Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 845
-
05-20-24 17:36 #725Senior Member

Posts: 55$100 QV Anniston / Oxford
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...8/800994912326
I saw her a few times, and then she disappeared for a while. She's back, but not hosting at her previous spot. I reached out, and she's hosting at a motel in Oxford. Does anyone know anything about her or why she left and came back? Has anyone seen her this time around? I got a little spooked, and I'm looking for someone to help to set me at ease. She's an amazing date, and I hope that I'm just being overly cautious. Thanks.
-
05-19-24 13:32 #724Senior Member

Posts: 91Amy
Very accommodating visit and went above and beyond to do all the things I asked for on her menu. Highly recommend.
-
05-05-24 15:12 #723Senior Member

Posts: 91And she looks better in person. No signs of drug use. She will be my go to now.
Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 12:57 #722Senior Member

Posts: 91Her name amy
Got to meet her today at a private residence. She is really amazing. She gives a great BBBJ one of the best I have had. Everything else is covered and loves cim. Donation is 2 $$ for hour.
Originally Posted by Redder10
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 00:32 #721Senior Member

Posts: 266She's legit
I've seen her several times. Its been my experience that if she's in an upscale location, it's going to be a good visit with her being actively engaged. If she's in Attalla, you're probably going to meet her in the parking lot so she can get some money for the room. Her performance becomes very iffy in that case. I've never heard of her doing a cash and dash so far, and she has never asked for a deposit. This is all based on my personal experience, so as always, YMMV. Stay safe and do your due diligence before you call or text.
Originally Posted by PlayaXX
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 19:31 #720Senior Member

Posts: 165Anybody saw Jezleena lately?
Wandering if anybody has saw Jez lately? It's been awhile for me. Looks like she may have put on a lot of weight judging by this one pic. In her most recent post
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...u/581759662475
-
05-03-24 15:57 #719Senior Member

Posts: 96I am interested to know as well.
Originally Posted by Redder10
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 09:59 #718Regular Member

Posts: 6Is this a the police https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...r/302350232218 ?
-
04-30-24 14:55 #717Regular Member

Posts: 6Korrie Topz
Has anyone seen her? That's in my neck of the woods https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...-/989984276743.
-
04-26-24 02:26 #716Regular Member

Posts: 1She's legit
She's definitely rough with communication. Menu is open. I've dreamed w / her a few different times. She's alright. Decent convo. Not spectacular but gets the job done pretty good.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi1038
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 14:58 #715Senior Member

Posts: 32Juicy Fruit
Replying to my own post. I tried to set up a meeting but twice it fell through because to very poor communication. The first time I went to the address she gave me (I was supposed to follow her to her incall location from there), but she then told me she had to step out and wasn't ready for me, even though I confirmed with her before I left.
Originally Posted by LethalStorm
[View Original Post]
Second time I arrived at the address and waited for almost 30 minutes without hearing back and I left. About 5 minutes after I pulled off, she sent a text asking where I was but by that point I was done. Something doesn't seem right about this one, gents. Proceed with caution.
-
04-06-24 10:47 #714Senior Member

Posts: 32Juicy Fruit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...t/437538112179
Has anyone dreamed of her? From the looks of things it sounds TGTBT. Can anyone confirm?
-
03-30-24 22:36 #713Senior Member

Posts: 556Natalie
She's been around a while good date open menu good mic skills. If you visit report back. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by LoneTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 21:51 #712Senior Member

Posts: 56Couple years ago
I met up w / her a few years ago on Sand Mountain. Best I remember she was ok, did have a few miles on her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi1038
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 03:15 #711Regular Member

Posts: 4I want to dream with her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...e/591520492115
Anybody got somre reviews on her? Or is she legit at all? I'm very curious about her.











Reply With Quote




