Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 24703
-
03-26-24 16:28 #22213Senior Member

Posts: 485Can't speak for the other guy.
But I'll chip in my 2 cents. The pics are not her. I went out there to see her in January. Problem 1 - Her place is a rear entry apartment up steps, and you don't get that information from her when you text back and forth. Search until you find, I guess. Problem 2 - Not her. She's trim, black, not shapely, not attractive. Problem 3 - Her place was a smelly, messy, too-chilly, too bright place. Whatever she had cooked, it made the place reek. She had nothing put away, no clean towel to dry your hands in the bathroom, no sheets on her massage table!! Just the vinyl top. I asked her about sheets, and she acted like that was a very weird request. Problem 4 - Bad attitude.
Originally Posted by Starkness
[View Original Post]
Forgot my cash, of course. Down the steps, back to the car, buh-bye. She texted in 10 minutes, saying "That has never happened to me before. " I have my doubts about that!
LTB.
-
03-26-24 15:18 #22212Senior Member

Posts: 63Can you explain more as to why? She looks good in the pictures. Cheers.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 15:08 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 258Trying to make an apt
Maybe because I am trying to use.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
My phone. But the website is not mobile friendly. The other thing is that I take it Sara being the owner and she doesn't appear in any of the available aptsI was even thinking of doing a pre natal one if it was with her LOL does anybody know what India looks like or if any of the other lady pride the same level of quality massage? Or shit at this point if anybody knows how to search availability per person not by date. I have spent and insane amount of time looking to book argh tia.
-
03-26-24 13:19 #22210Regular Member

Posts: 5Parking
Curious as to where you park. I've driven past but only street parking seems available.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 09:46 #22209Senior Member

Posts: 479I have seen the second one. Apartment in New Town. Wasn't worth repeating.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 22:38 #22208Senior Member

Posts: 308I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I am saying I am skeptical as all hell..
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
Nothing about that site reads as anything remotely titillating or anything other than an above-board massage spa experience.
-
03-25-24 22:12 #22207Senior Member

Posts: 203AA providers in St Charles
Anyone seen either of these AA providers who advertise on RubRankings and say they are in St. Charles?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ast-41438.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ary-41978.html
-
03-25-24 21:13 #22206Senior Member

Posts: 411So has anyone been there and are HJs or more part of the package? Appears to be a very nice upscale massage business.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 18:44 #22205Senior Member

Posts: 489Spam
What does it say its so small to read?
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 13:48 #22204Senior Member

Posts: 195Secret garden
I beleive you have to check website https://www.secretgardenstl.com/ and making booking online pre, website showing different types of massages and different providers.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 13:24 #22203Senior Member

Posts: 239Secret Garden
It is not Asian, correct? What type of options and age ranges?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 14:21 #22202Senior Member

Posts: 195Location
S Vandeventer Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 23:41 #22201Senior Member

Posts: 411Where is this located?
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 14:54 #22200Senior Member

Posts: 195Spam started here be-aware
Spam started here be-aware.
-
03-21-24 22:26 #22199Senior Member

Posts: 411Were either offering FS? What are they offering?
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





