Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 16500
-
04-04-24 09:33 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 1260It's A Trade Off
Girls make the money, dopeboys have, well ya know, the dope.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
From what I've observed and experienced, often times it's the DBs that gravitate towards the SWans. Somethin along of their ego makes them feel better about being next to a girl, a working girl at that. DBs know girls be having money and either try to hustle it from them or sell them candy. Some try to strong-arm or coherence girls to be their corner hoes which obviously many fall victim to. Also there's the competitive aspect where if a DB ain't sellin to the SWan then another DB will fill in on the business. Another also, is these girls and jits grew up on the streets together. Having their street friend around sorta gives them a sense of security. AllyKats mom used to buy from a dude which also became her friend / supplier *Big J, I think was his street name. Big black dude who eventually got some red 4-door jalopy.
I've mentioned to a SWan or two how having these jits next to them is bad for their business. Many of them are aware and can't help it. Shooing them away could possibly get their ass beat. They're like flies that won't go away. Some ARE smart enough to know, if he don't unass the location, then the hoe don't make any money.
All this is just part of the package of hunting down SWans, some days the swoop and scoop is good and other days, you just keep on truckin bcuz you don't want to deal with any issues. Or just be ballsy and go try to hit up the girl while on the presence of a DB / pimp.
"Whatchu hollerin at my girl for?
-
04-04-24 01:29 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 934This is the reason why I don't pick up as many girls. Otherwise I'd probably be every other day.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 13:41 #15763Senior Member

Posts: 1246I'm liking the ass on that girl in the jeans! I need to keep an eye out for her!!
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 11:56 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 449DBs go away
It would be nice if these girls don't gravitate towards these DBs or at least tell them to go away. It's already hard enough trying to make the scoop with all the traffic that's in the area.
-
03-27-24 09:32 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 131Becky the Necky
FYI, Becky is back around in her usual stomping ground (22nd).
-
03-27-24 09:30 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 131Blair
Is this the Blair that's very flat-chested but big booty? Never smiles? She's out on Main a lot but doesn't look like much fun.
Originally Posted by Saayswig2
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:05 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 260Publix Riverside
There is a little hottie that wanders around the publix in riverside. Anyone ever hit it? Dark hair, definitely a candy user. I wouldn't want to FS but would love a BJ.
-
03-25-24 14:31 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 180Dead Nuts shitty out there.
I've been out of the scene a while. Was pretty slim pickings last time I wandered out 5-6 months ago and never got an itch bad enough to try that roulette wheel of 2's and 3's on a good day.
But man! Its gotten worse (sure you all know, I just was finding out). Haha.
Every old WS stomping ground I went to was dead as hell: Catoma, Hooter, Jammes. NO ONE out after midnight. And the few I did see I didn't know, and looked like the after picture on a "Meth head" public health ad.
So I head over to STG, see if I can find some head there out of the itch itching pretty bad. What happened to all the good ones? OR even average ones? Most the ones there I wouldn't get head from for free if I met them in a bar, hell I'd try my best to dodge a conversation with them in case they got the urge to flirt with me.
WTF happened to the jax scene? I knew it was dying. And the best day here was lucky if it was the equal to the worst day other cities. But come on man, jeez.
-
03-24-24 19:17 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 68Shanna
If this is the Shanna on lane, I didn't know she had a phone #, would you be willing to share? She's one of my favs but hard to find for someone who doesn't look for car dates and doesn't really participate in the hobby anymore.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 22:18 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 55A while back I managed to ride with me but she spooked real easy. I dropped her off but not before playing with the kitty. About 5'5 slim white girl with a bit of curves? Brunette? Wish I'd of busted that kitty.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 10:48 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 118Shanna
Has anyone ever had a dream with Shanna. I have been in touch and wanted to pull the trigger. Would like some info first, if worthwhile.
DMs are fine.
-
03-21-24 08:53 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 118Katie
Her ass will be a busy place, especially if she thickens up. It'll be worth the wait.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 15:05 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 531Facts
She's going to be good and thick when she gets out. Everyone is going to be burying their cocks in her asshole.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 17:37 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 1107Crazy
I know this is late. Haven't been on much recently, but this shit cracked me up when I recognized her.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
I was doing a job over that way awhile back. I had done my work, and was finishing up some paperwork in my car when this girl asks if I'm interested.
Normally a BJ before dinner would be fine, but she seemed off, so I just ignored her and finished up my paperwork, while she rubbed her tits on my window. I managed to not bust out laughing, but I was done with the paperwork, and wanted to leave.
I had ignored her screaming her propositions at me, but when she disappeared on the right side of my car, and I couldn't figure out where she was, I didn't want to roll over her as I was leaving, like an intellectually challenged dog.
Finally, she rolled out, and so did I, with her bending over at the waist, spreading both holes wide, screaming at me something about how I owed her.
Too bad. She could've made some money off me, but no fucking way I was letting someone that crazy near my dick. And there's been some crazy near that dick.
-
03-19-24 03:16 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 229Katie D
Wow! They really stacked it on her! She'll definitely have time to get cleaned up!
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




