Henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by BiddyBop  [View Original Post]
    Hello fello mongers!

    I'm new to the Short Pump area.

    Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on escorts and / or spas around here.

    Thanks in advance!
    As a general rule, should be avoided unless you have previously seen the provider. The police department has a lot of homosexuals working for them, so they really hate for men to have fun with women. Very common to see girls arrested in that area. Be safe!

  14. #31573
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's the typical annoying agency bait and switch BS that happens all the time, I doubt very seriously the booker sent you to the wrong room, Cara was most likely unavailable or Anne was up next in the rotation.
    Oh, I don't disagree at all. I might try them again but if it happens again I'll bounce. Anne was basically just a flesh light as someone else mentioned LOL.

  15. #31572
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Just to add. I messaged back the handler number with my complaints and was told that I was "sent the wrong room number" but when I pointed out this may effect repeat business. Maybe they will do something about it.
    Yep, that's the typical annoying agency bait and switch BS that happens all the time, I doubt very seriously the booker sent you to the wrong room, Cara was most likely unavailable or Anne was up next in the rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape