Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13376
    The first one I met a few months ago. Cool chick, sent me a bunch of incredibly hot nudes. Looks just as good in person but a lot of tats, so if that's not your thing then avoid. Great body, especially for having given birth (I don't remember any baby damage). BBFSCIP is on the table.

    The second one I've tried to meet twice and she flaked on me both times. So other than she's not reliable (at least in my experience) I don't have much more to report.

  2. #13375
    First one used to go by Zoey. She hosted BBFS etc 400.

    I let the last one years ago she was in Rockville 400 tall as fucj.

  3. #13374

  4. #13373

    The secret to Secret Benefits

    I tried secret benefits and I spent a little more than half of 1000 credits or so and get zero hits. Either I got no game or it's filled with scammers, but I am somewhat inconsistent in using the site. But not to happy about losing what ever it cost to purchase those credits of I think $280. It costs 10 credits to message / read someone new, 10 credits to view secret photos, 10 credits to boost and 10 credits. And so on and so forth.

    I've seen a good handful of girls from SA on secret benefits. But I get a ton of messages that I believe are scammers on a daily and it costs to open them.

    Should we just be all using SA?

  5. #13372

    Fake account using quinn finite's pics

    Several times an account pops up with Quinn Finite's pics, usually in Manassas. She is hot, but she is in Canada and onlyfans. Familiarize yourself with the stolen pics:

    https://www.instagram.com/quinnfinite69/

    Remember: if she's too hot to be real she probably isn't.

  6. #13371

    Sorry

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You need to learn how the "Report Post" button functions.

    A2

  7. #13370

    Don't tell SB's about this board

    [Deleted by Admin]

    First: Yes, it is best practice to not tell chicks about the forum, ageed.

    Second: Posting fucking scammers is exactly what this board is for and chicks knowing that thousands of men read about their scams is a good thing.

    Third: It's not your place to tell guys what they can and cannot post. You have been a member for 13 years and in that time you have posted 144 times which is just a little more than once a month. It's a theme with you. In the future use the report post button.

    A2

  8. #13369

  9. #13368
    Any info on MissLiz in Rockville? Had good rapport with her, but no reviews here so would love to know what I'm getting myself into.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-0541380a0462

  10. #13367

  11. #13366

    Yep dats her

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that is talked about so much about being a bi-polar scam artist?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a
    Can you give her my number for me? Tell her fatwhiteguy says "HEY".

  12. #13365

    She's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    Be careful of a pretty asian girl who's location is Falls Church. We chatted and agreed to an unpaid meet and greet. She picks an expensive restaurant but whatever. As I am headed out she asks if her girlfriend can come. I say sure and meet them. She is pretty, Filipina, tall, red tattoo on her chest. Her friend isn't attractive and is white. After the 400 dollar lunch her friend asks me to take her friend shopping for clothes. Thought that was really out of line since it is our first meet and I was nice enough to include her in the lunch. I leave with plans to talk to her friend more.

    Her friend and I talk via text and we make plans to meet. The next weekend she comes back out to the area to meet her friend (she is from west Virginia) and I can't hang out. She then texts me asking me to wire her and her friend money for lunch. I declined.

    We are then set to meet a few days later and she texts me saying she wants to break it off because her friend is concerned I won't spoil her. The whole thing was super bizarre. Anyways I told them about this message board and told her I would post the scam. She then on her own sent me back half the lunch money, nice of her.

    But this is definitely a scam where they get seeking.com men to take them out and to shop but when physical intimacy is close it gets broken off.

    Beware. The username was "Honey". Did a FaceID and saw she had a boyfriend or husband back in west Virginia. Beware, DM me for questions.
    Here is her profile. Beware.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-feb8cc9947ca

  13. #13364
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-0fad605e761d

    Claims she gets 700-800 ppm. Seems DTF, but didn't pursue. YMMV.
    Not worth my time. I was able to get her down to 500 for first visit as I told her I'd meet her rate going forward if we hit it off. 30 min before she was supposed to get to my hotel, she flaked on me claiming her car broke down on 66 LOL. I played along but my senses told me she either got someone to pay more last minute. Luckily I was able to get a girl I had met off hinge back to my hotel so it wasn't a loss.

  14. #13363

    Is This the Scammer Girl?

    Is this the same girl that is talked about so much about being a bi-polar scam artist?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a

  15. #13362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-0fad605e761d

    Claims she gets 700-800 ppm. Seems DTF, but didn't pursue. YMMV.
    She reached out to me as well back a while ago and offered the same. I always assume they're 10 lbs heavier than their photos which would be pushing the heavier side for my taste so ended up passing. Curious if anyone has seen her and can confirm my assumption.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape