Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 13945
-
04-02-24 23:26 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 232No fun July
Way to many no's. Basically everything, no bbj, no daty, no kissing, no greeek, bla bla bla.
Originally Posted by Radarorielly
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 10:49 #11529Regular Member

Posts: 21Intel SB: Lisa1436
I didn't see another forum to post. Headed to Vegas this week and I been talking to Lisa from SB. Is she fake? Agency?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d2b416571c92a7
-
04-01-24 22:54 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 97Bree BBW
Anybody have a go with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/470281211089
-
03-31-24 16:44 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 127July
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167379906
Beautiful Cuban. Tight as it gets. Not a better deal or a more beautiful lady.
Absolute gem!!
-
03-31-24 16:08 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 240Do a reverse image search. Her images are everywhere with numerous names attached Found three or for different Twitter post saying they are her let alone other pages.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 15:50 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 54In the one
Review from the person with 18 reviews it says "bonus in my book pictures are incredibly close and I understand privacy. " so someone just using fake pics.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 14:49 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 351Skylar in Vegas? Using Khloe Knowles photos?
This girl is a big Only Fans piece and resides in the Caribbean. Today I found her photos on this ad for Skylar. Has anyone seen her besides the fake reviewers on PD?
Thanks in advance. Her OF name is Khloe Knowles.
W. Buck.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Skylarrayne
-
03-31-24 09:46 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 539I don't believe 10 20 or even 50
But maybe, I know if you catch a crack ho or a junkie at the right time, I have had multiple consecutive days. Hours of unlimited smoking sucking fucking and cuming in on and anywhere else I wanted with hookers that cost me very little to a few hundred cash for days of fun often with cameras & cell phones, theirs and mine saving the highlights for posterity. I've known this chic for a while, and I don't think that even when she was down & out at that time she was slinking down to anything below 80 or 100 MINIMUM to suck or fuck. Maybe but. Anyway, those are NOT burn scars, but I'll let that part alone. Doesn't matter. I can say, and this is NOT a brag just the facts, every time I was with her, she made a whole lot of passionate noise and was in to it. Not a cold fish by any means. I also wish she had big giant womanly tits but hey not all women can.
-
03-31-24 02:54 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 1533Hailee
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Wide open menu. Not sure rates for Vegas tbh. 200hhr 380hr recent stated rates for her time. No demons. Can be hard to reach depending on demand.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 23:44 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 62Any deets on menu or rates?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 22:02 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 1533New Jersey number
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
I usually use a second burner to check out a girl including for that case of the scam at the end. That is an out of state number which could be suspicious anyway.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
I have seen asian and latina agencies using NYC or NJ numbers when advertising in other states like CT, NC, and TX. Usually the girls are similar but rather a likeness to the pics in the ad if not older. Rates are usually for bare bones basic with a la carte options for an up charge.
Good luck and report back if you pursue.
-
03-30-24 21:37 #11519Senior Member

Posts: 163It could be a scam ad. Once you get to the address she asks for a cash app payment to get the apartment number and ghosts.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 20:55 #11518Senior Member

Posts: 648Really wondering about this one. Says kissing is okay. Rates seem TGTBT 100/150/200 What do you guys think? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167325912.
-
03-30-24 14:11 #11517Senior Member

Posts: 1533Hailee
This girl is coming out to Vegas. She only uses IG to connect with the occasional short term STG ad. A real sex fiend nympho.
https://www.instagram.com/hailees.hell
https://onlyfans.com/haileehellfirefree/c1
-
03-30-24 13:25 #11516Senior Member

Posts: 130My humble input for what it's worth:
Originally Posted by Msanders
[View Original Post]
If a woman does not show at least one full body Pic of herself, she is huge. That why I've never tried this one. For years, only top views of her face, and a little peek at her boobs.
Always a hard pass when the hips are hidden. Don't get me wrong. Love a woman with curves too. But never one who practices deception. To each his own.












Reply With Quote




