Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 32174
-
04-01-24 08:54 #26924Senior Member

Posts: 199I'd assume that all you would get from her is a straight up massage. No release of any kind and she damn sure isn't taking her clothes off, so to that end, it's not TGTBT, it's just not what I'd be looking for. And her price for what she is in fact offering is reasonable.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 08:35 #26923Senior Member

Posts: 812Gigi the CMT
Besides all the other red flags, ie. TGTBT and bible verses, the rates are too low for a CMT (good ones charge $100/ hr) and real CMTs do not advertise on Tryst stating 'undergarments stay on'. I'd place more reliance if someone TOFTF and reports back on a good experience.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 21:17 #26922Senior Member

Posts: 477Vivian / gigi
While I have never seen her to confirm, Vivian has been talked about on the forum before and to my knowledge has always been a Non-FS provider. As to the question the monger had before it seems they are indeed the same person as the OF account is still under the name Vivian. I think the most she was doing before was a topless HJ. So a slight NOVA+ experience. If her current ads are anything to go by it sounds like she doesn't want to offer even THAT anymore. Not sure what the whole religious thing is about nor will I pry too deeply. I'll just say girls in this business aren't really sound of mind to begin with.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
The digging that I did in regards to OF also had post saying she was 86 ing it. But that was a year ago so she probably just has a severe case of BPD. She does look very attractive and I would consider paying her visit even if it is just a topless HJ but from the current outlook it may just be a massage as she tries to go legit? Then again one has to wonder why shes posting on tryst and the like. Maybe its all a ruse.
-
03-31-24 21:08 #26921Senior Member

Posts: 779Gigi
If someone was curious enough, they could TOFTT on her Only Fans page. That might be more revealing or confirming. Which head would win out if you were on the table and she blushed and said "oh I have never done this before" What would you pay a Christian Girl for a CIM BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 20:38 #26920Senior Member

Posts: 477Easter Funday
Not many fast food joints open today but find what place that I could drive thru to satiate my appetite. I have a love/hate relationship with this fast food joint, the meals can be hit or miss but today hit hard.
I ordered the double Qquarter pounder. I always make sure to order combo #2 as combo #1 is often a more legitimate experience.
I met with Sasa who is from Taiwan, a mid 30's provider with long brown hair. She wears a black short skirt and white top that sports some nice man made DoubleDs to complement my milkshake.
Very playful during the massage. I was able to roam and grab her ass up her skirt during the short body rub portion of the meal before she grabbed the hot towel to commence the finisher. 2. 5 is what the combo will cost you but I was able to talk her down to $$. She gives a top tier BBBJ before putting on the cover for FS. Multiple positions available mish CG & k9. I wanted to finish the experience in her mouth and she obliged so off went the cover and I grabbed her hair for a nice deep apple-bobbing finish. I filled her up with my Cadbury crme and left hop hop hopping away happy.
-
03-31-24 18:58 #26919Senior Member

Posts: 1299Interesting
I'm not familiar with her. The picture looks TGTBT. And from the wording of the ad, I have my doubts whether a happy ending is available.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
That's the first time I've ever seen Bible quotes in a provider ad. However, I'm aware that porn actresses Bella Rose and Christy Love openly spoke about their Christian faith while working in the adult industry. Perhaps Gigi is following their lead. Who knows? It is an unusual combination.
-
03-31-24 15:36 #26918Banned Member

Posts: 141Gigi. Or Vivian? TGTBT?
https://tryst.link/massage/mebegigi
Saw this and a lot of alarm bells started ringing for both the attractiveness of the provider and the price as TGTBT. Has the same number as "Vivian" (who was fairly well reviewed) but I can't ascertain if that's the same person as I never experienced her.
The bible quotes are also really weird. Anyone recognize her?
-
03-31-24 14:04 #26917Senior Member

Posts: 433Jojo does allow CIM. She is a sucking machine. High speed, no hands, no gag, and didn't stop after I obviously came in her mouth.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 10:56 #26916Senior Member

Posts: 203Pearl
I don't know about Pearl. She's the kind of girl who wipes off every time your dick touches any part of her skin. She had a napkin in her hand practically the entire time. Odd massage, FS but it was covered. She's one of those girls afraid of cum and it wouldn't be a happy BBBJ experience if you were to get one, IMO. I didn't, but I also didn't ask.
Originally Posted by Kiowa1953
[View Original Post]
Also, more of an escort than a AMP experience.
-
03-31-24 09:57 #26915Senior Member

Posts: 173Indy
Don't agree on 360, ask them to take 300, they all will do.
Originally Posted by FrenchFry
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 07:05 #26914Senior Member

Posts: 147I've seen Magi. She's a "plain Jane" type, but I like her as she has a relaxing touch and provides a satisfactory HE. I haven't seen anyone else on that website, but I want to try Nicole since it's reported she does FS.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 00:46 #26913Senior Member

Posts: 35Went there yesterday afternoon. Door was locked and number not in service. Getting to Woodbridge is such a hassle already so I going all that way for nothing was infuriating.
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 22:39 #26912Senior Member

Posts: 458Relax Old Town
Just came back from there. Sophia used to run a spa on Rte 50 near 7 Corners called Camelia Spa. I can't believe she sort of recognized me because it was a long time ago that I saw here for a few times before I abandoned the place. Her fake happiness at seeing me and the promise of better things with a few of the other girls bored me when I left. There certainly are better options in the purely legit world.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 20:29 #26911Senior Member

Posts: 342Ohhh ok appreciate the info. Any recommendations on a latina masseuse.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 18:45 #26910Senior Member

Posts: 135Which one would you recommend the most?
Originally Posted by Kiowa1953
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






