Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 7380
-
04-02-24 17:50 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 181Anyone know about this one?
Does anyone know anything about this one. I feel like I have seen a post in the past but don't remember if it wolas good or bad, or if pics accurate, because no name in add. Pic search didn't help. You can PM me if you don't want to make it public. Willing to trade.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/springfield-ma/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-can-do-what-she-cant-413-247/993694176878
-
03-31-24 14:00 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 270One to avoid bad reviews
This one had been posting in hartford for a while, bad reviews unclean unshaven apartment full of cockroaches and such. Went by " light skinned black girl no gag reflex" or something similar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...j/978258226451
-
03-31-24 13:56 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 270Roadway windsor ct
Might want to steer clear for a minute. Car stolen out of chicopee had a kid in it booted out back parkinglot. News report said police and news will be there for a little while because of it.
-
03-30-24 17:04 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 100RE: back in the day
After 30 plus years of mongering not only at street level but digital (in it long enough to remember finding them in the good ole yellow pages! Seen every scam there is and fell for them all, once! Today I control everything. I don't ever do incall, I get hotel room, pick them up if necessary but you have to control everything. I travel a lot so monger all over and the only way to be safe is this way. Hell back in the day at a decent hotel you tip bell hop a twenty and tell him to find you some company and hour lady some gorgeous young thing shows up at your door.
These reports certainly help for both good providers and bad. We need to keep the good ones in business and drive the bad ones to set up shop somewhere else. And please guys, please please never send a deposit. Never. And anyone that tells you they don't take cash is a ripoff. And please stop buying their content or signing up for their whatever page. If all you want is to jerk off there's plenty of free porn sites. Just a couple tips when scrolling thru STG. If the location isn't an actual town, they are fake. If it says downtown, or any where it's fake. If in her picture she's giving the middle finger, might be real, but not a good date. No matter how good she looks. And we all know they are 30 pounds heavier than any of their pis. And if the deal looks too good to be true, it probably is.
-
03-30-24 11:46 #6221Regular Member

Posts: 13Marilyn
Yeah its been a long time. I don't think she is in the game.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 11:12 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 468Marilyn in Holyoke
Anyone have her current contact? Used to see her somewhat regularly, but I don't think she's responding to her old line.
-
03-29-24 23:43 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 354Back in the day
I'd love to hear more stories like this. These days you can't be too careful with cameras everywhere.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 18:33 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 118Many years ago
Many years ago in my early monger days, I was set up. Went to the girls house, left donation on table. Girl got up to use the bathroom and then some scary looking dude comes walking out of a bedroom like he just woke up. He's like "who is you playa?" I was like "ummmm just a friend. " He said "get your white ass out of here. " I went to grab my donation and he said, "just leave that shit there and get the fuck out. " I stood up and left as I didn't know what would happen. I got home and told my buddy about it. Ten minutes later we headed over. My buddy got out of the car, grabbed a huge rock on the ground and just fired it through their front window. Lmao. I'm sure the cost to replace the window was more than my donation.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 13:33 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 354In the moment
We always think of what we could or should have done after an experience. It would have been cool if you got his plate number, make and model of the dude's car and say he flashed the gun at you at light because he thought you cut him off or something. Maybe even follow him to update his location to police and stick around to watch the show.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 18:03 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 200Yikes glad your safe.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 17:48 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 92Gave her a portion of the donation up front. She got out, and had her man waiting. Big dude. Flashed a boomstick. 2 years aho5
Originally Posted by KangTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 14:25 #6214Senior Member

Posts: 200What happened?
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 14:00 #6213Senior Member

Posts: 92She will rob you
This girl will rob you. Avoid!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/066443644068
-
03-25-24 11:50 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 838Flop house dates
I've gone in a few flop houses for dates. I've hung around with them too and some get friends to join us. Considering that it easy access to their fix. It works out. They get to smoke or shoot up. And you do them will high.
Originally Posted by HobbieGuru
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 10:54 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 376Just as well looks like a crack head with no teeth.
Originally Posted by EyeLuvPuss69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





