Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 17696
-
04-02-24 18:36 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 511Any other recommendations for a good provider?
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:58 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 83A totally reliable source has told me she will reply however, to schedule a visit with her she require a selfie. My totally reliable source said the selfie is a non-starter / no go for him.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 05:43 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 103Looks good
She looks ok little older little heavier but the pictures are her. She always makes herself up and looks good when we meet. She is a great time.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 21:09 #13913Senior Member

Posts: 308How does she look these days? She's been using those photos for a while, and I always look for the worst photo and assume the real deal is more haggard and disheveled that that.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
(I hate being the cynic, but this game being what it is...)
-
04-01-24 17:56 #13912Senior Member

Posts: 687She doesn't respond to texts, so I don't bother anymore. I read how others in this thread have reached out to her with no response either. Good luck if you can get a response.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 06:07 #13911Senior Member

Posts: 103Jesse loves Greek
Jesse is an older great looking provider but is a great time. She loves Greek and prefers it most of the time. She is out of St Charles for incall but will do out call. She does it all swallows as well.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/167362203
-
03-31-24 21:56 #13910Senior Member

Posts: 511Who do you recommend I see?
I'm visiting St Louis for business next week and am looking for some recommendations on a provider.
In a perfect world, I'd like to see a provider that is Greek friendly but that isn't a must have, just a preference. I'll take any recommendations whether they do Greek or not as it is rare to find a provider who will do Greek. Feel free to PM me your recommendations or respond here.
-
03-31-24 19:34 #13909Senior Member

Posts: 882If you go to the SW reddit discussions, even other SW tell people that deposits are scams. There are some serious arguments on those threads between SW about deposits. Almost every one of them trying to claim they are 'for safety' are called out on it being bullsh*t.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 09:00 #13908Senior Member

Posts: 411I've seen her in the past. Just me but she's a hoarder and her house is totally packed with stuff everywhere but her bedroom. Kinda freaky!
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 22:43 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 489Confirimation advances
They are a scam don't waste your time.
-
03-30-24 17:42 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 71Sarah
Sarah.
Looks very nice and very pricy.
Has anyone seen her in St. Louis?
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...4600.htm?cat=1
-
03-30-24 17:32 #13905Senior Member

Posts: 71Not Your Average
Gents,
Has anyone seen Not Your Average?
Looks too good for LC.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/167316174
-
03-30-24 00:37 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 200What bothers me about her ad is the pricing. An hour is $280 but if you want to spend 2-3 hours with her, the rates goes up to $300/ hr. You would think she would give a discount and each hour would decrease since you are spending more time with her and she's not having to shower and get ready for another date.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 21:37 #13903Senior Member

Posts: 71Lilly
Hello,
Curious if Lilly is back active? Said she is available now.
Has anyone seen her lately?
https://tryst.link/escort/lillyslilsecret
-
03-28-24 15:54 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 338Katie G
I enjoy variety and also have a thing for enthusiastic girl Nextdoor types that want to please and be pleased. Everything I'm reading in reviews is that she fits the bill and offers GFE without many restrictions besides no BB and no Greek. Assuming that's the case, I'm going to give her a shot. Can anyone here confirm that what I'm reading is what to expect?
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




