High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 821 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 12314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10424
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    Recently checked out Thick and Juicy. If you're cool with her, she's cool with you. Very laid back and easy to chat with. The 2 girl special is no longer as there was a "falling out. " Great BBBJ with lots of spit and shine going on. Definitely wants you to be a satisfied and repeat customer. Big, soft, all-natural pillows that I couldn't get enough of. Kind of built like Southern Comfort if you've seen her recently. Anyways, a good time and will return when / if she's back in the Fort.
    Definitely agree with this statement here. However, definitely wish she still had the 2 girl special going on. I can honestly say it was one of my more fun times in the hobby with her and her friend that she was with.

  2. #10423
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the heads up on this one. You know with ones like this that I have seen helps out a lot. Now it can be time consuming, and I know most guys are only looking in their respective areas and such, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...l/806278162515

    I've noticed that I do see quite often profiles like this one that are also posted at the exact same times in different locations that are not too far from one another. I've noticed that most of these are the scammers whenever I'm interested in a chick and then decided to see if she's posted in either Ft Wayne or Indy at the same time.

  3. #10422

    True squirter

    Heading to ft Wayne and Indianapolis in 2 weeks. Any true squirter here I should be seeing.

  4. #10421

    Alexia

    Had a very good dream, will repeat. Non rushed, quite incall. Did not disappoint.

  5. #10420

    Blackmail


  6. #10419
    Quote Originally Posted by Sste3210  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more.
    Recently checked out Thick and Juicy. If you're cool with her, she's cool with you. Very laid back and easy to chat with. The 2 girl special is no longer as there was a "falling out. " Great BBBJ with lots of spit and shine going on. Definitely wants you to be a satisfied and repeat customer. Big, soft, all-natural pillows that I couldn't get enough of. Kind of built like Southern Comfort if you've seen her recently. Anyways, a good time and will return when / if she's back in the Fort.

  7. #10418

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoahVail  [View Original Post]
    If you like the Greek islands and tossed salad its the visit you have been waiting on.
    Did she ask you for a deposit?

  8. #10417

    Traveling girls / booker

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/348359814856

    Short African American answered the door nude, a little chunky but not fat. Agreements via text were not available except for extra. Did not partake, but wasn't rude about me leaving. Said the girl in the photos had a date, don't believe that. Nice Hotel up north.

  9. #10416
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahVail  [View Original Post]
    If you like the Greek islands and tossed salad its the visit you have been waiting on.
    Checked it out. Pretty quick reply and reasonable rates. Hit me up for a deposit and copped an attitude when I said no.

  10. #10415

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabb;6843896[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/ftwayne/167181869[/URL]

    Anyone have a dream of this one yet? PM me or post to forum please. I'm sure more would like to know. Thanks in advance.
    If you like the Greek islands and tossed salad its the visit you have been waiting on.

  11. #10414

    Dream Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/167181869

    Anyone have a dream of this one yet? PM me or post to forum please. I'm sure more would like to know. Thanks in advance.

  12. #10413
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    Call a catholic priest.
    I did, but they said I was too old.

  13. #10412

    Poof! Vanished! Asian Persuasion. Lola

    I agree that the communication seemed promising on my end too. However, when I told her I was ready to meet. Crickets. Whoever is posting isn't serious about being a provider.

    As always, if anyone has sealed the deal, please let us know if it is a real option.

    Quote Originally Posted by FortLame  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Seems to good to be true, so you know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/401689811539

    Thanks for any opinions or thoughts or facts especially! We've been texting so she does answer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240328-154302.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240328-154317.jpg‎  

  14. #10411

    Asian persuasion.

    Anyone try this one? Seems to good to be true, so you know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/401689811539

    Thanks for any opinions or thoughts or facts especially! We've been texting so she does answer.

  15. #10410
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverGuy32  [View Original Post]
    Looking for dream focused on prostate play. Who is my best bet?
    Call a catholic priest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape