Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31549

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    See post 31405 and txt number. They will respond w details.

    BH44.
    So now that we know they for real. Can we keep it semi-UTR? Posting about only if the nurse's picture is catphish or if The experience was actually not good? Maybe if we keep it free of unnecessary clout more quality nurses will come to VA and uncle LEO will keep they Karen eyes of our back. I mean if no review is posted I will assume they was good.

  2. #31548

    Tiffany

    Has anyone seen Tiffany lately. Was in contact with her then nothing. She was going to let me know what time to come then Silence. If anyone has a better number for her let me know. For some reason like to see her. Thanks in advance.

  3. #31547

    Japanese ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like there are some positive reviews on here, but I thought I would give my recent account. I was able to book without verification. They asked for a pic, I said I wasn't comfortable with it, and then when I wrote back later asking if Anne was available they set an appointment anyway. As others have said, the location was decent and Anne looked like her photos. She was young, very attractive and a great body. That's pretty much the only positives Maybe she had a bad day or something, but it was honestly the worst escort experience I've had.
    I would highly recommend y'all watch this. Beforehand

    https://youtu.be/uW1vpaTaOm0?si=Abx0NSK1phikuOON

    I also read somewhere else that Foreplay is huge in Japanese monger culture. And Japanese ladies don't like that us foreign Mongers just want to bust a nut a leave.

  4. #31546

    I will confirm if that is the case next

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like there are some positive reviews on here, but I thought I would give my recent account. I was able to book without verification. They asked for a pic, I said I wasn't comfortable with it, and then when I wrote back later asking if Anne was available they set an appointment anyway. As others have said, the location was decent and Anne looked like her photos. She was young, very attractive and a great body. That's pretty much the only positives I can give for this encounter. This girl was about as energetic as a potato and treated everything like a medical procedure. Zero interest in being playful in the shower, no kissing, and she put on what I assume was desensitizing ointment before I could even attempt DATY. As she gave me a boring attempt at BBBJ, I moved my hands to play a bit and she reacted as if I poked her with needles. I guess doggy was ok because the view was nice, but it was like using a fleshlight. Maybe she had a bad day or something, but it was honestly the worst escort experience I've had.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Well if I had to guess, since in the past I've had good experiences where others did not and vice versa I suppose sometimes it just depends on who you are, what you look like (in multiple ways) and the kind of energy that you give off, not saying you did anything but sometimes the girls just different.
    I was going to try for Cara this weekend.
    I am short and not conventionally attractive, but politeness, hygiene, and patience will do wonders, I am no Don Juan of the 304's. But Unless the chick is crazy, unstable, or just too stuck up. I usually have smooth experiences. I will verify if Anne is as dead fish as he says. I will admit, she doesn't look as hot as Cara, that is why I chose Cara. And call me old fashioned Karen, but I am not fond of tattoos, they look trashy.

  5. #31545
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Nothing else I can add, everything other mongers said is true. The only thing I want to say is, she doesn't answer the door just wearing her "bra and bloomer" or "maybe she just woke up" it is a freaking victoria's secret lingerie. Sexy AF!! 0 English though. But other than that. I have officially given up on AMPs Asian GFE is my new vice. I'mma try ana next.
    So you ending up seeing Cara and it wasn't a shit show? That's good to hear.

  6. #31544

    Cara had no tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    So yall got me wondering if which provider I saw? When setting up my time, I didn't ask for a name! I don't remember seeing tattoos either! When I left I asked handler who I had visited with. He told me Anne! Pics look like it was Anne! I plan on making another appointment in the coming weeks and will report back! BH44.
    Nothing else I can add, everything other mongers said is true. The only thing I want to say is, she doesn't answer the door just wearing her "bra and bloomer" or "maybe she just woke up" it is a freaking victoria's secret lingerie. Sexy AF!! 0 English though. But other than that. I have officially given up on AMPs Asian GFE is my new vice. I'mma try ana next.

  7. #31543

    Asian Club

    So yall got me wondering if which provider I saw? When setting up my time, I didn't ask for a name! I don't remember seeing tattoos either! When I left I asked handler who I had visited with. He told me Anne! Pics look like it was Anne! I plan on making another appointment in the coming weeks and will report back! BH44.

  8. #31542
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this one? She's right around the corner from my work and I was thinking about a lunch time treat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3131983.htm?cat=1
    Thing I hate about eros and the Latinas is that sometimes they can speak English but pretend they can't or don't understand just to make things as easy for themselves as possible. I also once had a solid 9 that I went to go see speak perfectly fine then try to get me to nut as fast as possible and then go "no more touching" with 45 m of my hour left and then when I started complaining to her about rushing she all of a sudden no longer spoke English.

  9. #31541
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Remember that YMMV in this hobby. I am stoked to get my fix of Yellow Fever though. But like I stated before, I will post a review only if it is a negative experience. Otherwise I don't see the need.
    Oh yeah I get it, it just always sucks dropping a good chunk of change from a lackluster time.

  10. #31540

    Maybe too much traffic?

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuinton  [View Original Post]
    The last review on her was two days ago and seemed there was some high praise. What in the hell happened to make quality drop that fast?
    Remember that YMMV in this hobby. I am stoked to get my fix of Yellow Fever though. But like I stated before, I will post a review only if it is a negative experience. Otherwise I don't see the need.

  11. #31539
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like there are some positive reviews on here, but I thought I would give my recent account. I was able to book without verification. They asked for a pic, I said I wasn't comfortable with it, and then when I wrote back later asking if Anne was available they set an appointment anyway. As others have said, the location was decent and Anne looked like her photos. She was young, very attractive and a great body. That's pretty much the only positives I can give for this encounter. This girl was about as energetic as a potato and treated everything like a medical procedure. Zero interest in being playful in the shower, no kissing, and she put on what I assume was desensitizing ointment before I could even attempt DATY. As she gave me a boring attempt at BBBJ, I moved my hands to play a bit and she reacted as if I poked her with needles. I guess doggy was ok because the view was nice, but it was like using a fleshlight. Maybe she had a bad day or something, but it was honestly the worst escort experience I've had.
    Well if I had to guess, since in the past I've had good experiences where others did not and vice versa I suppose sometimes it just depends on who you are, what you look like (in multiple ways) and the kind of energy that you give off, not saying you did anything but sometimes the girls just different.

    I was going to try for Cara this weekend.

  12. #31538

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I know. That was the review that had had me clamoring to go see her. I would rather go see Staxx. Far better service and attitude, fraction of the cost.
    Besides of posting your review on here; did you let the booker know you had a negative experience?

  13. #31537

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuinton  [View Original Post]
    The last review on her was two days ago and seemed there was some high praise. What in the hell happened to make quality drop that fast?
    I know. That was the review that had had me clamoring to go see her. I would rather go see Staxx. Far better service and attitude, fraction of the cost.

  14. #31536
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like there are some positive reviews on here, but I thought I would give my recent account. I was able to book without verification. They asked for a pic, I said I wasn't comfortable with it, and then when I wrote back later asking if Anne was available they set an appointment anyway. As others have said, the location was decent and Anne looked like her photos. She was young, very attractive and a great body. That's pretty much the only positives I can give for this encounter. This girl was about as energetic as a potato and treated everything like a medical procedure. Zero interest in being playful in the shower, no kissing, and she put on what I assume was desensitizing ointment before I could even attempt DATY. As she gave me a boring attempt at BBBJ, I moved my hands to play a bit and she reacted as if I poked her with needles. I guess doggy was ok because the view was nice, but it was like using a fleshlight. Maybe she had a bad day or something, but it was honestly the worst escort experience I've had.
    The last review on her was two days ago and seemed there was some high praise. What in the hell happened to make quality drop that fast?

  15. #31535

    GFE Club Anne

    It sounds like there are some positive reviews on here, but I thought I would give my recent account. I was able to book without verification. They asked for a pic, I said I wasn't comfortable with it, and then when I wrote back later asking if Anne was available they set an appointment anyway. As others have said, the location was decent and Anne looked like her photos. She was young, very attractive and a great body. That's pretty much the only positives I can give for this encounter. This girl was about as energetic as a potato and treated everything like a medical procedure. Zero interest in being playful in the shower, no kissing, and she put on what I assume was desensitizing ointment before I could even attempt DATY. As she gave me a boring attempt at BBBJ, I moved my hands to play a bit and she reacted as if I poked her with needles. I guess doggy was ok because the view was nice, but it was like using a fleshlight. Maybe she had a bad day or something, but it was honestly the worst escort experience I've had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape