Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14501

    Newb request

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg95  [View Original Post]
    Any good Asian ladies anyone would recommend in the lex Rixhmind, Georgetown area?
    This one is a pretty good time for hhr. BBBJ dfk probably BBFS. If you look near the top of the thread there is a button you can click that says "search thread". Type in asian. Read the results. You're welcome.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetasiankim

  2. #14500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/047380847524

    I've seen this one on SB sites, she's now escorting. Wants 5 $ hr.
    First encountered her on Seeking almost 3 years ago.

    She claimed she was afraid to have sex. Only BJs. $150 ppm.

    Chatted with her a few times now and then. Various claims of living some kind of pseudo Hollywood super star life. And yet she got evicted for not paying rent, car repossessed, etc.

    Then a year later she was claiming dudes were paying her $1,000 an hour just to hang out with them. Bullshit meter went off. Never talked to her again.

    Now that she is on STG that means she has become a full on hooker. I guess that was inevitable. LOL.

    From her history, I would imagine she is a super low effort, huge attitude little priss. She even goes out of her way in her ad to say she's into FINDOM and Anything not listed costs extra.

    Another year or two she'll be sucking dicks for $80 QVs most likely, or walking the streets.

  3. #14499

    Asian?

    Any good Asian ladies anyone would recommend in the lex Rixhmind, Georgetown area?

  4. #14498

    Husband / Boyfriends

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a sweet girl. But I think the husband is handling the messages. I'll get random messages about her being in town. They seem a little aggressive and with attitude. Totally unlike her and anything I've experienced with her. We go back quite a few years.
    Fan of Alexis, I used to see her in Richmond. I am not bothered by husband handling her text. It is probably more common than we suspect husband / boyfriends texting. Its common knowledge CC's boyfriend handles her text. Treat her nice. Would like for her to keep coming to Lexington.

  5. #14497

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I could NOT disagree more. I have been a huge fan since her Richmond Days. Still a huge fan. I have seen her numerous times in the past month. She is a cute, fun, sweet, little spinner and has excellent skills. She is a breath of fresh air to what we have in Lexington. She is a all-star in my book. Clapping is good.

    I know she has a husband but I have never seen him and he has never bothered me.

    2 sides to every story. Be nice to her. I highly recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/505407011309
    Definitely a sweet girl. But I think the husband is handling the messages. I'll get random messages about her being in town. They seem a little aggressive and with attitude. Totally unlike her and anything I've experienced with her. We go back quite a few years.

  6. #14496

    Trixie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/047380847524

    I've seen this one on SB sites, she's now escorting. Wants 5 $ hr.

  7. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/993485053783

    Had a dream about Fawn over the past weekend. After scrolling thru the usual disappointing options locally I decided to take the plunge and venture new. Fawn was easy to set up, typical routine*and once the details were arranged she was punctual. The dream was more vivid than anticipated and her BBBJ was not an ATF but she took direction and her technique was very satisfactory. Soft wet and attentive. After a brief struggle with DATY because she was "ticklish" I started to get a little disappointed because that kitty was calling to be tasted some more. So we switched it up to CG, again an excuse of her ancles*hurt. So onto doggy, where she was most responsive with submission and vocal appreciation. All in all great nipples and If I can get the chance to DATY longer I would repeat. 7 O 10.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/303133153921

  8. #14494

    Alexis-Highly recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Finally met this one and man! I'm not into bdsm or anything but she has a ghetto black bf who came up to my car trying to fight me! Because apparently he heard me clapping too hard? Like seriously if you have issues with your wife getting clapper get a new job for her! Do not recommend at all almost got himself hurt coming up to my car window! Be safe why'all!
    I could NOT disagree more. I have been a huge fan since her Richmond Days. Still a huge fan. I have seen her numerous times in the past month. She is a cute, fun, sweet, little spinner and has excellent skills. She is a breath of fresh air to what we have in Lexington. She is a all-star in my book. Clapping is good.

    I know she has a husband but I have never seen him and he has never bothered me.

    2 sides to every story. Be nice to her. I highly recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/505407011309

  9. #14493

    Soreness

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    What does that even mean? I would think that would be a good sound.
    Probably didn't want you busting her up so badly she couldn't work LOL.

  10. #14492

    Clapping sounds

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Basically fucking too loud like clapping sounds in doggy. Not sure if actually her husband or pimp but if I had to guess it's her pimp from his demeanor. Be safe y'all.
    What does that even mean? I would think that would be a good sound.

  11. #14491
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    I have been around longer than I care to admit. But, never heard of clapping. Clapping too hard? What is that?
    Basically fucking too loud like clapping sounds in doggy. Not sure if actually her husband or pimp but if I had to guess it's her pimp from his demeanor. Be safe y'all.

  12. #14490
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    I have been around longer than I care to admit. But, never heard of clapping. Clapping too hard? What is that?
    Yes ment Lola link was to Lola although the original post mentioned fawn so it got confusing but yes Lola.

  13. #14489
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe854  [View Original Post]
    Can someone in here please help me out. I've been doing this a good bit and I've never seen the Versailles girl. I would really like to get in touch with her but I can't seem to get through probably because of so many fakes. I've been around a long time. Since way back. I've seen pretty 1. Vivian grace. And more recently cc and hope and never once have I been a no show or screwed over any of these women despite having it happen to me plenty of times. So if someone could help me out and help me get a visit setup maybe someone who knows her it would be greatly appreciated.
    Pm me if you can help.

  14. #14488

    Lola or Fawn?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met her today as well, solid attitude no rush some baby damage and scar on face birth mark but good BJ and attitude.

    Looks 4/10.

    Communication 8/10.

    Attitude 9/10.

    Performance 7/10.

    Would recommend if you're into MILF type.
    From what you are describing, seems like Lola https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/993485053783.

    Fawn did not have any scar or birthmark on her face but Lola does in her pics.

  15. #14487

    Clapping, HUH?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Finally met this one and man! I'm not into bdsm or anything but she has a ghetto black bf who came up to my car trying to fight me! Because apparently he heard me clapping too hard? Like seriously if you have issues with your wife getting clapper get a new job for her! Do not recommend at all almost got himself hurt coming up to my car window! Be safe why'all!
    I have been around longer than I care to admit. But, never heard of clapping. Clapping too hard? What is that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape