Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 24715
-
03-29-24 19:03 #22240Senior Member

Posts: 28Big titty longshot
Does anyone know of some big Asian tits available in the market rn? We know Tammy has her massive jugs she won't release. Cindy I know is man made and ok. I want all natural and heavy. Any info helps!
-
03-29-24 16:51 #22239Regular Member

Posts: 12Updated List?
Do you have an updated list? Or one with the best legit massages?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 16:00 #22238Senior Member

Posts: 411I had an issue there a couple weeks ago. I usually get the mama San and she's ok, but I got a different one who was even older. Her massage was, good, but little teasing, then she started shying away from MT. Won't see her again.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 19:57 #22237Senior Member

Posts: 129Like a good neighbor that talks too fucking loud
Was at Health not long ago. I think I got Sonny, who was an older lady. She followed standard operating procedure, but even too old for me. And I will take my money back and walk out of the place if they ever try to put me in a room adjacent to the State Farm office. Those people talked the entire fucking time I was there and I could hear every word. I know that issue was mentioned a while ago and I should have listened.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 19:48 #22236Happy1984Guest
STL trip
Had a great time in STL.
Jasmine. Great massage, 60 tip, left happy.
Lakes. Good massage, DIY, had a good time talking with an older provider and then she wanted a massage so I gave her one for 10 minutes, HA!
Sukura. Open late, Great massage, good teasing no HE but she was super funny and we laughed a lot.
-
03-28-24 19:19 #22235Senior Member

Posts: 258Stop by
There was a slimmer middle age lady there today, is that cici? She did a nice job nothing mind blowing but it did the job in a pintch.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 15:25 #22234Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage at Spring Spa
New ladies working. Always a great massage!
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
-
03-28-24 14:27 #22233Senior Member

Posts: 258Street parking only
If I park on the Main Street be careful cars come down super fast and the street starts to be narrow by their place. Seems like a prime location to be rear ended.
Originally Posted by Gardener54
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:05 #22232Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily at Lakes
She gets better the more you get to know her. And she gives a great massage.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:03 #22231Senior Member

Posts: 94Cici
I think Cici and Sonny are the same person, yes?
Originally Posted by Trollin
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 15:07 #22230Senior Member

Posts: 195You should try Soothing Oasis Massage
I got a good legit massage from Soothing Oasis Massage.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 11:09 #22229Regular Member

Posts: 10Cici?
Is Cici still at Health Spa in Chesterfield?
-
03-26-24 20:52 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 63Extremely helpful, ty ltb.
Originally Posted by Lovethatbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 18:39 #22227Regular Member

Posts: 12List of Best Legit Massages and Providers?
I've tried Tammy and Four Seasons Massage and it was pretty good, I feel like a place I've had in Chicago may have been better though.
Lily at Lakes Massage was almost there, but not good enough to repeat.
Is Zen Massage and Day Spa a good spot also?
I'm looking for massages that are normal prices like 60/ hr 90/ hr.
I like hard massages and a lot of goosebumps and attention to every part of the body.
-
03-26-24 16:28 #22226Senior Member

Posts: 485Can't speak for the other guy.
But I'll chip in my 2 cents. The pics are not her. I went out there to see her in January. Problem 1 - Her place is a rear entry apartment up steps, and you don't get that information from her when you text back and forth. Search until you find, I guess. Problem 2 - Not her. She's trim, black, not shapely, not attractive. Problem 3 - Her place was a smelly, messy, too-chilly, too bright place. Whatever she had cooked, it made the place reek. She had nothing put away, no clean towel to dry your hands in the bathroom, no sheets on her massage table!! Just the vinyl top. I asked her about sheets, and she acted like that was a very weird request. Problem 4 - Bad attitude.
Originally Posted by Starkness
[View Original Post]
Forgot my cash, of course. Down the steps, back to the car, buh-bye. She texted in 10 minutes, saying "That has never happened to me before. " I have my doubts about that!
LTB.











Reply With Quote




