Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34185

  2. #34184

  3. #34183

    Ariel

    I was in the area, so thought, WTH, she is always posting. She said she needed to shower, get ready, etc. And needed 15 min. I arrived, parked, then told her I was there, but not what I was driving. She comes out the side door looking like a hot ass mess. Her ankles are swole, she was tweaking around, and her hair was disheveled. There is no way she just got out the of shower. Before, we was really skinny, now she is going the other way. Once I saw all of this, I dipped. Even JR agreed.

    Jay.

  4. #34182

    Natalie Blue

    She has an add on Tryst MILF in hilliard. Has anyone seen her? Pm me any reviews. Thanks.

  5. #34181
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this, saw her two days ago.
    Eve has ghosted me twice. Rumor has it she's got very strong ties to the candy distribution network so be careful.

    Rich.

  6. #34180
    Quote Originally Posted by CrownCamp  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167319567

    Anyone been down this road?

    Now I'm sure I'm not the only one whose seen this kind of porn around and cross this off the bucket list would be great.

    But the real question is, is this real or hell if this is even a chick. I know historically the person on the other side of the hole was a dude and I'd love to avoid that outcome.

    Any information would be appreciated guys. Thanks in advance.
    I texted with whomever responded on the # provided. I asked how do I know it's not a dude on the other side. Immediate darkness🙄.

  7. #34179
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    She's good, reasonably priced. She's a squirter too. I've seen her on multiple occasions and never had any complaints.
    I agree with this, saw her two days ago.

  8. #34178

    Ariana

    Sooo. She's had a few typical provider issues lately. She lost her phone with all her contacts. Her new # is 904-992-1316.

  9. #34177

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonald  [View Original Post]
    Her tattoo of the woman with an upsidedown cross alone would give me pause.
    She's good, reasonably priced. She's a squirter too. I've seen her on multiple occasions and never had any complaints.

  10. #34176

    Avoid anna of fleming island.

    This girl will try take advantage of you if she feels she can. First couple of times she seemed legit, but the third time she tried to pull some shady crap with me. I agreed to pay 80 roses for a qv. I showed up, gave her the money, and she gave me a piss poor lame service. BJ was lame. She was like can you hurry up, as if I've been there for 30 minutes. It hasn't been 15 minutes yet. I banged her from behind, came in the hat, was ready to leave. Then, all of a sudden she goes into her purse to look for the money I gave her earlier, and said I agreed to pay 150 for hh. I told her it was in the text that you agreed to pay 80 for qv. Which technically hasn't been 15 minutes yet. I was on my way out the door going to my car, I see her going around the back as if she was meeting with someone else. As I was driving off, I see a black car parked diagonally at the front entrance of the neighborhood. They were giving me a hard time, one guy gets out but as he was trying to punk me I whipped out my 45 and they eventually move to the side.

    I don't know what's gotten into her. I guess the drugs are really getting to her. She does a lot of meth. They about it is, there are a couple of sheriffs that are parked across from where she's at. Kinda of surprised that she would try pull something.

    AVOID AT ALL COST. THE DRUGS ARE GETTING TO HER.

    I WILL REPORT HER TO THE POLICE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/724022518021

    https://stjohnsfl.mugshots.zone/jani...ot-01-02-2024/#google_vignette.

  11. #34175
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJon1  [View Original Post]
    I cannot find any reviews on this. Any info would be dope. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/435202070603
    Her tattoo of the woman with an upsidedown cross alone would give me pause.

  12. #34174

    Curious

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167319567

    Anyone been down this road?

    Now I'm sure I'm not the only one whose seen this kind of porn around and cross this off the bucket list would be great.

    But the real question is, is this real or hell if this is even a chick. I know historically the person on the other side of the hole was a dude and I'd love to avoid that outcome.

    Any information would be appreciated guys. Thanks in advance.

  13. #34173
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    I love it when they post ads but don't say who is who?

    Any reviews on either girl?
    I don't know who the girl is with the long black hair. Missy is the bustier one, I've seen her and she was a decent time. Some have reported she's gained a lot of weight since then which I can't confirm. She always seems to be dating a new girl. For a while she was with Kimber.

  14. #34172

    Thats suspiciously low

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    First girl is Angel, second is Missy.

    They are working off of Youngerman at the moment. Pretty good prices if you want some double action. They also do car specials. Right now you can get both girls slobbing for I believe $150.
    So 150 for a double BJ in my vehicle. Do they offer BBFS? Obviously one is more attractive than the other, do they charge different rates for 1-1 sessions, or both the same rate.

    I wouldn't know because they don't show their rates on their ad and they don't respond to inquiries.

    Which one do recommend for a 1-1 date?

    And being on youngerman is about the same as being on mustang rd. I might have to carry if I make an incall.

  15. #34171

    Same experience here

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met either of them but I'm the bed pics the tall skinny one standing is Angel and the one lying down is Missy. I've tried contacting them but never even received a response.

    Stay Safe!
    I haven't gotten a response from either of them from texts or calls. Seems like a poor way to run a business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape