Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 24703
-
04-01-24 03:03 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 263All your posts are asking about big tits, and you never review your experiences, if you ever even have any.
Originally Posted by StlCards4000
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 19:03 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 28Big titty longshot
Does anyone know of some big Asian tits available in the market rn? We know Tammy has her massive jugs she won't release. Cindy I know is man made and ok. I want all natural and heavy. Any info helps!
-
03-29-24 16:51 #22226Regular Member

Posts: 12Updated List?
Do you have an updated list? Or one with the best legit massages?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 16:00 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 411I had an issue there a couple weeks ago. I usually get the mama San and she's ok, but I got a different one who was even older. Her massage was, good, but little teasing, then she started shying away from MT. Won't see her again.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 19:57 #22224Senior Member

Posts: 129Like a good neighbor that talks too fucking loud
Was at Health not long ago. I think I got Sonny, who was an older lady. She followed standard operating procedure, but even too old for me. And I will take my money back and walk out of the place if they ever try to put me in a room adjacent to the State Farm office. Those people talked the entire fucking time I was there and I could hear every word. I know that issue was mentioned a while ago and I should have listened.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 19:48 #22223Happy1984Guest
STL trip
Had a great time in STL.
Jasmine. Great massage, 60 tip, left happy.
Lakes. Good massage, DIY, had a good time talking with an older provider and then she wanted a massage so I gave her one for 10 minutes, HA!
Sukura. Open late, Great massage, good teasing no HE but she was super funny and we laughed a lot.
-
03-28-24 19:19 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 258Stop by
There was a slimmer middle age lady there today, is that cici? She did a nice job nothing mind blowing but it did the job in a pintch.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 15:25 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage at Spring Spa
New ladies working. Always a great massage!
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
-
03-28-24 14:27 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 258Street parking only
If I park on the Main Street be careful cars come down super fast and the street starts to be narrow by their place. Seems like a prime location to be rear ended.
Originally Posted by Gardener54
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:05 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily at Lakes
She gets better the more you get to know her. And she gives a great massage.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:03 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 94Cici
I think Cici and Sonny are the same person, yes?
Originally Posted by Trollin
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 15:07 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 195You should try Soothing Oasis Massage
I got a good legit massage from Soothing Oasis Massage.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 11:09 #22216Regular Member

Posts: 10Cici?
Is Cici still at Health Spa in Chesterfield?
-
03-26-24 20:52 #22215Senior Member

Posts: 63Extremely helpful, ty ltb.
Originally Posted by Lovethatbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 18:39 #22214Regular Member

Posts: 12List of Best Legit Massages and Providers?
I've tried Tammy and Four Seasons Massage and it was pretty good, I feel like a place I've had in Chicago may have been better though.
Lily at Lakes Massage was almost there, but not good enough to repeat.
Is Zen Massage and Day Spa a good spot also?
I'm looking for massages that are normal prices like 60/ hr 90/ hr.
I like hard massages and a lot of goosebumps and attention to every part of the body.










Reply With Quote






