Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 116 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1734
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #534

    Enshittification

    Enshittification is word coined by a Canadian tech writer named Cory Doctorow. He claims to not be related to the author. Doctorow's hypothesis is all tech starts out with the best of intentions and goes right in the shitter. I firmly believe the enshittification of happened when they switched the website name to Seeking. Then all the middle aged ladies hit the platform "seeking" a mate instead of young women, fake accounts, and bots keeping you busy.

  2. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi105  [View Original Post]
    When I joined most do want to go to text, but then they also just want to keep it all online. Like WTF, I got like 10 responses and all they want is to sell their "content" instead of any actual meetings. I think I am mostly getting scammer though, after a week, I just cancelled my sub, I am only getting scammer so its not worth it for me anymore.
    Call out all the content sellers on here. We can join together and waste their time then report them.

  3. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-367a38986a36

    Never met, but her and her husband are looking. They want you to get them a room, pay for dinner, drinks, and have the husband join in on the fun back at the room. Not really a SB situation. Also, she will never send you a pic of her face.

    Going forward, I will not be posting their username. I don't want them finding us. Just a link and a photo of their username incase your link doesn't work.
    I've had something like this work out before. Meet at a fun, not pricey bar (gastropub etc.) and have options ready to book such as DayUse or you could have an AirBnb or room already booked with a backup outcall plan. It's far too much work for them to do that just for drinks / food. The scam part is if they ask for money before meeting or before you are behind closed doors.

  4. #531

    Online content

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    I actually prefer their phone number. That way, it helps me separate the ones that I like, from all the messages on SA. Of the 28 numbers I got this month, only one turned out to be a pro and she was in from San Diego this weekend. I also have them send me a pic, so I know who I'm texting.
    When I joined most do want to go to text, but then they also just want to keep it all online. Like WTF, I got like 10 responses and all they want is to sell their "content" instead of any actual meetings. I think I am mostly getting scammer though, after a week, I just cancelled my sub, I am only getting scammer so its not worth it for me anymore.

  5. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by CashDaddy47  [View Original Post]
    I re-joined SA after taking a year off, and boy, what a change. I usually search for women 18-23, and there used to be a good number of them to chat with and choose from. Since I've been on, I found 5-6, and most of them give out their phone # numbers after the first message. To me this signals a pro, and I'm not interested in that. Is anyone having the same experience?
    I actually prefer their phone number. That way, it helps me separate the ones that I like, from all the messages on SA. Of the 28 numbers I got this month, only one turned out to be a pro and she was in from San Diego this weekend. I also have them send me a pic, so I know who I'm texting.

  6. #529

    SA Disappointment

    I re-joined SA after taking a year off, and boy, what a change. I usually search for women 18-23, and there used to be a good number of them to chat with and choose from. Since I've been on, I found 5-6, and most of them give out their phone # numbers after the first message. To me this signals a pro, and I'm not interested in that. Is anyone having the same experience?

  7. #528

    Stolen photos maybe?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-22dce20fad17

    Messaged on the site, but asked for my Whatsapp (scamer!

    Any reports on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 4.29.00 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 4.30.45 PM.png‎   Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 4.31.00 PM.png‎   Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 4.31.10 PM.png‎  

  8. #527

    Same girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e54355ee16f2

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5212388360be

    Her socials are easily found with the yellow swimsuit. Her website SCREAMS pro. We exchanged numbers and texted, but nothing came of it.

    Anyone else have anything to report on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 4.22.40 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 4.22.32 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #526

    Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-367a38986a36

    Never met, but her and her husband are looking. They want you to get them a room, pay for dinner, drinks, and have the husband join in on the fun back at the room. Not really a SB situation. Also, she will never send you a pic of her face.

    Going forward, I will not be posting their username. I don't want them finding us. Just a link and a photo of their username incase your link doesn't work.
    This has scam written all over it.

    The scenario; Meet at a classy restaurant. Dinner and drinks for 3 people, maybe $200-250 bucks.

    Maybe even had some naughty talk about things to come at hotel.

    You've already paid for a nice hotel, at least $200.

    Both you and the couple head out in your individual vehicles to rendezvous at the hotel.

    They never show.

    You had the "privilege" of treating them to an expensive meal, wasted a couple hundred bucks on a hotel that you can enjoy stroking yourself off.

    You are out over $400.

    What did you receive in return?

    Be safe and continue the hunt.

    JamesJ.

  10. #525

    Anyone still seeing Courtney?

    Seen her a few times and now not reachable. I am not able to find her profile. Anyone in touch with her, do DM me. Would live to share info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I meant $$$$ Sorry not sure why only 2 appeared.

    Seniors: if you're going to ask for info, come with a trade. I leave town tomorrow so I don't have much time to hunt. White girls. BBFS must.

    Courtney is a gem. And she is a sweetheart on top of that.

    These pics are screenshots from video I tried to sneak of her. She is fuckin perfect.

  11. #524

    Interesting member

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-367a38986a36

    Never met, but her and her husband are looking. They want you to get them a room, pay for dinner, drinks, and have the husband join in on the fun back at the room. Not really a SB situation. Also, she will never send you a pic of her face.

    Going forward, I will not be posting their username. I don't want them finding us. Just a link and a photo of their username incase your link doesn't work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 1.50.24 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #523

    Any reports? -Possible scam

    We exchanged numbers, but the number is socially linked to someone named Luis Suarez.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 3.04.02 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    I'm viewing / messaging / texting with more and more scam members everyday. They all have broken english, lives in downtown Phoenix, and works in the cosmetic industry as a CEO. SA is doing absolutely nothing about them. Reporting them is just another way of blocking them; yet their profile stays active.

    I reported this one a few minutes ago after an are. I. S. What baffles me is that he / she's been a member since 2018.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-5af6b818be2d "Lisa".
    90% you can google these images and most of the time they are stolen photos if they pop up somewhere. However these scammers screenshot and crop the photos LOL so if you compare the photo to the original you can see part of it is cropped out.

  14. #521

    Scam members.

    I'm viewing / messaging / texting with more and more scam members everyday. They all have broken english, lives in downtown Phoenix, and works in the cosmetic industry as a CEO. SA is doing absolutely nothing about them. Reporting them is just another way of blocking them; yet their profile stays active.

    I reported this one a few minutes ago after an are. I. S. What baffles me is that he / she's been a member since 2018.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-5af6b818be2d "Lisa".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 076ac3ba-d957-411b-849d-65fd9f161bef.jpeg‎   2093f386-cef4-405c-ba75-1cba1e53e561.jpeg‎  

  15. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know these sites where they talk about us??
    I'm also curious I know some of them know about this site I don't recommend posting the profile name just the link if you put the name in google this forum does show up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape