Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 6705
-
04-02-24 13:20 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 556Julia
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...733158804.html
Been wanting to see Julia for a while easy setup within a few messages. She's very attractive and fit and her English is pretty good, solid rub with some pressure mixed in. The table is small no face hole but her rub is good enough to distract from that. On flip got good front rub teasing throughout a lot of eye contact she really focuses in on what she's doing had a great release. Damage was. 90 tipped. 50 she ran me a shower after I will definitely repeat when I come back. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
04-02-24 13:18 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 190Gen X
Well, most of these girls feel the same way. I have several providers that saying the same thing and are just using the financial opportunity all the way to the bank.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 13:15 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 492Milana
Originally Posted by Bjohnson111
[View Original Post]
Save your Mario coins.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Not worth it, whatsoever. Very mechanical and robotic. She's from down south but comes up to Orlando to maximize her earnings. Massages are out of a hotel on I drive (similar to the ones the famous Brazilians use).
-
04-02-24 13:01 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 109Ever see her?
Did you (or anyone else) ever see her?
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 11:51 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 1172I believe Carlosa reviewed her. I recall upgrades being pricey. I have tried to see her but she is always in town for a a day or two and I can never pin her down. Heck she's already back in Miami. Comes and goes quick!
Originally Posted by Bjohnson111
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 11:19 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 216That sucks
Sucks cause she's got a banging body. Her videos on OF have her banging some dude and her pussy looks great. I messaged her telling her about the reviews and she acted like she had no clue.
Originally Posted by BillyBob198
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 19:25 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 26Milana
Has anybody seen Milana lately? Looks like she's visiting from SOFLO.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44623/
-
04-01-24 15:43 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 245Do you have to be a regular with her? I've seen her maybe 3 times and hoping there's more. She does have a firm ass.
Originally Posted by NampFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:46 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 49Not as firm massage as the ladies that have left the biz, but she is still fun.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:16 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 556Kate
https://www.massagefinder.com/massag...s/47617/always wanted to see Kate made the drive to her office in Longwood. Easy setup and communication days earlier good rub good tease and good HE. She can hold a great conversation and has a shower to use after price is little more than what I'm use too but still a great experience. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
04-01-24 10:39 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 49Agree. More is available but at her place, not in office. She has this ritual way of doing things, was always nice. I think she had put on a few pounds but haven't seen her in a minute. Massage isn't real strong, but is relaxing.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 07:45 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 556Rosie
80 for hour 60 teep. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by GDriver
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 07:01 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 330Anastasia
Sorry had to cancel due to work and have not rescheduled yet.
Originally Posted by Jhcam
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 03:28 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 187Anastasia
What is smoke show?
Originally Posted by Jhcam
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 00:22 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 185What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





