Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your review. I dodged a bullet on that one 🥳.
    Not sure what happened with the session but Aria is usually pretty consistent. At least IOP was top notch when I saw her last. Maybe she was having a bad day that day.

  2. #2154
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Siena, the sex-bomb!

    She's tall, pretty, very attractive, and her large Cs are naturally perky & firm, and she's tight & very responsive! Let me share some real pictures of this rarest Korean gem in order to enlighten Atlanta. Simply put, Siena is the hottest in your town!

    Be safe & good luck, brothers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2401.jpeg‎   IMG_2403.jpg‎   IMG_2404.jpg‎  

  3. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthNutz  [View Original Post]
    I've been a member at Lk for many years. Would like to expand my horizons to OMG. My problem is that all of the agencies and women I saw pre Covid are no longer around to be references. Only LK. Also, like a dummy I've always used my own ph but now have a Trac Ph. Would like to set up a membership with OMG with my burner, and give them as little personal info as possible given how there have been similar agencies with issues. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Are those two on good terms? Would LK vouch for me?

    Thanks for any wisdom.
    I was able to use a screenshot of my texts with LK booker to verify for OMG, didn't have to send I'd or anything else on top of that. Good luck.

  4. #2152

    40+ / 50+ BBFSCIMGREEK Specialists

    Yuhee's in her 40's, +10 for Ashley. For those of you under 35, she could be around your mom's age. Who cares, if their plastic surgeons did excellent job! Enjoy before they get busted. All these girls fucked bareback thousands times in NV, CA, VA, MA, TX, and FL.

  5. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling to Atlanta in a couple weeks. I am usually very good at digging out information on the forum.

    Having trouble getting the link for LKATL.

    Would someone be willing to send link information to me. DM is fine.

    Thank you,

    Warmest Regrds,

    H19.
    +1. Can't seem to find the new LKATL contact details.

  6. #2150

    Ashley lk

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp  [View Original Post]
    She's been famous in this field as an extreme BBFSCIMGREEK specialist in the Bay Area, NoVA, Boston, and many other cities. Problem is she's now 50+ based on the natural history of life. Probably she's one of the oldest women in this field together with Sharon & LA Sarah. Enjoy!
    Are you speaking of the Ashley from lkatl which ter states age as 26-30 with accurate photos. I was really digging her pics. But if I booked and arrived to see a 40-50 ish provider I would cause a great scene. I know pics are not real but I want correct weight age and measurements.

  7. #2149

    Omg

    I've been a member at Lk for many years. Would like to expand my horizons to OMG. My problem is that all of the agencies and women I saw pre Covid are no longer around to be references. Only LK. Also, like a dummy I've always used my own ph but now have a Trac Ph. Would like to set up a membership with OMG with my burner, and give them as little personal info as possible given how there have been similar agencies with issues. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Are those two on good terms? Would LK vouch for me?

    Thanks for any wisdom.

  8. #2148

    Likely closed to new gents

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling to Atlanta in a couple weeks. I am usually very good at digging out information on the forum.

    Having trouble getting the link for LKATL.

    Would someone be willing to send link information to me. DM is fine.

    Thank you,

    Warmest Regrds,

    H19.
    Add. Net to what you have. But the site is now PW protected, PW available from the booker. But you need access to the site to get the booker's number. Thus, it appears they are currently not interested in new "members".

  9. #2147

    LKATL Link

    I will be traveling to Atlanta in a couple weeks. I am usually very good at digging out information on the forum.

    Having trouble getting the link for LKATL.

    Would someone be willing to send link information to me. DM is fine.

    Thank you,

    Warmest Regrds,

    H19.

  10. #2146

    Ashley, 50+

    She's been famous in this field as an extreme BBFSCIMGREEK specialist in the Bay Area, NoVA, Boston, and many other cities. Problem is she's now 50+ based on the natural history of life. Probably she's one of the oldest women in this field together with Sharon & LA Sarah. Enjoy!

  11. #2145

    Opening the Gates of Hell

    AllieDD is one of the popular BBFSCIMGREEK providers in the Bay Area, enjoy! Believe it or not, even Yuhee provided BBFSCIM+ services when she was at NYCVIP. LKATL is opening the gates of hell in GA just like how Han Lee did it with BTT.

  12. #2144

    I've had no issue

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthNutz  [View Original Post]
    I can only post replies not original posts so sorry for asking this way. I am wondering if people are confident things are ok with lkatl after recent changes to the website and now requiring a PW. I read some stuff on another board that made me nervous so I haven't even asked for the password yet. I was afraid they might be setting me up. But based on posts here it looks like people are still using the agency and things are ok? Thanks for feedback. It's been a few weeks for me now and I've got some time tomorrow if the consensus is that things are alright with them.

    D.
    I saw Petra again the week LK added the password and had no issues. Simple and smooth as always. I haven't asked for the password either but mainly because I've been busy. I read that Jamie is back so I want to see her before she leaves again.

  13. #2143

    Yuhee

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmhHim30  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see yu-hee and had a great time. Booking was straight forward and Apt was nice and clean.

    Greeted me with a DFK and lead me to the bedroom. She has an amazing body. Ass is nice and tits clearly had some work done.

    Mirrors and ambiance was really nice. Good BBBJ, rimming, 69 and I almost busted. Had to stop so did mish and doggy.

    She was fun and we still had 10 minutes left so I asked her to give me a massage.

    Overall, great experience, she is fun, conversation was good and body is absolutely phenomenal.
    I agree- she is good. I would rate her top in all ratings but she misses on IOP.

  14. #2142

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanHuynh5  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Aria from OMG. I like to try different flavors, so I went with Aria instead of repeating with Hani. Now, this is my first experience having an alright experience. She is a nice girl, but she is lacking in some departments. She stuck with her routine too often which led to very little passion. Maybe she was shy? I don't know. She is not much of a DFK girl, definitely LFK but pulls back a lot. After I popped, it was a bit awkward because she was reserved and wasn't all up on me which I'm used to at OMG. All my kissing was me engaging, so it felt like she was just working rather than wanting to be there. Eh experience for me but YMMV.

    Body - 5/10.

    Face - 7/10.

    Passion - 3/10.

    Sex - 7/10.

    Tbh my first mid experience. So I'm not sure if I'm being generous with the ratings or not. My wallet is in pain because I need a redemption session with Hani. Then taking a break for a while.
    Thanks for your review. I dodged a bullet on that one 🥳.

  15. #2141

    Yu-Hee at LK

    Finally got to see yu-hee and had a great time. Booking was straight forward and Apt was nice and clean.

    Greeted me with a DFK and lead me to the bedroom. She has an amazing body. Ass is nice and tits clearly had some work done.

    Mirrors and ambiance was really nice. Good BBBJ, rimming, 69 and I almost busted. Had to stop so did mish and doggy.

    She was fun and we still had 10 minutes left so I asked her to give me a massage.

    Overall, great experience, she is fun, conversation was good and body is absolutely phenomenal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape