Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4421
-
04-05-24 09:59 #941Senior Member

Posts: 1115Lake Serene Michelle
I've seen posts indicating the majority of the Lake Serene ladies ended up over at Magic Spa in Everett. However I haven't seen any RM reviews for Michelle at that parlor.
Originally Posted by Diggler2138
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 00:24 #940Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenny and Michelle
Does anyone know what happened to Jenny from Golden Spa and King's? And Michelle from Lake Serene?
-
04-03-24 23:30 #939Banned Member

Posts: 907Pepsi Challenge
I've only been with Pepsi at ET. She has a nice face and body for being a GILF. I don't think you can lose with her.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 19:35 #938Senior Member

Posts: 485Cost for 4 hands
Normal $$ x2.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:53 #937Senior Member

Posts: 122Pepsi has a review at EuroTouch from Sunday March 31st.
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:41 #936Senior Member

Posts: 445Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:27 #935Senior Member

Posts: 603Airport
Has anyone been recently? This is the one local to me with a table shower I've not yet visited.
-
04-03-24 17:11 #934Senior Member

Posts: 485Shanghai dream come true
Alyssa offered me 4 hands with Angela today and I could not say no to it.
I mean, two of my ATFs on me at the same time? I think my bucketlist is done there.
My soul left my body and came back after I finished. (or "was finished" by them).
Got to say hello to new hottie Nancy. Will probably try her next time.
So happy they are back from the break.
-
04-03-24 12:53 #933Senior Member

Posts: 112If face appearance and age is not a factor for you, I can at least attest to Pepsi having D's or DD's sized breasts. Here is my post in the Seattle section for Massage Parlor Reports:
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:17 #932Senior Member

Posts: 122Just to clarify I've never seen Linda, Pepsi or Noah. Wondering which one has the best jugs.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:09 #931Senior Member

Posts: 122I know this spot well. I met Michelle from Lake Serene there back when she was called Sue. Used to see Lana from Euro there as well.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 11:21 #930Banned Member

Posts: 907Pepsi
I heard she is at the spot where "Elite Spa" used to be. Next to Fashion Dim Sum in Edmonds.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 10:54 #929Senior Member

Posts: 122K Aunties with BIGGEST TITS
Been out of the game for a while now. Last visit was with Jenny while she was at King's.
I'm looking for the biggest knockers. Thinking Linda at Airport, Pepsi at Euro or Noah at Sun Spa. Any recommendations or feedback would be amazing.
-
04-01-24 01:50 #928Banned Member

Posts: 907Ymmv
How we treat the ladies, our own personal hygiene and how much we pay, probably effects how the session will go as well.
-
03-30-24 10:55 #927Senior Member

Posts: 77Marysville recommended
Hi I'm wanting to venture south and see what Marysville / smokey point has to offer. Anyone have recommendation for good massage and FS?












Reply With Quote




