Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 17952
-
04-03-24 10:15 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 32Trixie
I'm going to jump in here and just leave a quick review.
Originally Posted by Fennecfan
[View Original Post]
Trixie is a sweet girl, and is a petite, sexy little freak in the sheets. As for the specific fetishes in her description, there was no indication in our session that she exclusively wants those connections. She didn't even mention them in our communications. I think "findom" is just a fetish that is rising in popularity and to be fair, this whole damn hobby is devoted to mongers paying for what they want, so who cares?
Specifics:
Communication:
Trixie is an Excellent communicator, maybe the best I've encountered in the hobby (though, to be fair, I am not a super frequent flyer).
Visual: She is petite (5'1" is accurate) with thickness in all the right places. A nice handful of natural titties and a perfectly plump ass that looks amazing nestled in your lap, if you know what I mean.
Personality: Excellent, IMO! She's very intelligent and articulate. Obviously all of these girls are putting on a little show for us, but she came across very natural in conversation and did not have that vapid, disconnected, full of shit vibe that some providers put off. No signs of drug use at all.
Performance: YMMV, but she was Very vocal with me and absolutely put in WORK during our session. She also matches your energy really well as things ebb and flow throughout the session. Very tight kitty, seemingly all positions on the table (at least the ones I can get into), open minded in regards to kinks / dirty talk, etc. I left extremely satisfied.
Negatives: First let me say that for me personally--and my opinion is obviously subjective--I don't see these as negatives, but I'll put them here because some might.
-She does talk a good bit in the lead up to the act, but I got the feeling she was just trying to get comfortable before jumping in to the deed. Which is totally fine with me because I find it helpful to relax as well, but I know that might be a turn off for some. I will be interested to see if we get down to business a bit quicker in subsequent sessions.
-She is outcall only for the time being.
-Price is a little high for what many mongers here want to pay. I totally understand that her donation isn't in everyone's price range, but based on what I have seen that is publicly available around here for less than that, it's worth the extra couple $$ for me to be sure I'm going to be having a safe, fun experience and not rolling the dice on some junkie who could be bringing who knows what kind of bullshit drama. And for those of us who simply refuse to go around paying money to bang a bunch of nasty, strung-out, meth / pill-heads just so we can post the requisite number of reviews on here to get "senior status" and therefore access to the Top Secret Lineup, I'm more than happy to focus on quality over quantity.
Overall, if she's in your price range, absolutely go for it. If not, move along. It's no big deal, everyone just needs to do their thing, have some fun, and be safe out there.
-
04-03-24 09:39 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 45Newb request
This one is a pretty good time for hhr. BBBJ dfk probably BBFS. If you look near the top of the thread there is a button you can click that says "search thread". Type in asian. Read the results. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by TopDawg95
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetasiankim
-
04-02-24 23:36 #14500Banned Member

Posts: 166First encountered her on Seeking almost 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
She claimed she was afraid to have sex. Only BJs. $150 ppm.
Chatted with her a few times now and then. Various claims of living some kind of pseudo Hollywood super star life. And yet she got evicted for not paying rent, car repossessed, etc.
Then a year later she was claiming dudes were paying her $1,000 an hour just to hang out with them. Bullshit meter went off. Never talked to her again.
Now that she is on STG that means she has become a full on hooker. I guess that was inevitable. LOL.
From her history, I would imagine she is a super low effort, huge attitude little priss. She even goes out of her way in her ad to say she's into FINDOM and Anything not listed costs extra.
Another year or two she'll be sucking dicks for $80 QVs most likely, or walking the streets.
-
04-02-24 22:45 #14499Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian?
Any good Asian ladies anyone would recommend in the lex Rixhmind, Georgetown area?
-
04-02-24 18:55 #14498Senior Member

Posts: 65Husband / Boyfriends
Fan of Alexis, I used to see her in Richmond. I am not bothered by husband handling her text. It is probably more common than we suspect husband / boyfriends texting. Its common knowledge CC's boyfriend handles her text. Treat her nice. Would like for her to keep coming to Lexington.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:25 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 348Alexis
Definitely a sweet girl. But I think the husband is handling the messages. I'll get random messages about her being in town. They seem a little aggressive and with attitude. Totally unlike her and anything I've experienced with her. We go back quite a few years.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:21 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 348Trixie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/047380847524
I've seen this one on SB sites, she's now escorting. Wants 5 $ hr.
-
04-02-24 17:11 #14495Senior Member

Posts: 87https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/303133153921
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:10 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 119Alexis-Highly recommend
I could NOT disagree more. I have been a huge fan since her Richmond Days. Still a huge fan. I have seen her numerous times in the past month. She is a cute, fun, sweet, little spinner and has excellent skills. She is a breath of fresh air to what we have in Lexington. She is a all-star in my book. Clapping is good.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
I know she has a husband but I have never seen him and he has never bothered me.
2 sides to every story. Be nice to her. I highly recommend her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/505407011309
-
04-02-24 17:04 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 213Soreness
Probably didn't want you busting her up so badly she couldn't work LOL.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 16:12 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 437Clapping sounds
What does that even mean? I would think that would be a good sound.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 13:32 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 156Basically fucking too loud like clapping sounds in doggy. Not sure if actually her husband or pimp but if I had to guess it's her pimp from his demeanor. Be safe y'all.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 13:21 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 156Yes ment Lola link was to Lola although the original post mentioned fawn so it got confusing but yes Lola.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:52 #14489Regular Member

Posts: 15Pm me if you can help.
Originally Posted by Joe854
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 11:12 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 87Lola or Fawn?
From what you are describing, seems like Lola https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/993485053783.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
Fawn did not have any scar or birthmark on her face but Lola does in her pics.










Reply With Quote






