Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 18394
-
03-30-24 23:02 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 140Sorry
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You need to learn how the "Report Post" button functions.
A2
-
03-29-24 15:26 #13368Senior Member

Posts: 184Don't tell SB's about this board
[Deleted by Admin]
First: Yes, it is best practice to not tell chicks about the forum, ageed.
Second: Posting fucking scammers is exactly what this board is for and chicks knowing that thousands of men read about their scams is a good thing.
Third: It's not your place to tell guys what they can and cannot post. You have been a member for 13 years and in that time you have posted 144 times which is just a little more than once a month. It's a theme with you. In the future use the report post button.
A2
-
03-29-24 13:44 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 117Impatiently waiting
-
03-29-24 12:39 #13366Regular Member

Posts: 10Any info on MissLiz in Rockville? Had good rapport with her, but no reviews here so would love to know what I'm getting myself into.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-0541380a0462
-
03-28-24 22:22 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 525Jane
Any intel on this beauty?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-2b93580db11e
-
03-28-24 21:46 #13364Banned Member

Posts: 97Yep dats her
Can you give her my number for me? Tell her fatwhiteguy says "HEY".
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 20:37 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 140She's back.
Here is her profile. Beware.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-feb8cc9947ca
-
03-28-24 11:36 #13362Senior Member

Posts: 38Not worth my time. I was able to get her down to 500 for first visit as I told her I'd meet her rate going forward if we hit it off. 30 min before she was supposed to get to my hotel, she flaked on me claiming her car broke down on 66 LOL. I played along but my senses told me she either got someone to pay more last minute. Luckily I was able to get a girl I had met off hinge back to my hotel so it wasn't a loss.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 10:28 #13361Senior Member

Posts: 228Is This the Scammer Girl?
Is this the same girl that is talked about so much about being a bi-polar scam artist?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a
-
03-28-24 10:03 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 199She reached out to me as well back a while ago and offered the same. I always assume they're 10 lbs heavier than their photos which would be pushing the heavier side for my taste so ended up passing. Curious if anyone has seen her and can confirm my assumption.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 00:53 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 517M fun
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-0fad605e761d
Claims she gets 700-800 ppm. Seems DTF, but didn't pursue. YMMV.
-
03-27-24 19:12 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yuliya_yu
Came across another one asking for a 2 k ppm. Fucking insane. If people are paying these prices they need to have access to their bank account taken away LOL. WTF.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-08a7a934d925
-
03-27-24 16:31 #13357Banned Member

Posts: 97When it rains it pours hoors
Sun night we were texting and she wanted to come over to my place out of the blue. Told her that was strange and we should do a m&g first. Prefer a daytime romp anyway. We agreed on 300 but she wanted 4. Asked her why she thinks and 18 yo deserves 4 and she drops the virgin card on me. Dafuq!? I don't have time for that shit. Told her that's a pretty big nugget to leave out during initial convo. She said it was getting late and another time would be better. No response from her since Sun night. Maybe I'll see her maybe I won't. I didn't believe she was a V but entertained it nonetheless. She only showed me a partial I'd where she turns 19 in Oct, no face in IDpic either. Bummer about your story. These girls suck.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 16:15 #13356Banned Member

Posts: 97Oh no, she's back
Omgod the devil is back. I met her Sept '23. She was moving to SanFran two days later and figured I didn't have to write her up.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
Her comms were awful, used two diff numbers to text me with off / on for a few wks. One day she said was ready so she came over on a Sat night 10 p via uber drunk as balls. Immediately climbed all over me on the couch. She's a petite thing. She spent the night and was to leave following morning.
Sun AM rolls around and her parents told her not to come home, fighting I guess. She's supposed to pack her shit before her move in two days and my man logistics was going nuts thinking about it. Told her she wasnt staying with me another day so she found another "friends" place to crash at, but not till 9 pm Sun night. So now I have to deal with this mess for 12 more hours. It was week 1 of NFL Sunday and I wanted to hit bars, get smashed and bet on games, (the lines are always soft week 1).
And she fucked all that up. I was pissed.
We stayed home and banged her out few more times, realized she had a wig on. Anything goes with her. She also had her own bottle of bourbon, Michters. Drinkin from the bottle at 11 am as did I, fug it!
Decided to drive to Yardhouse in Tysons, get food and she'd take an uber to her friends place in Alexandria. Enroute we got into a shouting match and she was extremely argumentative and I almost kicked out onto 95 twice. (I told her my feelings on black women and that set her off) she's Somalian.
Upon arrival at YH she started crying and wouldn't leave my truck.
I went inside ordered food / beers during the 4 p games. Told my female server all about my +1 and she asked if I wanted her to get security. Told her I was the security. 20 mins later I went and grabbed all her shit and brought it into the booth and she followed. ***** ordered 4 shots of tequila to my 1. Damn lush.
I met the server off the side, paid the tab and left her at the table. Snuck off to my truck and drove to the parking garage by Tysons Hyatt for a shot and a beer and to reflect on my excursion. I look down and see her wallet and prescription glasses. FUCKME, I said.
Knowing that she's flying in 2 days she going to need her I'd. Drove back over and saw her sitting outside YH with all her shit like a panhandler talkin to some English guy. I pulled up on the curb and tossed him her wallet and glasses, waved, said "goodluck" and drove off. Before handing the wallet over I went through it and took $50 out as pain in the ass tax.
I never gave her any money for her visit to begin with. Hoped I'd never see her again. Weirdest 24 hrs from an SDM date.
-
03-27-24 15:54 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 452Pimeyes
Can two or more people share pimeyes. Like split the cost and have a common username / pwd?
Is that possible?










Reply With Quote






