Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 17261
-
03-28-24 11:30 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 92You are confusing age of consent with legality. Paying for sex is illegal whether the person paid is 17 or 77. The age can be used as a factor in the penalty for the illegal act. Ga has laws that make the penalty more severe the younger the victim is. Also can result in required registration as a sex offender.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 19:32 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 115I am asking is it legal or not? Also stating that girl met on seeking is 17 age after verification. She claims that few are already fucking her telling age of consent in Georgia is 17 for sex. I am not perusing but I am asking here how many daddies pursue these girls? Or totally drop them from radar?
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 19:29 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 115That´s my understanding also, I verified the girls is found out she is 17 and she was saying she is fucking few and age of consent is 17. I did not pursue though.
Originally Posted by NewAnonymousName
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 18:15 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 179She Probably Moved On
That was my post about her being on both. Sorry for the slow reply, been busy and haven't checked in for quite a while. Considered it, but I never went to see her, nor did I contact her. I just happened to see her profile on Seeking and remembered her from LC. I know some guys don't like to deal with pros posing as sugar babies, so I put the word out. Since neither profile is still active she has probably moved on like some of these gals do.
Originally Posted by CreamyGiggles
[View Original Post]
Keep checking periodically she may pop back up. I always found her on LC when I would do a search for "Lithonia. " Apparently that was her stomping ground for the time that she was here. Or course, that may or may not be the case if or when she returns.
Best wishes.
-
03-27-24 13:41 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 363Are you asking if its legal, or stating that a SB is only 17?
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 12:52 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 69So where is her profile now? I would have to disagree with some of the things the other individual said, but I saw her about two years ago and originally met her off of Hinge dating site. She was not that great nor asking for anything over 200. I guess it depends on what those guys look like and what the girls are willing to go for.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 21:24 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 31Any info on Brittney would be appreciated.
Been seeing this one posting nearby and was wondering if anyone has seen her or anything After searching around the forums I found post #14219 in this section since she also posts on seeking. The pictures attached to that post are of the same girl but neither link works as it seems the old posts are deleted often. Looking through the old post / pictures that shoe up in listcrawler another girl that posts under the same number named tiffany. They just deleted their past post this past week and started posting again under a different number. The post and pictures the other guy posted tells me that the person in the picture is at least a real poster however since the links don't work I can't confirm if its the same contact information to make sure. Tried contacting the poster for mor info but haven't heard back. I am also going to post this in escort forum just in case someone there has any info.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/167119985
If the link does not work then they probably deleted them again.
-
03-26-24 20:25 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 46I've been co vered up with work. But have kept her on a leash. My M. O. Has always been seeking a relationship rather than the one and done of PPM. I will report when I do.
Originally Posted by NewAnonymousName
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 15:30 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 241How many years is that?
Don't think with your dick.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 23:13 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 482Did you ever hook up with this tall MILF? What's she like?
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 22:00 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 372Age of consent is different with money
You asked if anyone is fucking anyone age 17. I am not. I want 18+. I am not a lawyer, but I am pretty sure age of consent is less than 18 in Georgia. However, age of consent is completely irrelevant in this hobby. They will pin you for the money part of it and call it soliciting. At that point, I think the penalties when a minor is involved are much much worse.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
Stay FAR away from that one. And if you know someone on seeking is under age, I know I for one would appreciate the warning. I don't want that sort of trouble.
-
03-24-24 17:11 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 482It's DEFINITELY NOT legal to have a 17 year old sugar baby in Georgia. Paying someone under 18 for sex is a major crime and will be harshly punished. You will not win an acquittal by claiming the money and gifts were for companionship and would have been given even without sex. Everyone (meaning prosecutors and juries) knows what the money and gifts are for. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 15:11 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 35I sent you a message.
Originally Posted by RediFusion
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 20:55 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 96Yeah I meant position wise.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 14:28 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 468Whatever you want
Not trying to be argumentative. But you didn't ask for head. And she said no to butt-stuff. I am not sure she is "whatever you want" material.
Just my 2 cents.
Dr. S.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter818
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






