Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 9222
-
03-31-24 01:15 #8412Senior Member

Posts: 49Emily_1988 on SB- Any feedback on this one?
Has anyone seen Emily_1988 on SB? https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d085e979984275.
I would appreciate any information you might have.Last edited by Bob1469; 03-31-24 at 01:16. Reason: Typing error
-
03-30-24 01:32 #8411Senior Member

Posts: 474Goes by Shay or BabyShy
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7a9a2ae36bcc8f
Says she is married to a woman and has a son. I'm scheduled to meet her at her place and she sounds legit. Any insight greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and I'm cross posting in Dayton. Stay safe.
-
03-29-24 18:22 #8410Senior Member

Posts: 998Yeah, I asked her about the profile saying she's only here on the weekends but she's been here all week so I think she's here permanently. She just hasn't updated that. Try to reach out to her and see if you can set something up for tonight. Pm me for her digits.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 10:00 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 537Shit I'd love to be part of that. Her profile does say "and I'm only here in Ohio for the weekend" so maybe that's why there's no other info. I'll be keeping an eye on that one, though.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
Please do advise if you make contact, especially if you make a LOT of it.
-
03-28-24 14:11 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 998Imjustababy
She's been on the site a while but I see no reviews. Has a friend for a threesome as well.
After speaking with her they sound into pretty much anything fsbbcip swallow, bondage, and more.
I don't live in the Dayton area but I will need to be in town soon. Was hoping to get some info on her.
But there's no reviews yet.
Has anyone see her?
I find it hard to believe she's been here for more than three years and nothing is.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-fe7cf485dc70
-
03-28-24 07:17 #8407Senior Member

Posts: 384Sometginguniqueandfu
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-7b1ec26a1e9a
Weird ass profile. Married woman looking to monkey branch; is too stupid to know the purpose of the site (vanilla dating sites don't cost $110/ month), yet wants to judge those that do.
-
03-27-24 18:09 #8406Senior Member

Posts: 110That profile screams stay away for me. It actually sounds like a dude wrote it. If they mention their wish list, I pass. Says "I have 2 children I'm a single mother" but says "married" and "4 children" in the info section. "prefer long distance" means lazy scammer. I highly doubt any SB knows about escort alligator unless they use it or plan on using it. She also states she needs a lot of help before there is any sex. She also refers to having sex as the part of the arrangement that is a "mess". I also cannot stand when these girls mention that they need an investor, for what LOL. I don't even want to get into all the tattoos.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
She'll probably do well though since the quality of Seeking is on par with Plenty of Fish these days.
-
03-27-24 12:26 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 623She's also married
My guess is that she has absolutely zero intention of sleeping with anyone but her husband. Hubby probably knows she's on there, and is also laughing at the handful of simps who fall for this. If you ever showed up to do more than give money via the Internet, hubby would be raring for a fight.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
This is the trailer park version of a rinser. Avoid at all costs, except (possibly) to waste her time so she'll get frustrated and delete her profile.
And Seeking wants $109 dollars per month for this? Not.
-
03-27-24 11:16 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 384FineHottie
She looks kinda trashy anyway.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 10:50 #8403Senior Member

Posts: 537Love this attitude
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-3ba558572fad
"I'm here to meet a Handsome successful investor. Just right off I need someone to help me financially and a little bit of mentoring. I also need someone caring and giving.
Update. I will not sleep with you because you helped me one time. I'm not looking for a trick I'm looking for someone I can look to and get spoiled.
You will help me before any of that mess happens and if you don't have any plans on that then go to escort alligator and find your girl.
I'm On seeking arrangements for a sugar daddy so stop acting weird when I ask for stuff and money.
If you want to see my private photos but me a gift off my wish list".
-
03-26-24 13:50 #8402Senior Member

Posts: 44EverythingNice
I was previously on the site under another username years ago. Decided to return to the monger world and dabbling in the SB world. Anyone have info on the below profile. I know she is real through social media. I'm wondering if anyone knows if she is a PPM kind of girl or if she is looking for a more traditional SB kind of relationship. Any info would be appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-cec56cab9d35
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6e40c4a4096964
-
03-23-24 14:47 #8401Senior Member

Posts: 1138She's also on WYP
Shows up in Dayton.
Originally Posted by BreakingBad20
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/lqwMzODaAPj9GLb5vyV3b61r
-
03-22-24 21:09 #8400Senior Member

Posts: 37Sophia Rose
I sent a PM.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 16:45 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 537May I please ask if you had to go through that verification gauntlet she has on Tryst?
Originally Posted by BreakingBad20
[View Original Post]
I wonder if she's so stringent on Seeking? I mean, we know she's a pro and it would be incongruous for a SB seeking a SD to also make him jump through verification hoops.
-
03-22-24 07:34 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 37Sophia Rose
I've seen Rose half dozen times over the past 2-3 years, she has always been nice to see. I've only had one scheduling issue when she cancelled. Rose is quite real, pretty accommodating, always stays in a nice place.
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





