Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 447 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3990

    Julia

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...733158804.html

    Been wanting to see Julia for a while easy setup within a few messages. She's very attractive and fit and her English is pretty good, solid rub with some pressure mixed in. The table is small no face hole but her rub is good enough to distract from that. On flip got good front rub teasing throughout a lot of eye contact she really focuses in on what she's doing had a great release. Damage was. 90 tipped. 50 she ran me a shower after I will definitely repeat when I come back. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  2. #3989

    Gen X

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Sucks cause she's got a banging body. Her videos on OF have her banging some dude and her pussy looks great. I messaged her telling her about the reviews and she acted like she had no clue.
    Well, most of these girls feel the same way. I have several providers that saying the same thing and are just using the financial opportunity all the way to the bank.

  3. #3988

    Milana

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Milana lately? Looks like she's visiting from SOFLO.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44623/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I believe Carlosa reviewed her. I recall upgrades being pricey. I have tried to see her but she is always in town for a a day or two and I can never pin her down. Heck she's already back in Miami. Comes and goes quick!
    Save your Mario coins.

    Not worth it, whatsoever. Very mechanical and robotic. She's from down south but comes up to Orlando to maximize her earnings. Massages are out of a hotel on I drive (similar to the ones the famous Brazilians use).

  4. #3987

    Ever see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    First time I'm seeing her on AS. Looks pretty cute and was fine txting a verification face pic. Has an incall by Kaley & Orange. Might TOFTT tomorrow or this weekend. Let me know if anyone spots any red flags.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3157181
    Did you (or anyone else) ever see her?

  5. #3986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Milana lately? Looks like she's visiting from SOFLO.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44623/
    I believe Carlosa reviewed her. I recall upgrades being pricey. I have tried to see her but she is always in town for a a day or two and I can never pin her down. Heck she's already back in Miami. Comes and goes quick!

  6. #3985

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob198  [View Original Post]
    Like others have mentioned, horrible attitude. She's honestly just ghetto. She answered the phone with attitude (this was FaceTime) with food still in her mouth. After I declined going to her, she mentioned something about "white boys" being something. Didn't make out what she said but I did text her after telling her no need to get hostile. She texted me saying something racist about white men. I have the screenshots as proof if anyone needs them. Let her starve.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3333406
    Sucks cause she's got a banging body. Her videos on OF have her banging some dude and her pussy looks great. I messaged her telling her about the reviews and she acted like she had no clue.

  7. #3984

    Milana

    Has anybody seen Milana lately? Looks like she's visiting from SOFLO.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44623/

  8. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by NampFisher  [View Original Post]
    Agree. More is available but at her place, not in office. She has this ritual way of doing things, was always nice. I think she had put on a few pounds but haven't seen her in a minute. Massage isn't real strong, but is relaxing.
    Do you have to be a regular with her? I've seen her maybe 3 times and hoping there's more. She does have a firm ass.

  9. #3982
    Not as firm massage as the ladies that have left the biz, but she is still fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massag...s/47617/always wanted to see Kate made the drive to her office in Longwood. Easy setup and communication days earlier good rub good tease and good HE. She can hold a great conversation and has a shower to use after price is little more than what I'm use too but still a great experience. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  10. #3981

    Kate

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massag...s/47617/always wanted to see Kate made the drive to her office in Longwood. Easy setup and communication days earlier good rub good tease and good HE. She can hold a great conversation and has a shower to use after price is little more than what I'm use too but still a great experience. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  11. #3980
    Agree. More is available but at her place, not in office. She has this ritual way of doing things, was always nice. I think she had put on a few pounds but haven't seen her in a minute. Massage isn't real strong, but is relaxing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36372/ Back in town for vacation I decided to see Rosie again great communication set up days before great massage good tease topless fun Russian finish. I highly recommend. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  12. #3979

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by GDriver  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    80 for hour 60 teep. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  13. #3978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhcam  [View Original Post]
    How did it go? Eden is hit or miss and upsells are a turnoff. YMMV tho. I've seen some smoke shows there back in the day tho.
    Sorry had to cancel due to work and have not rescheduled yet.

  14. #3977

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhcam  [View Original Post]
    How did it go? Eden is hit or miss and upsells are a turnoff. YMMV tho. I've seen some smoke shows there back in the day tho.
    What is smoke show?

  15. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36372/ Back in town for vacation I decided to see Rosie again great communication set up days before great massage good tease topless fun Russian finish. I highly recommend. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape