Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 41302
-
04-02-24 18:25 #34192Senior Member

Posts: 477Fake. Refuses to send a selfie. Wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
04-02-24 17:58 #34191Senior Member

Posts: 587https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/693659076329
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
This one?
-
04-02-24 17:56 #34190Senior Member

Posts: 256Fake
Pics are all over.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:30 #34189Senior Member

Posts: 64Genesis
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/389396089390
Any info on this one? Looks too good to be real?
-
04-02-24 13:49 #34188Senior Member

Posts: 32She was mentioned a couple pages ago.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:10 #34187Regular Member

Posts: 8Janie
Haves anyone know of Jaine? Haves she been active.
Tryst. Link.
https://tryst.link › . › Minneapolis.
Janie.
-
04-02-24 12:06 #34186Senior Member

Posts: 84Hazel
Looks promising.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/008186280326
Jay.
-
04-02-24 12:05 #34185Senior Member

Posts: 84Kristen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/789732768789
Anyone partake?
Jay.
-
04-02-24 12:04 #34184Senior Member

Posts: 84Hot Yoga
Any intel Fellaz?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/862066211799
Jay.
-
04-02-24 12:01 #34183Senior Member

Posts: 84Ariel
I was in the area, so thought, WTH, she is always posting. She said she needed to shower, get ready, etc. And needed 15 min. I arrived, parked, then told her I was there, but not what I was driving. She comes out the side door looking like a hot ass mess. Her ankles are swole, she was tweaking around, and her hair was disheveled. There is no way she just got out the of shower. Before, we was really skinny, now she is going the other way. Once I saw all of this, I dipped. Even JR agreed.
Jay.
-
04-01-24 18:17 #34182Senior Member

Posts: 123Natalie Blue
She has an add on Tryst MILF in hilliard. Has anyone seen her? Pm me any reviews. Thanks.
-
04-01-24 16:50 #34181Senior Member

Posts: 477Eve has ghosted me twice. Rumor has it she's got very strong ties to the candy distribution network so be careful.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
04-01-24 15:59 #34180Senior Member

Posts: 587I texted with whomever responded on the # provided. I asked how do I know it's not a dude on the other side. Immediate darkness🙄.
Originally Posted by CrownCamp
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 18:48 #34179Senior Member

Posts: 186I agree with this, saw her two days ago.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 13:06 #34178Senior Member

Posts: 587Ariana
Sooo. She's had a few typical provider issues lately. She lost her phone with all her contacts. Her new # is 904-992-1316.











Reply With Quote





