Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 772 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I have been hearing rumors she retired Don't know if its true or not? Yeah got pussy from her last year not bad huh
    Its cheap but she can't take dick and I'm no Ron Jeremy either.

  2. #8549

    Shirley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampagnePapii  [View Original Post]
    Thats the rumor I heard too but she denied me anal when I saw her, got CFS for 1 benji flat.
    I have been hearing rumors she retired Don't know if its true or not? Yeah got pussy from her last year not bad huh

  3. #8548
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    So does Shirley. Your welcome.
    Thats the rumor I heard too but she denied me anal when I saw her, got CFS for 1 benji flat.

  4. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    She does anal. Your welcome.
    So does Shirley. Your welcome.

  5. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachoooo  [View Original Post]
    Amber is back and running in Alhambra, if you're lucky enough to have her number hit her up if she hasn't hit you up just yet.

    Will be seeing her this weekend. Seems like she's working out of a house.
    If we don't have her number or any way to contact her do you have any intel on who she's working with or how we can reach out? Seems like she's a fan favorite from the posts and I want to see what she's about.

  6. #8545
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Yomiko

    She does anal. Your welcome.

  7. #8544

    Latina therapists

    I am seeking a latina massage place that has thin / skinny / petite and young staff?? Any recommendations please??

  8. #8543

    Yomiko

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    The legend Panchito (who originally recommended Amber) mentioned Yomiko was working at crystal spa and mentioned she was phenomenal in her craft.

    He never said amber was Yomiko though.

    I called them yesterday and they told me Amber was not working there, so thank you for the follow up.

    Please let us know how your experience with Yomiko was.

    Body, face, service, damage, etc.

    I'm thinking about paying her a visit myself.

    Thank you!
    I've seen Yomiko in Santa Barbara. She is hot and a nice woman too. Menu is GFE / pse treat her right and she will rock your world. Reviews are about Honey on the SB forum. Stay safe out there.

  9. #8542

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by MacFlurry23  [View Original Post]
    Has JoJo in Chino Hills gone legit? Tonight was the second visit in a row where I just got a straight up massage. It wasn't half bad, but I don't go to Idaho when I want carrots.

    It's weird because I've been about ten times and got exactly what I was looking for. Just a bit disappointing.
    Think LE checked 'them and they are nervous.

  10. #8541

    Chinese?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]
    AMP found off of S Sunset Ave, West Covina, in a plaza across from the Portos Bakery parking lot.

    There is a front and back parking but both lots see the same amount of traffic so neither are more incognito than the other. The back door requires a doorbell to get in so I recommend going through the front as it's just unlocked and you can just go into the waiting room.

    House fee was $40 for HHR.

    Girl I rolled went by Miya. A late 30's-40's sometimes lady. Kind of chubby with crooked teeth and a bubbly personality. Was wearing a really small top and a even smaller skirt. Natural C but pretty floppy.

    The massage was good as she spent around 10-15 minutes doing a proper massage. Good pressure and spent a lot of time on my back. She did quite a bit of teasing after the boxers came off. Got on top of the table and did an ass massage and touched my balls quite often.

    Then the flip happened and I offered $. And she accepted without any negotiation and the deed was done. Gave a fairly quick CBJ, then cowgirl, then finish in mish. She made sounds but her accent and voice were so weird it was almost a turn-off.

    Overall, girl wasn't that great looking. But it was $. 4 overall.
    140 $ Not bad for FS.

  11. #8540

    West Covina Massage Spa

    AMP found off of S Sunset Ave, West Covina, in a plaza across from the Portos Bakery parking lot.

    There is a front and back parking but both lots see the same amount of traffic so neither are more incognito than the other. The back door requires a doorbell to get in so I recommend going through the front as it's just unlocked and you can just go into the waiting room.

    House fee was $40 for HHR.

    Girl I rolled went by Miya. A late 30's-40's sometimes lady. Kind of chubby with crooked teeth and a bubbly personality. Was wearing a really small top and a even smaller skirt. Natural C but pretty floppy.

    The massage was good as she spent around 10-15 minutes doing a proper massage. Good pressure and spent a lot of time on my back. She did quite a bit of teasing after the boxers came off. Got on top of the table and did an ass massage and touched my balls quite often.

    Then the flip happened and I offered $. And she accepted without any negotiation and the deed was done. Gave a fairly quick CBJ, then cowgirl, then finish in mish. She made sounds but her accent and voice were so weird it was almost a turn-off.

    Overall, girl wasn't that great looking. But it was $. 4 overall.

  12. #8539

    Call backs

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBirdy1  [View Original Post]
    So I went to check out the place a few days ago. The girl that came out was wearing like a short skirt and big sets of Tits for an Asian girl. Which got me excited at first. She did the BS rub for about 5 minutes and asked what I wanted. So I did the HHR, with CBJ and finished with HJ. Can't say I'm too impressed, she was just rushing trying to finish me off and jacking me off so hard (not in a good way), my little buddy was bruised for a few days. Total time was only about 20 minutes, and she went off to the next room. She didn't even bother to wash her hand. So yeah. Probably won't go back.
    This place kept on texting me after a visit.

    Stopped going.

  13. #8538

    Learning lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So in ten times you didn't build a rapport with the mamasan? Would you even notice if they were being operated by a whole new outfit? Just seems odd.
    I hadn't, there's my problem.

  14. #8537

    Simple DT

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Cici. Is she the one with the tattoo on the biceps? I had her last week I think BBBJ was ehhh because she couldn't fit me in her whole saying I was too big. Lisa is the older looking one right??
    I forgot if Cici has a tattoo on her bicep. But I know she has a back tattoo. She's the blonde one. Lisa has black hair and smells like she smokes a day.

    I usually like that gagging noise they make when I push their heads down so I tried it on lisa and she seemed fine with it. I've had cici before too and she seems pretty open as long as you have the $ to back it up. I heard that Nene / Nini has good head services too but not sure what day she works. Maybe someone else knows.

  15. #8536
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerPanda  [View Original Post]
    Went to Simple and saw Cici a few weeks ago but she was about to take another customer so I ended up with Lisa instead. Had an overall good experience. Massage was nonexistent. Didn't opt for FS but got a BBBJ. And the background noise of Cici moaning loudly while getting rammed was surprisingly pleasant LOL. Since the other gentleman was going to town on Cici, I decided to try the same with Lisa. She was a pretty good sport about it and let me push her head pretty deep down. After about 15-20 min of using her mouth as a fleshlight I finished in her mouth. Got cleaned up and on my way out saw Cici (I guess her customer left already) but she was still naked LOL. Overall paid 40 hhr +140 for services. I usually go to Happy but I think its cool that they only have curtains here and the walls of the rooms don't go all the way up to the ceiling so you can hear everyone. Maybe we can make a sport out of being the loudest. Hahaha.
    Which one is Cici. Is she the one with the tattoo on the biceps? I had her last week I think BBBJ was ehhh because she couldn't fit me in her whole saying I was too big. Lisa is the older looking one right??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape