Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1363
-
04-19-24 18:39 #778Regular Member

Posts: 20I don't have first hand experience with her.
If you google her number and click the link for callescort. Org, you'll see five reviews (all 1 star) saying she is a crazy person. Personally I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by Slimy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 15:50 #777Senior Member

Posts: 582MILF incall
So I can't figure out way to make it not obvious it's me in case she reads this board.
The highlights are MILF incall with decent massage and YMMW BBFS.
Seniors and those that contribute should DM me for details.
-
04-14-24 00:15 #776Regular Member

Posts: 18Jasmine
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025180027
Any info would be appreciated.
-
04-10-24 17:10 #775Regular Member

Posts: 11Tiffani is one of the best I have ever experienced. I had the same experience. Started on a portable massage table with a fantastic (both nude) massage. A lot of great body to body and teasing as well as a great legit massage. Once massage was complete moved to the more comfortable bed where she provided an amazing finish with BBBJ and lots of other touching, rubbing and tasting. She does chat a lot as mentioned but it was a good fun conversation. I 100% recommend and will absolutely repeat many times myself. This girl is a real keeper. Be polite and treat her right so she stays in the business.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 21:18 #774Senior Member

Posts: 54Could be but.
Wood therapy is an actual thing using wood massage tools. I'd guess the only way you're getting your balls handled there is if you're getting 'them waxed.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 19:00 #773Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks for the info!
I will definitely look up Tiffany. A non-FS legit deep massage with extras sounds perfect for me. How did you come across her? I didn't think that anyone used Sexovegas.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 17:37 #772Senior Member

Posts: 240It's a real therapy treatment.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://www.verywellhealth.com/wood-therapy-6362588#text=Wood%20 therapy%2 C%20 also%20 called%20 maderotherapy, the%20 skin%2 C%20 and%20 reducing%20 stress.
-
03-30-24 17:13 #771Senior Member

Posts: 163Googling the number goes to a legit skin / massage business. Still 50/50 on whether there are extras involved here.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 15:17 #770Senior Member

Posts: 582Wood therapy?
That has to be an euphemism?
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...731864653.html
-
03-28-24 23:28 #769Senior Member

Posts: 163They use an app where Kaylee (as booker) and girl you are looking to see are both capable of reading and responding. I've seen all three. I think the only one who reads her own texts, by herself, is Kaylee.... when you book her out personally.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 23:11 #768Senior Member

Posts: 582Kaylee
I've seen Kaylee once and she looks like but is not person in ads. The look is very similar and the "switch" was totally reasonable IMHO. Massage and end were both fairly good.
She said she shares space with 2 other women. I think it was Lina and Alexis but I'm not 100% sure if I remembered correctly. I've not seen the other 2. I have no idea if they answer each other's numbers.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 22:43 #767Senior Member

Posts: 163She's the booker and also takes clients. Very similar to the girl in the ads, but not the exact girl in the ads. Because she books and sees people, sending Lina would get her some coin without leaving the house.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 21:49 #766Senior Member

Posts: 240She was a hot blonde who I would say looked like the pic just a few years older. If it's not the girl in the pics trust she still smoking and I'll take the real one.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 21:37 #765Senior Member

Posts: 561Kaylee
Does she look like any of the girls in her ad (each similar but also somewhat different)? She responded to my initial text but then ghosted when I replied and asked about reference to four hand. I was miffed by the ghosting but then I heard she's either the booker and / or the same person as Lina who I did see so maybe she felt comms with me under both names would be redundant.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 21:36 #764Senior Member

Posts: 561Kaylee
Does she look like any of the girls in her ad (each similar but also somewhat different)? She responded to my initial text but then ghosted when I replied and asked about reference to four hand. I was miffed by the ghosting but then I heard she's either the booker and / or the same person as Lina who I did see.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




