Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5836
-
04-03-24 22:37 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 68Whats the info on her, I wouldn't mind smashing an older lady greek style LOL.
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 22:35 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 68Where they at
Where can I find them in GA? Don't care for bareback but I would love to indulge in some greek action. I see some of these places you have to get access codes etc. I'm not new to mongering but I'm new to the whole agency thing.
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 21:14 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 131Omg
What are the rates for OMG?
Originally Posted by AlanHuynh5
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 11:42 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 74Hmmm
Is this a guarantee here? Seems like they change their rules depending where they are at.
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 10:33 #2157Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Sayonara!
My young & beautiful friend Aria has been sick with a severe fever during the last couple of days. She left late last night. Nonetheless, she expresses her grateful heart for the extraordinary gentlemen in Atlanta who came all the way to Buckhead to see her. She was especially delighted to try on the gaudy one-piece that one of the gentlemen gifted her; IMO, it surprisingly depicts her rare natural beauty, the tightness of the youngness! "Thank you!"
-
04-03-24 01:49 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 236Yeah, I have to agree with you there. That's kind of the reason why I haven't been back to see her yet. Looking for another one with good IOP like Rose or Mina.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 01:48 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 236Not sure what happened with the session but Aria is usually pretty consistent. At least IOP was top notch when I saw her last. Maybe she was having a bad day that day.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 01:17 #2154Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Siena, the sex-bomb!
She's tall, pretty, very attractive, and her large Cs are naturally perky & firm, and she's tight & very responsive! Let me share some real pictures of this rarest Korean gem in order to enlighten Atlanta. Simply put, Siena is the hottest in your town!
Be safe & good luck, brothers!
-
04-02-24 17:27 #2153Regular Member

Posts: 9I was able to use a screenshot of my texts with LK booker to verify for OMG, didn't have to send I'd or anything else on top of that. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DarthNutz
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:24 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 4840+ / 50+ BBFSCIMGREEK Specialists
Yuhee's in her 40's, +10 for Ashley. For those of you under 35, she could be around your mom's age. Who cares, if their plastic surgeons did excellent job! Enjoy before they get busted. All these girls fucked bareback thousands times in NV, CA, VA, MA, TX, and FL.
-
04-02-24 15:24 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 223+1. Can't seem to find the new LKATL contact details.
Originally Posted by Hentai19
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:34 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 289Ashley lk
Are you speaking of the Ashley from lkatl which ter states age as 26-30 with accurate photos. I was really digging her pics. But if I booked and arrived to see a 40-50 ish provider I would cause a great scene. I know pics are not real but I want correct weight age and measurements.
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 11:12 #2149Regular Member

Posts: 20Omg
I've been a member at Lk for many years. Would like to expand my horizons to OMG. My problem is that all of the agencies and women I saw pre Covid are no longer around to be references. Only LK. Also, like a dummy I've always used my own ph but now have a Trac Ph. Would like to set up a membership with OMG with my burner, and give them as little personal info as possible given how there have been similar agencies with issues. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Are those two on good terms? Would LK vouch for me?
Thanks for any wisdom.
-
04-02-24 11:00 #2148Regular Member

Posts: 20Likely closed to new gents
Add. Net to what you have. But the site is now PW protected, PW available from the booker. But you need access to the site to get the booker's number. Thus, it appears they are currently not interested in new "members".
Originally Posted by Hentai19
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 10:12 #2147Banned Member

Posts: 407LKATL Link
I will be traveling to Atlanta in a couple weeks. I am usually very good at digging out information on the forum.
Having trouble getting the link for LKATL.
Would someone be willing to send link information to me. DM is fine.
Thank you,
Warmest Regrds,
H19.










Reply With Quote




