Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 61379
-
03-31-24 20:41 #55229Senior Member

Posts: 1318Poll or pole
Local news taking poll on what happens first M. Mosby release or Key Bridge ribbon cutting. I'm taking M2.
-
03-31-24 20:39 #55228Senior Member

Posts: 978Good luck with that trade.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
03-31-24 16:59 #55227Senior Member

Posts: 476Hahahahaha. Good one. Llam.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 16:57 #55226Senior Member

Posts: 476Nice cam, pics clear. As far as sites might want to create a videos account. The charm city porn page is gone.
Originally Posted by BMoreBeast
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 16:54 #55225Senior Member

Posts: 476I think I just saw her out. Haaaa, old lady for sure, but she was on garrison near coldspring.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 16:17 #55224Senior Member

Posts: 1318Nice udders. Appear to need milking.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 16:10 #55223Senior Member

Posts: 201Pan handler
Decent looking blonde panhandling on Washington Blvd and Monroe across from Rofo I couldn't stop, I had someone in the car. Don't suppose one of you gents would venture to find out if she's game for more than just pocket change.
-
03-30-24 23:11 #55222Senior Member

Posts: 430Garrison Oldies
Any intel on whereabouts on these two? Always provided A1 service. Any info is much appreciated.
-
03-30-24 23:05 #55221Senior Member

Posts: 430Garrison Trish
Anybody have active digits for old mama Trish? Not everyone's cup of tea but she knows how to treat my pipe right.
-
03-30-24 22:54 #55220Senior Member

Posts: 430Belly of the beast! Word of caution, old date shared stories of some scary shit when the boys 'thought' someone was taking stock of their territory. We all BS and throw jabs on the forum but indirectly speak on safety. Shit is happening to folks for a lot less, but poking around the bear cave may come with undesirable outcomes.
Originally Posted by BMoreBeast
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 22:11 #55219Senior Member

Posts: 85Marching Along
Trying to get better at contribute so I got some hardware that would better allow me to picture these broads. Garrison and Wilkens during the weekends while 25th street during the weekdays. Hopefully I can go out and find something decent in the AM. Doubt it but the sun has some of these civilian women wearing anything as well.
Also what site is best to upload SW content just in case I wanted to hypothetically do so.
-
03-30-24 20:31 #55218I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Thanks for your support
Thanks man (Happy Easter) and for not posting about a new experience worth reading about.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
Oh.
Happy Easter to all.
-
03-30-24 17:27 #55217Senior Member

Posts: 442i we tall did.
Originally Posted by isawwhatisaw
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 15:36 #55216Senior Member

Posts: 165Times
Normally mid day and early evenings. Didn't realize auto correct changed some of my wording up. She almost ripped through the blanket. She does charge a little more than the other girls out. Unless she really knows you and know you can get her off.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 11:24 #55215I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Another post probably the last scoop in March
Late night driving with nothing out wasn't out to long I saw a woman get scooped and later dropped off not too long after that I saw two women out in MP after driving around the circle. I scooped one of them an she said her name it was as if someone told me to zone out never heard her name. When we got to a spot, I realized I had to use a condom with her. She realized to ask more questions and became paranoid gave her an edible (she was not calm enough so the effects were weak). I realized she didn't like the condom idea I realized it was a good idea when she popped a white pill in her mouth might be some type of burning pill or something as if someone told her to so and she kept doing something in the passenger seat. During her oral performance I felt like something was wrong anyways she did a decent performance. Really after the hassle I went soft real quick she even quickly removed the condom.
She requested something I told her maybe closer to her drop off she was asking certain questions not a fan kept quiet. She rubbed my shaft in the pants as if she was ready for round two, but didn't pull the shaft out. Dropped her off and went home.
I think she forgot to say something that explained her actions.
She kinda had a mid life crisis moment then it was as if she was teaching me something. Guess over not being hyped to see her.










Reply With Quote




