Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14471

    Chey

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Lion's generosity was able to meet Chey for my second visit.

    This visit was not as good as the 1st, it was BETTER! Can't really add to what has already been said. She is attractive, smart, funny and has a beautiful smile. She is a rare find. I highly recommend.
    I was really looking forward to seeing her on Saturday, but she messaged me she was ill. While I hope she's ok, I'd hate to think I got bumped for another punter. She seemed really nice in our messages, very sweet girl. I'm hoping for another chance to see her.

  2. #14470

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sad that she's using her dead sister to drum up business.
    Yeah, I saw her a few times in the past but after this, not sure I now.

  3. #14469

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/819891149240

    Mandi R.I.P.

    She was nice actually, it seems life caught up to her sadly. It's bad that song came to mind when I first saw this.
    Pretty sad that she's using her dead sister to drum up business.

  4. #14468

    Journey the Massage Girl

    Anyone seen this one? In Lex for the night and wanted to make sure she was legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/266113157377

  5. #14467

    Another one bites the dust

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/819891149240

    Mandi R.I.P.

    She was nice actually, it seems life caught up to her sadly. It's bad that song came to mind when I first saw this.

  6. #14466

    Lion

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Lion's generosity was able to meet Chey for my second visit.

    This visit was not as good as the 1st, it was BETTER! Can't really add to what has already been said. She is attractive, smart, funny and has a beautiful smile. She is a rare find. I highly recommend.
    Hello Lexington, I just like to know how does one get a hold of lion I sent him a message plus asked in the forum here. I would be interested in seeing Chey sounds fun. Well have a good one why'all.

  7. #14465

    Chey

    Thanks to Lion's generosity was able to meet Chey for my second visit.

    This visit was not as good as the 1st, it was BETTER! Can't really add to what has already been said. She is attractive, smart, funny and has a beautiful smile. She is a rare find. I highly recommend.

  8. #14464

    New to the hobby

    As I am new to the hobby this forum has been great especially with who to avoid. As I stated in previous post I have been a regular seeing Kristen but this week I was able to make an appointment with Renea. Scheduling was easy and I done a 1 hr visit. Renea is very friendly and skilled the only down side was BJ was covered but overall I had a great time. I would definitely recommend and I will see her again. I would like some advice on some other providers as good as Renea and Kristen as I only get to Lexington every couple weeks because its a long drive for me. So I would like to know some other providers who are reliable. You can PM me with any names and with info about my previous post regarding Kristen as well.

  9. #14463

    Kristen

    This is my first post but I had been seeing Kristen several times the last couple months. Then she quit posting any ads for the last several weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to her. She had been a really good provider for the times I had seen her.

  10. #14462
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that sucks. Last I heard she was still in jail.
    What a tragedy. She just posted. She was always good natured. My condolences R.I. p.

  11. #14461
    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/936105682590

    Has anyone seen her said she's down to play all holes in golf seems TGTBT.
    She is ok but the pics are generous.

    Tits floppy.

    Has dentures that jiggle loose.

    Energetic sucker and fucker though.

    Makes you sit in the parking lot waiting for her to be ready. Maybe shooting up? I dunno.

  12. #14460

    Victoria. Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/936105682590

    Has anyone seen her said she's down to play all holes in golf seems TGTBT.
    She has also been reviewed under the name Victoria when she first started.

  13. #14459

    Going to have to see

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and has been reviewed here several times under the name "Cougar".
    Is it OK to DM you I only have 2 questions.

  14. #14458

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/936105682590

    Has anyone seen her said she's down to play all holes in golf seems TGTBT.
    She is legit and has been reviewed here several times under the name "Cougar".

  15. #14457

    Older lady 42

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/936105682590

    Has anyone seen her said she's down to play all holes in golf seems TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape