Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 930 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11530

    No fun July

    Quote Originally Posted by Radarorielly  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167379906

    Beautiful Cuban. Tight as it gets. Not a better deal or a more beautiful lady.

    Absolute gem!!
    Way to many no's. Basically everything, no bbj, no daty, no kissing, no greeek, bla bla bla.

  2. #11529

    Intel SB: Lisa1436

    I didn't see another forum to post. Headed to Vegas this week and I been talking to Lisa from SB. Is she fake? Agency?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d2b416571c92a7

  3. #11528

    Bree BBW


  4. #11527

    July

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167379906

    Beautiful Cuban. Tight as it gets. Not a better deal or a more beautiful lady.

    Absolute gem!!

  5. #11526
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a big Only Fans piece and resides in the Caribbean. Today I found her photos on this ad for Skylar. Has anyone seen her besides the fake reviewers on PD?

    Thanks in advance. Her OF name is Khloe Knowles.

    W. Buck.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Skylarrayne
    Do a reverse image search. Her images are everywhere with numerous names attached Found three or for different Twitter post saying they are her let alone other pages.

  6. #11525

    In the one

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a big Only Fans piece and resides in the Caribbean. Today I found her photos on this ad for Skylar. Has anyone seen her besides the fake reviewers on PD?

    Thanks in advance. Her OF name is Khloe Knowles.

    W. Buck.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Skylarrayne
    Review from the person with 18 reviews it says "bonus in my book pictures are incredibly close and I understand privacy. " so someone just using fake pics.

  7. #11524

    Skylar in Vegas? Using Khloe Knowles photos?

    This girl is a big Only Fans piece and resides in the Caribbean. Today I found her photos on this ad for Skylar. Has anyone seen her besides the fake reviewers on PD?

    Thanks in advance. Her OF name is Khloe Knowles.

    W. Buck.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Skylarrayne

  8. #11523

    I don't believe 10 20 or even 50

    But maybe, I know if you catch a crack ho or a junkie at the right time, I have had multiple consecutive days. Hours of unlimited smoking sucking fucking and cuming in on and anywhere else I wanted with hookers that cost me very little to a few hundred cash for days of fun often with cameras & cell phones, theirs and mine saving the highlights for posterity. I've known this chic for a while, and I don't think that even when she was down & out at that time she was slinking down to anything below 80 or 100 MINIMUM to suck or fuck. Maybe but. Anyway, those are NOT burn scars, but I'll let that part alone. Doesn't matter. I can say, and this is NOT a brag just the facts, every time I was with her, she made a whole lot of passionate noise and was in to it. Not a cold fish by any means. I also wish she had big giant womanly tits but hey not all women can.

  9. #11522

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This girl is coming out to Vegas. She only uses IG to connect with the occasional short term STG ad. A real sex fiend nympho.

    https://www.instagram.com/hailees.hell

    https://onlyfans.com/haileehellfirefree/c1
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    Any deets on menu or rates?
    Wide open menu. Not sure rates for Vegas tbh. 200hhr 380hr recent stated rates for her time. No demons. Can be hard to reach depending on demand.

  10. #11521
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This girl is coming out to Vegas. She only uses IG to connect with the occasional short term STG ad. A real sex fiend nympho.

    https://www.instagram.com/hailees.hell

    https://onlyfans.com/haileehellfirefree/c1
    Any deets on menu or rates?

  11. #11520

    New Jersey number

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1976  [View Original Post]
    It could be a scam ad. Once you get to the address she asks for a cash app payment to get the apartment number and ghosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Really wondering about this one. Says kissing is okay. Rates seem TGTBT 100/150/200 What do you guys think? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167325912.
    I usually use a second burner to check out a girl including for that case of the scam at the end. That is an out of state number which could be suspicious anyway.

    I have seen asian and latina agencies using NYC or NJ numbers when advertising in other states like CT, NC, and TX. Usually the girls are similar but rather a likeness to the pics in the ad if not older. Rates are usually for bare bones basic with a la carte options for an up charge.

    Good luck and report back if you pursue.

  12. #11519
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Really wondering about this one. Says kissing is okay. Rates seem TGTBT 100/150/200 What do you guys think? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167325912.
    It could be a scam ad. Once you get to the address she asks for a cash app payment to get the apartment number and ghosts.

  13. #11518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Really wondering about this one. Says kissing is okay. Rates seem TGTBT 100/150/200 What do you guys think? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167325912.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen text.jpg‎  

  14. #11517

    Hailee

    This girl is coming out to Vegas. She only uses IG to connect with the occasional short term STG ad. A real sex fiend nympho.

    https://www.instagram.com/hailees.hell

    https://onlyfans.com/haileehellfirefree/c1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2813.jpg‎   IMG_2811.jpg‎  

  15. #11516
    Quote Originally Posted by Msanders  [View Original Post]
    For context, I saw her several years ago, 2015 to be exact. She had a very friendly and sweet demeanor and she was good at what she did. Her pictures, however, are a bit deceiving as she is much heavier than what her photos show. Now, to be fair, she could have lost a considerable amount of weight, it has been a long time, but when I saw her she was much heavier than I expected she would be. I would say you would have to enjoy BBW's or close to that to fully enjoy your time with her.
    My humble input for what it's worth:

    If a woman does not show at least one full body Pic of herself, she is huge. That why I've never tried this one. For years, only top views of her face, and a little peek at her boobs.

    Always a hard pass when the hips are hidden. Don't get me wrong. Love a woman with curves too. But never one who practices deception. To each his own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape